Blade Mafia - Blood of the Forefathers

Pac

21 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Didn’t mean to ghost, got caught up in Animal Crossing and watching tv. I just realized its way later than I thought. 

DPR’s read on SMC still isn’t sitting right with me. I could vote for drums as well. He’s been on my list for days. 

I don’t feel great about Hess or SMC with that hammer. 

Hmmm, SMC is my best town read so its weird that your reading it different.  Not sure what to make of it yet but I will always ❤️ yer soul.

7 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Y’all an go f**k yourselves. I’m the Town Slut. Rolled that way ironically by Pac, of course.

On even nights I can Roleblock someone. I chose Jvill last night. No information on whether it worked or not.

I was not converted. If I was I’d out my team because cult games blow and should never exist again.

Stark or Jvill for me. Still believe the quiet ones are the Cult Leader candidates. You loudmouths are just bickering over the wrong things but are mostly town.

Why did you decide to block Jvill?

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

On fire. I’m glad to be your Pippen. Who are you voting, Drums?

unvote vote Drums

What happened to Stark or Jvill? I am voting you right now but that reveal gave me some pause. 

6 minutes ago, SMC said:

CTM voted Hess, so it can be a busing move so FOS on CTM

No CTM voted hess because hess pinged chastising people for the lizzie vote.. which I said last night 

Which means me paying 10% attention is smarter than dpr giving 110%

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

Unvote

Are reveals always true or can they be just a game play?

A player is allowed to lie about a reveal. However, even a townie can lie about a reveal to protect themselves. For instance, a cop would like that she is a vanilla townie for obvious reasons

10 minutes ago, JiF said:

Hi Blade, I know you saw this and was like, damn, JiF is really good at this.  I'm going to kill him.  You're welcome. If you're not town, you're still welcome but GFY

hours behind me on this twinkie.. right where i don't want you

32 minutes ago, deckerfan said:

Will do!

Thank you!

28 minutes ago, CTM said:

Yes well all the attention you've been paying and work you've done landed you on the same train as me. So,.. bravo?

blather

7 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

Unvote

Are reveals always true or can they be just a game play?

You mean 80's reveal? They can absolutely be a game play.

6 minutes ago, SMC said:

I'm going to pull a JiF and say that CTM, Leelo & 80 are final scum

Three non-players that have not interacted with each other much at all. Seems a little too easy, but I ain't knocking it. 

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

No CTM voted hess because hess pinged chastising people for the lizzie vote.. which I said last night 

Which means me paying 10% attention is smarter than dpr giving 110%

Hows about you notch it up to 15% and dazzle us with your insight? 

22 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Y’all an go f**k yourselves. I’m the Town Slut. Rolled that way ironically by Pac, of course.

On even nights I can Roleblock someone. I chose Jvill last night. No information on whether it worked or not.

I was not converted. If I was I’d out my team because cult games blow and should never exist again.

Stark or Jvill for me. Still believe the quiet ones are the Cult Leader candidates. You loudmouths are just bickering over the wrong things but are mostly town.

lol

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Drums said:

If you guys don't mind going back and reading this post with the quotes, I'd like to know what you think. Leelou is currently neck and neck with 80 as scum for me.

After re-reading I've compiled the following thoughts (copy and pasted from a Google doc so suck it):

