If you could layout next years schedule.

Gibby

We need to get off to a good start and not have it top or bottom heavy. Here’s mine.

Miami- home

Indy - @

San Francisco- home

La Rams- @

New England- home

Arizona- home

Buffalo- @

BYE

LA Chargers- @

Oakland- home

KC- @

Denver- home

Seattle- @

Buffalo- home

New England- @

Cleveland- home

Miami- @

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Gibby said:

We need to get off to a good start and not have it top or bottom heavy. Here’s mine.

Miami- home

Indy - @

San Francisco- home

La Rams- @

New England- home

Arizona- home

Buffalo- @

BYE

LA Chargers- @

Oakland- home

KC- @

Denver- home

Seattle- @

Buffalo- home

New England- @

Cleveland- home

Miami- @

Cant the Jets just play the Bengals and Dolphins every week ??? The two worst teams ??? Oh, Wait !!! No !!!

• Upvote 2

On 2/4/2020 at 2:51 PM, Gibby said:

Ok I will play - 3-0 headed to NE,  back to back west coast before the bye, indoor for bad weather, SAR gets his holiday party, New Years on South Beach

Miami- home

Arizona- home

Buffalo- @

New England- @

Denver- home

LA Chargers- @

La Rams- @

BYE

San Francisco- home

Oakland- home

KC- @

Cleveland- home

Seattle- @

Buffalo- home

Indy - @

New England- home

Miami- @

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Ohio State NY Jets fan said:

Ok I will play - 3-0 headed to NE,  back to back west coast before the bye, indoor for bad weather, SAR gets his holiday party, New Years on South Beach

Miami- home

Arizona- home

Buffalo- @

New England- @

Denver- home

LA Chargers- @

La Rams- @

BYE

San Francisco- home

Oakland- home

KC- @

Cleveland- home

Seattle- @

Buffalo- home

Indy - @

New England- home

Miami- @

I like except I’d probably switch Cleveland and Miami @ home games 

• Upvote 1

On 2/4/2020 at 3:29 PM, SAR I said:

jetschamps.jpg

Just give me Week 17 at home for the Patriots.  I want to end Belichick and Brady and that dynasty in one fell swoop and I want to be there to see it.

SAR I

I won't be there because I'll be celebrating world peace, the end of cancer, $10,000 Porsches, and the pill to allow anyone to eat anything and everything without gaining weight.

50 minutes ago, BettyBoop said:

I won't be there because I'll be celebrating world peace, the end of cancer, $10,000 Porsches, and the pill to allow anyone to eat anything and everything without gaining weight.

It must be sad to take no joy from your favorite pastime.

SAR I

On 2/4/2020 at 3:29 PM, SAR I said:

jetschamps.jpg

Just give me Week 17 at home for the Patriots.  I want to end Belichick and Brady and that dynasty in one fell swoop and I want to be there to see it.

SAR I

I respect and appreciate the sentiment. Thought, I think Brady's less than ideal performance last year was much more a result of limited receiving targets rather than diminishing skills.  I'm really interested to see if the Pats make a splash bringing in a very visible batch of new pass catchers.  I expect they will.   Personally, I don't have any dislike for Brady.  When ever I hear him talk he sounds like a true sportsman and a gentleman.  I like when him and BB come to town.  Feels great when the Jets can really piss them off, get under their skin and beat them.  Ahhh... I miss Rex :( 

If I could lay out the schedule, I'd put all the really good, hard teams in the first 8 weeks.

Then I'd put all the puffballs in the last 8 weeks.

That way, when we start 1-7 again, we can blame the schedule, because it certainly won't be Sam or Coach Gase's fault.

Then, we the brilliance of Sam and Coach Gase rises up to finish 6-2, literally the greatest coaching and QB accomplishment that has ever been, we can praise them for doing it two years in a row, showing clearly that Sam and Coach Gase ARE the answer.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, SayNoToDMC said:

Honestly I don't give a sh*t on schedule. We have potentially the best team in the division if we focus on Offensive line this offseason. I don't care about schedule. I want the new GM to show he's not incompetent so I don't gotta pick games. I just want to expect to win

2 hours ago, UntouchableCrew said:

Realistically I think you want to keep things relatively balanced. A few easy games at the beginning (I think a 3-0 start inspires confidence on a young team that it's not "just like last year") but mix up the west coast trips and really tough games with easier ones.

That’s what I did. At least I think so.