Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mafia - Game Thread

5 minutes ago, Beaver said:

Yes you are still a consideration, but pdxgreen pinged because of someth8ng he said around day 3 or 4.   I will have to go look.  I mentioned his name because he was very quiet and when I said he was suspicious he said he didn’t want to bring attention to himself and was surprised he lasted this long.  I have only really been suspicious of those that have been quiet like they are hiding something.

Ok

Yea there r lurker scum common

But in my experience here scum who play like cowards get laughed at and receive less credit from some ppl afterwards,  

plus scum regardless of experiencejust as likely to be like Spoot and stark who hate inactive games and go balls to the wall if not busy regardless of alignment. Make their victory sweeter or whatever

On 2/15/2020 at 2:19 PM, Spoot-Face said:

I know I'm high on the list for the lynch today, but all the evidence is circumstantial and based off of people building their own narratives. I've explained my reasons for wanting to holster AND for my vote to lynch CTM on Day 1, but people want to ignore it and just apply their own spin to it.

My best reads:

JC: Needs to die. Has been absolutely useless this game. It's just appalling what he's allowed to get away with. IMO, people who don't participate like him should be lynched ON POLICY, to avoid letting Scum hide. He's absent for long periods, then comes on just to OMGUS everyone who throws shade his way.

JVOR: Seems to one of the ones leading a false crusade against me. Is a strong candidate, IMO, for bussing Smash early on his first train.

AJ: Super-townie. Been awhile since I played with him, so I don't know his tendencies, but he sure had an easy time jumping into this game from subbing so late.

Gata: Been following this false crusade against me, but that's par for the course for her. Dumb Town, methinks.

Stark: Eh. Probably Town.

Jvill: The best of the newbs. By far. Either remembers A LOT from playing however long ago it was (10 years maybe? please correct me if I'm wrong) or has been getting some mighty good coaching

The rest of the noobs: No idea. It's really hard to keep track of them all at this point. I keep having to go back and look at the list to see their names. I really don't have any expectations for them.

Might be something in the post above 

On 2/14/2020 at 11:20 PM, jvill 51 said:

I think we've probably got two vets and two newbies as scum. I think its likely one of the vets has been bussing, and the other has been trying to defend his scummates. Since I'm leaning heavily towards Spoot as the one scum defending his fellow scum this list follows based off that. If Spoot flips town it would change but I'm pretty confident he's dirty rotten scum. (Note the list within the groupings isn't necessarily in order.

Scum Senses Tingling Heavy:

1. Spoot - I've explained why before. Pivotal vote that ensured CTM's demise Day 1. Big swing vote to try and keep a semi-unlynchable Smash from getting a bullet between the eyes on Night 1. JiF pointing his way from the outset, JiF ending up dead Night 1. CTM pointing his way, CTM gets a bullet Night 3. Either he's Forrest Gump showing up at pivotal moments through sheer happenstance or he's scum. I'd feel pretty damn confident betting on scum. I don't see myself voting anywhere else today.

Scum Senses Tingling Medium:

JVOR - his thoughts have mostly aligned with mine. He was all in to shoot Smash night 1, all in to lynch Smash thereafter, and right there in agreement that Spoot is the most likely candidate today. But I thought that if someone was bussing, and its likely that someone is, it was CTM, and they killed him off last night. He's the next man up in that regard and I think scum would be able to sneak him into the end of the game his voting records been so good. 

AJ - Had you firmly pegged as town, but as CTM said, almost so town that I'm suspicious. And there's not a lot to go off of with you unfortunately since you took over pretty recently and your predecessor didn't leave much of a track record. Would be easy for you to slide right in as the helpful townie with Smash already on the verge of lynch with or without your vote.

Scum Senses Tingling Light:

Stark - If Spoot flips town I think he goes to the top of the list. If Spoot flips scum he might drop. Need to see how it plays out though.

Newbies:

Really don't have a firm read on any of them. Need more info/deaths/posts. I remember thinking I'd put Booz at the bottom of the list of suspected newbies but can't remember why.

