Kingmaker Signups - closed

21 minutes ago, AVM said:

How the heck are you dude? 

How the heck are all of you? lol

I'm doing pretty good. Teh Mafia lulz are a good distraction from the craziness going on.

How you been? Haven't you been working on a Master's degree in Chaos or something?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Verbal said:

Funny, this was your response to the first time I ran this on JN, in 2016:

I vaguely remember a game where you tried something unique and it was a complete disaster.  I stopped trying after 10 minutes..  was this it?

1 minute ago, deckerfan said:

Reserving a spot for a friend ... he says he'll sign up on JN and play 

not to worry, it won't be Pecker in third person or multiple personality disordered Pecker I

I can’t be the only one hoping it’s your lady love pretending to be one of the guys. Right? 

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Verbal said:

Clearly, lol.

Still not in?

Sure but only because I need the distraction.  My effort will be limited but not necessarily because this game is stupid but more so because this community doesnt deserve my effort as my brilliance continues to be ignored. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

Sure but only because I need the distraction.  My effort will be limited but not necessarily because this game is stupid but more so because this community doesnt deserve my effort as my brilliance continues to be ignored. 

Sure, ok.  Whatever you say.  STFU.

You're in.

13 hours ago, Pac said:

I vaguely remember a game where you tried something unique and it was a complete disaster.  I stopped trying after 10 minutes..  was this it?

No idea, I don't pay attention to anything you say as it has yet to be accurate, so maybe?

@deckerfan, was Greece your bud that is playing?  I'm trying to wait a little bit for the Ape to get back in here and sign up (he's interested in playing), so let me know if your friend is still incoming as well.

If we get this all sorted, I can start this shindig today.  If not, it will start tomorrow regardless.

24 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Sorry, both GATA and CTM are playing in this one, so I'm sorry to report that all VCs will end up being correct this round.

My sincere apologies, now kindly GFY.  ;-)

Biggest game = best game = best mod team ever 

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1

1 hour ago, Verbal said:

@deckerfan, was Greece your bud that is playing?  I'm trying to wait a little bit for the Ape to get back in here and sign up (he's interested in playing), so let me know if your friend is still incoming as well.

If we get this all sorted, I can start this shindig today.  If not, it will start tomorrow regardless.

Yep I was waiting for Greece