Red Dawn Mafia - Day 6

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

....That's how it works for all humans, Nolder.  Most people just  make up for the time they're awake with about 6-8 hours' worth of sleep.

You know how comets have elongated orbits? So instead of going around the sun at more or less an equidistant orbit like planets sometimes they are really close and sometimes they are really far away? It's like that but for sleep with me.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Nolder said:

Is that true?

Yep.  At least for things that aren't "autonomic".  Like, breathing doesn't count.  And in some ways driving doesn't either.  Though if something unexpected happens while you're driving and simultaneously using your phone, disaster can of course be imminent. 

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Yep.  At least for things that aren't "autonomic".  Like, breathing doesn't count.  And in some ways driving doesn't either.  Though if something unexpected happens while you're driving and simultaneously using your phone, disaster can of course be imminent. 

Ok.

My apologies to everyone who played and especially @Nolder, for checking out of the game for the past week. I tried to keep up the enthusiasm to play, but I couldn't. In retrospect, I probably should've just subbed out, but what's done is done.

Thanks to Nolder for modding the game. It was a good setup and had good scenes. And thanks to the players who really tried to keep the game going, with special shoot-outs to @Barry McCockinner, and to @jvill 51 for keeping it up in the face of awful odds thanks to your fearless comrade leader A.J. Good win.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

My apologies to everyone who played and especially @Nolder, for checking out of the game for the past week. I tried to keep up the enthusiasm to play, but I couldn't. In retrospect, I probably should've just subbed out, but what's done is done.

Thanks to Nolder for modding the game. It was a good setup and had good scenes. And thanks to the players who really tried to keep the game going, with special shoot-outs to @Barry McCockinner, and to @jvill 51 for keeping it up in the face of awful odds thanks to your fearless comrade leader A.J. Good win.

I've done this many times, no harm done man. Thanks for playing.

• Upvote 1