T#3 C7ust3rFvck @ G@ta R!dg3 - gam3 s#0w

CTM

48 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Based on my reads list, it makes me not inclined to lynch either Ape or Nolder today.

Hess is orange because I think he's the SK (if there is one).

I’d lynch Stark. Hard to get support in that direction today. Have you seen my case on him?

9 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Let's get one thing straight. Your "gotcha" case on Ballin was pretty weak. It was based solely on semantics. You should know well be now that Townies make semantical choices that can appear to be Scum slips. I, myself, have falsely cased a few Townies over that. My first ever "gotcha" case, in fact, was based on something like that. On Brett, I think it was.

Your case just felt like a lazy, easy way to avoid committing to the talk of the Town, i.e. JiF and Ape, but that didn't stop you from hedging your own opinion on it. That opinion, you are now walking back.

All this grandstanding that you are doing only makes me think I'm right. Are you trying to convince me, or convince yourself?

You ran away to gather your thoughts and this is what you come back with?!

Regardless of whether my case on Ballin is strong or weak, that is not relevant to how you just tried to paint me as a liar and vote me.

As for the "talk of the town", I did address that and gave my opinion - you know, like half the thread did?  Lol, where are you even going with this?

Walking it back?  I said I think one of them MIGHT be scum - then I said I was rethinking it later on - and now I'm saying I don't want to vote him today.  What you call "walking it back", I call "reads progression".

lol

8 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Scum Flailing

You probably should have stopped at "Nope, I'm good."

7 minutes ago, A.J. said:

I’d lynch Stark. Hard to get support in that direction today. Have you seen my case on him?

I remember seeing it, but I admit to not retaining much of it in my head - I've been distracted by Ape's new protege Spoot, but it's not going well for him right now.

Can you refresh my memory in Cliff Notes?

Just now, Stark said:

im getting ready to leave the office to go pick up kids. I should be around at deadline 

I won't be - I'm leaving work in about 15 minutes, so I'll be around to chat until then and I'll place a vote before I take off.

3 minutes ago, Verbal said:

I remember seeing it, but I admit to not retaining much of it in my head - I've been distracted by Ape's new protege Spoot, but it's not going well for him right now.

Can you refresh my memory in Cliff Notes?

The short and sweet is neither of our dead scum  tried very hard to lynch Stark D1 when he was a viable counter wagon to 80. At one point he was tied with 80, and *80 unvoted Stark to move elsewhere and put himself back in the lead*. Like, on purpose. Soon after which Chimp threw a bus vote on 80 who meekly claimed VT and accepted his lynch.

8 minutes ago, Verbal said:

You ran away to gather your thoughts and this is what you come back with?!

Regardless of whether my case on Ballin is strong or weak, that is not relevant to how you just tried to paint me as a liar and vote me.

As for the "talk of the town", I did address that and gave my opinion - you know, like half the thread did?  Lol, where are you even going with this?

Walking it back?  I said I think one of them MIGHT be scum - then I said I was rethinking it later on - and now I'm saying I don't want to vote him today.  What you call "walking it back", I call "reads progression".

lol

You probably should have stopped at "Nope, I'm good."

Same quality as his argument about me thinking chimp was cop. It was babble. Trying to connect things and arrive at a conclusion, but the things don’t connect and the conclusion feels forced.

Just now, A.J. said:

The short and sweet is neither of our dead scum  tried very hard to lynch Stark D1 when he was a viable counter wagon to 80. At one point he was tied with 80, and *80 unvoted Stark to move elsewhere and put himself back in the lead*. Like, on purpose. Soon after which Chimp threw a bus vote on 80 who meekly claimed VT and accepted his lynch.

That's right, and I think I remember (you or somebody else) someone saying maybe Stark is a scum power role and 80 goon died to let Stark live.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Same quality as his argument about me thinking chimp was cop. It was babble. Trying to connect things and arrive at a conclusion, but the things don’t connect and the conclusion feels forced.

That's an accurate statement for sure.

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Reality is this. I had a joke vote on 80, then I pressed him over some comments, and made clear it was real. The more he squirm, the surer in my case I got. You could watch it develop through interaction. It wasn't a bus vote, because I had to cultivate the read. On D2, I got sucked into chasing JIF because he was town casing town, with bad logic. I ALWAYS attack illogical arguments, or things I view as lies (spoot is the one that served up the "JIF lied" part of it - which goes back to my comment on how he's been serving stuff up for others to run with). After JIF died, I did a goofy Hess impression with nonsensical stuff - which you began the game with, but have since stopped. Now, I'm just posting what needs to be said.

No, I used that as the basis of my own case against JiF.

Now who's narrative building?

2 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Bingo.

I recall the fear mongering he did early on was what put him on my radar in the first place.  I'm not opposed to going there, as it does fall into my WTL pool.

For newbies:  WTL = want/willing to lynch

Day 3 VoteCount 

Ape (6) -  JETS, dicker, beaver, Barry.Cock, Nolderp, Hess

Nolderp (2) - stark , ballin

JETS (1) - jvll51

Stark (2) - Dice, AJ

Verbal (2) - pac,, Spoot

Pac(1) - Ape 

Dicker (1) - Drums 

With 16 Players alive it takes 9 Votes to Lynch

Deadline: 7pm Friday

2 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Unvote

Vote Stark

The only flaw in the argument is that 80 moved his vote.  It's 80.....he's liable to do weird things, especially as scum.  Honestly, even odds that he did it by accident, lol.

3 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Still think I lied before, or did the beating I delivered make you re-evaluate your life choices?

3 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Thats not a narrative, Spoot. It’s a fact. I was casing Jif and then you poured that gas in the fire. I took it and ran, and you nestled you vote in him once I took it.

1 minute ago, Verbal said:

I recall the fear mongering he did early on was what put him on my radar in the first place.  I'm not opposed to going there, as it does fall into my WTL pool.

I really can’t reason why 80/Chimp would opt for taking the fall when they had another option. Town cred is overrated and finite. Townies have short memories most of the time anyway so it’s not like Chimp could’ve coasted on that bus vote forever.

I mean unless someone wants to argue that 80 & Chimp both suck as scum and have no clue what they’re doing?

5 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Seriously, that you for that.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Verbal said:

The only flaw in the argument is that 80 moved his vote.  It's 80.....he's liable to do weird things, especially as scum.  Honestly, even odds that he did it by accident, lol.

Lol so he does suck then

• Upvote 1

Day 3 VoteCount 

Ape (6) -  JETS, dicker, beaver, Barry.Cock, Nolderp, Hess

Nolderp (2) - stark , ballin

JETS (1) - jvll51

Stark (3) - Dice, AJ, Verbal

Verbal (2) - pac,, Spoot

Pac(1) - Ape 

Dicker (1) - Drums 

With 16 Players alive it takes 9 Votes to Lynch

Deadline: 7pm Friday