Town Senses Tingling Heavy:

JC - I get the inactivity arguments but I feel like scum have been trying to throw him under the bus and cast suspicion on him solely for that reason from the very beginning of the game. Nothing he's actually done has struck me as anti-town, and I believe he said going as far back as the sign-up for this game that he'd likely be limited in his ability to post. A convenient target to throw out whenever heat gets too heavy on scum.

GATA - I've been back and forth on her from the beginning of the game, but she's struck me as town recently. Even if I haven't always agreed with her I get where she's been coming from. Was all aboard the shoot train Night 1, was willing to take the bullet herself, and doesn't seem to be trying too hard to appear too pro-town so I don't think she's bussing. That could just be because she is incapable of replicating human emotions though.

Confirmed Town:

Nolder

Jvill

And I've quoted this for anyone that hasn't seen it and wants to know about it. 

11 minutes ago, Beaver said:

Yes you are still a consideration, but pdxgreen pinged because of someth8ng he said around day 3 or 4.   I will have to go look.  I mentioned his name because he was very quiet and when I said he was suspicious he said he didn’t want to bring attention to himself and was surprised he lasted this long.  I have only really been suspicious of those that have been quiet like they are hiding something.

What’s your stance on GATA possibly being cop viewed innocent?

& why do you think SK over Mafia?

edit.

10 hours ago, deckerfan said:

i think JVOR is scum honestly, juts for that statement. bite me 

i dont remember all of what the noobs have done but i know they became more vocal today. 

i thought drums seemed town today day phase for sure, dont rmember much of himi before

i dont remember all this voting pattern stuff that ppl allude to consistently, so take it FWIW

i thought bum knee seemed town *yesterday*, today mostly neutral but overall i never felt like he was scum

all hte noobs seem town, help?? lol boozer seemed town once he started talking just a little bit this day phase, before he was totally absent and at one point last day phase he said he was totally lost.

I don remember ID, is he scum? Nolder said one of hisstatements was a scumtell or something when JC was interacting with Spoot. 

and am i the only one finding it super strange that JC is THIS active in this game? very confident, purely from a what i remember of him place, its very odd to me. i feel like JC is scum, idc about the Spoot JC interaction, it looked FAKE to me. 

i missed some people i know gotta look at list. and yeah thats my generla thoughst for now. 

Double sure this slot needs to die.

1 minute ago, GATA said:

They quoted the cop do you have nothing too say about that?

People are posting quotes constantly. Doesn't mean sh*t to me.

Are you just going to be a jackass every step of the way?

Why don't you be useful and point it out to me instead of cryptically asking me why I have nothing to say about it?

8 hours ago, Drums said:

I'll make it easier on you:

Bum-Knee: Voted Verbal d1, Voted to Holster, voted Smash D3, didn't vote d4, Voted JVOR d5

Beaver: Voted CTM d1, Voted to Holster, voted PDX d3 (which is kind of pingy because the rest of us voted smash because he didn't die the day before and that was really weird), voted pdx d4, voted Stark d5

Damning if true.  BTW. pdx avoided the second Smash lynch as well.

• Upvote 1

On 2/15/2020 at 12:20 AM, jvill 51 said:

I think we've probably got two vets and two newbies as scum. I think its likely one of the vets has been bussing, and the other has been trying to defend his scummates. Since I'm leaning heavily towards Spoot as the one scum defending his fellow scum this list follows based off that. If Spoot flips town it would change but I'm pretty confident he's dirty rotten scum. (Note the list within the groupings isn't necessarily in order.

Scum Senses Tingling Heavy:

1. Spoot - I've explained why before. Pivotal vote that ensured CTM's demise Day 1. Big swing vote to try and keep a semi-unlynchable Smash from getting a bullet between the eyes on Night 1. JiF pointing his way from the outset, JiF ending up dead Night 1. CTM pointing his way, CTM gets a bullet Night 3. Either he's Forrest Gump showing up at pivotal moments through sheer happenstance or he's scum. I'd feel pretty damn confident betting on scum. I don't see myself voting anywhere else today.