18) Leelou

• Got what seemed overly defensive about Barry’s comment - dude was just trying to ask questions and do the townie thing. I personally didn’t see what Barry saw (at least enough to vote her) but her “breaking the case” was noted. It wasn’t a case to me, just a comment. Yeah, Jif said "case" but who cares.
  • Voted Gata D1 - jumped and parked on the train. AJ says he asked her about it but she didn’t respond.
  • “Liked Nol’s case on me” -- Nothing on 80??
  • Threw JC in with Nolder and I, asking 80 what he thought (adding flames to the fire)
  • Hasn’t participated much the entire game 
  • Was catching up on the thread when Gata vs Nolder and some other things were happening but all she had to say was everyone needed to take a walk. I figure there was enough there to make some kind of read or at least add a thought of some kind with the type of experience she's bringing (in the Kingmaker game she was giving a lot of input and making really good observations imo)
  • Says Gata would be an informational lynch-- what information?? Never says.
  • Verbal says by D2-D3 she has as good of reads as anybody. D3, just votes DPR and doesn’t say anything
  • Calls out Verbal by saying he is underwhelming, and that he is OMGUSing everyone that mentions they might vote him. There’s more to this that I actually posted but Lee ignored it. I'd love for her to go back and clear up that post. It is right above.
  • Voted DPR D2 without saying anything but I think it’s because he thinks SMC is town? That’s not enough to vote someone IMO
  • Even Lizzie says it’s weird Lee isn’t voting. 
  • I’ve not seen her scum hunting at all, just mostly agree with a case here or there.

whoa.

unvote

On 4/16/2020 at 10:00 PM, Leelou said:

I was slammed with meetings all day and I’ve been unwinding playing video games. I’ll be in the game thread tomorrow. I think I only have 1 meeting. 

I'm trying to stay current but I don’t have much to add until I can read back. Also don’t expect much from me like you used to. I don’t have that in me since I retired mafia. 

This was the post i mentioned earlier that bothered me when I iso'd Lee.

For the most part, her posts are the picture of apathy - she's just not engaged in the game, which she admits. 

The part that bugs me is that she's always promising to read and catch up, but never does. She also sets up a low expectation of her doing so. 

Does it make her scum? Not in and of itself, no. Could be the CoronaBlues. But just as with CTM, if she has no interest in playing, why not just get Crusher to sub in? 

39 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Didn’t mean to ghost, got caught up in Animal Crossing and watching tv. I just realized its way later than I thought. 

DPR’s read on SMC still isn’t sitting right with me. I could vote for drums as well. He’s been on my list for days. 

I don’t feel great about Hess or SMC with that hammer. 

This is from this morning - more reasons why she's not playing. 

She never really explains her vote/suspicion on me and doesn't really explain what she doesn't;t like about SMC. To her credit, she did call out Hess. 

We have 80's reveal, which I think is total sh*t, but I think it's fine to run Lee up for a reveal.

3 hours ago, JiF said:

Ok final thoughts after all that and DPR making some solid points.  I have no ******* clue how this game is set up but I do know these things:

Drums had the biggest ping of the game and I do not think he's town.

Boozers post yesterday was disgusting and I wouldnt be surprised if he was converted yesterday. 

Leelou is looking weirdy right now with her tunnel vision on DPR and that vote with no explanation and then ghosting.  Possible convert.

Hess is the cult leader.

I was wrong to say that 80 smelled like roses.  That said, I dont think he's a SK but would he have the balls to come out with this first post of the game and call out this game being a conversion game and he's part of the cult/ cult leader or wtf ever?  idk.  Fine with a train on him though.

Barry is cool for wanting to execute my brilliant strategy.  CTM is a gigantic vagina hole if he's not town.  I liked some of the effort I saw from AVM yesterday.  SMC is town.

Lets ****. 

Coming back to this.  I like the effort Drums has put in here since I called him for the ping.  Sometimes I have to put my ego aside, some of the newbies and I'll count last years class have different play styles than what we've developed at JN and I've pursued some players for what I find to be typical tells.  Barry last game for the "why them" post after a death.  Gata for not answering direction questions/directing town power roles.  There was another one too and I cant remember it right now but I'm starting to Drums hit a ping that is a ping for us but maybe not for this new class, similar to those other misses.  I'm going to give Boozer that benefit of the doubt as well for now.

Just parking it here for now as I knock on other doors. 

Otherwise, nailed Hess and close on his role.  Feel even better about Barry right now. Feeling better about CTM.  SMC is town.  Would like to hear from AVM.

Leelou's defense was bad.  I dont understand casing someone based on their read of a specific player.  In this case it's extra weird because it's my strongest town read.