Who are your Top 4 draft offensive linemen in order?

4 hours ago, RobR said:

Wills was the blindside protector at Bama.....not sure what you're talking about.

Tua is lefthanded, so I get what you're saying, but how hard is it to switch from RT to left? I'm assuming from your post here you think he can do it pretty easily?

1 hour ago, 14 in Green said:

Tua is lefthanded, so I get what you're saying, but how hard is it to switch from RT to left? I'm assuming from your post here you think he can do it pretty easily?

I wonder about this too.  Are LT and RT the same thing from the player's perspective?

Wills is the best OT prospect in the draft. He's not the traditional Bama RT as he lacks strength, however has the technique and agility to become the balance T that he is today to aid the run and pass game. 

The other guys are great as well. Especially the giant from Louisville. Wifts seems like a great athlete.

Thomas is no way are form seems like a good scheme fit. Good player but for a power blocking scheme. Don't really see the impressive agility in his feet to work east to west.

1 hour ago, 14 in Green said:

His feet are plenty good enough to play LT.

My Top 5            1.  WIRFS      R-OT      

2.  WILLS    R-OT, G

3. THOMAS    L-OT

4. JOSH JONES    L-OT 

4. EZRA CLEVELAND  L-OT    

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

On 3/7/2020 at 11:41 AM, jetstream23 said:

Wirfs

Becton

Thomas

Wills

Jones

Jackson

Wanagho

Peart

Wilson

On 3/7/2020 at 9:01 AM, Sarge4Tide said:

Mine are: 

1. Wirfs - great athlete and productive college player - might be a guard long term which I'm ok with 
  2. Wills - productive in college against top competition, nasty attitude but is he a true LT?
  3. Becton - insane size and potential, I worry about level of competition & consistency 
  4. Thomas - to me, he's a safe pick - not exciting maybe not superstar potential but a Day 1 starter 

In other news.... Marshall Yanda ( 3rd Rd. Iowa) retires. There's talent beyond Rd 1

The 35-year-old Yanda played in 191 games, including playoffs, and has been an anchor on the Ravens offensive line since being picked out of Iowa in the third round of the 2007 NFL draft. He was a first-team AP All-Pro twice and named to the second team four times, including last season.

• Upvote 2

On 3/7/2020 at 9:01 AM, Sarge4Tide said:

Mine are: 

1. Wirfs - great athlete and productive college player - might be a guard long term which I'm ok with 
  2. Wills - productive in college against top competition, nasty attitude but is he a true LT?
  3. Becton - insane size and potential, I worry about level of competition & consistency 
  4. Thomas - to me, he's a safe pick - not exciting maybe not superstar potential but a Day 1 starter 

Becton

Thomas

Wirfs

Wills

• Upvote 1