Scum Senses Tingling Medium:

JVOR - his thoughts have mostly aligned with mine. He was all in to shoot Smash night 1, all in to lynch Smash thereafter, and right there in agreement that Spoot is the most likely candidate today. But I thought that if someone was bussing, and its likely that someone is, it was CTM, and they killed him off last night. He's the next man up in that regard and I think scum would be able to sneak him into the end of the game his voting records been so good. 

AJ - Had you firmly pegged as town, but as CTM said, almost so town that I'm suspicious. And there's not a lot to go off of with you unfortunately since you took over pretty recently and your predecessor didn't leave much of a track record. Would be easy for you to slide right in as the helpful townie with Smash already on the verge of lynch with or without your vote.

Scum Senses Tingling Light:

Stark - If Spoot flips town I think he goes to the top of the list. If Spoot flips scum he might drop. Need to see how it plays out though.

Newbies:

Really don't have a firm read on any of them. Need more info/deaths/posts. I remember thinking I'd put Booz at the bottom of the list of suspected newbies but can't remember why.

Town Senses Tingling Heavy:

JC - I get the inactivity arguments but I feel like scum have been trying to throw him under the bus and cast suspicion on him solely for that reason from the very beginning of the game. Nothing he's actually done has struck me as anti-town, and I believe he said going as far back as the sign-up for this game that he'd likely be limited in his ability to post. A convenient target to throw out whenever heat gets too heavy on scum.

GATA - I've been back and forth on her from the beginning of the game, but she's struck me as town recently. Even if I haven't always agreed with her I get where she's been coming from. Was all aboard the shoot train Night 1, was willing to take the bullet herself, and doesn't seem to be trying too hard to appear too pro-town so I don't think she's bussing. That could just be because she is incapable of replicating human emotions though.

Confirmed Town:

Nolder

Jvill

From the cop

Nolder

On 2/10/2020 at 8:59 PM, jvill 51 said:

Ok so after a quick skim:

JC: I've got him as town right now. Seems like the case against him is solely based on inactivity, which he claims is not out of the ordinary for him, and that claim is backed up by a vet who would know that and happens to be our only confirmed townie. More interesting to me are the other vets who quickly jumped on the lynch JC bandwagon, knowing his alleged MO.

Smash: has been all over the place since right before the Verb reveal. I'd say he's scum, but nothing he's done so far has felt coordinated to me, which I assume mafia would be doing.

Spoot: Leaning towards scum. Need to dive back into the case against him. He's seemingly been a top target for everyone, but honestly after The Long Night I've forgotten why. In terms of more recent events, the fact that JiF was adamant that he was either target 1A or 1B, and then JiF turns up dead in the morning, is a strike against Spoot. But also seems like mafia could be setting him up there.

GATA: Again need to do a deeper dive, but her play hasn't sat right with me recently. The quick vote on Spoot to open up the day just struck me as knowing Spoot was the most likely candidate to take some early heat and she wanted to be on the train early. I'm also not really buying the back and forth between her and Spoot.

I'll do a more thorough reread of the past few pages after I eat some dinner. 

@Nolder this is early in the game. Note the jc read and his opinion on gata. Then look at the tingling post and read his separation between medium light and strong. 

Can I just say Nolders Assessment let's call it a reaction test has really brought some interesting stuff... Beaver or drums best looks for scum right now. 

JC I'm willing to go back to decker but what are your thoughts on those two? 

2 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

@Nolder this is early in the game. Note the jc read and his opinion on gata. Then look at the tingling post and read his separation between medium light and strong. 

How do you feel about Jvill being suspicious of you? Sorry if you've already answered this. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, GATA said:

Can I just say Nolders Assessment let's call it a reaction test has really brought some interesting stuff... Beaver or drums best looks for scum right now. 

JC I'm willing to go back to decker but what are your thoughts on those two? 

More deflecting