Blade Mafia - Blood of the Forefathers

Pac

1 hour ago, DPR said:

CTM is a problem

You sound like his mother.

Based on about 193 of the 274 games I’ve read, it seems he is the common denominator amongst all the things that could go wrong in these games. I understand why the guy with the Doors reference as his screen name wanted to kill him immediately. I can only assume the moderator screwed up his game design and realized quickly that it would’ve broken the whole thing. 

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, JiF said:

CTM playing bitch mafia has me twisted up.  I dont think he'd coward his way to victory but it's something to keep an eye on.

0% chance. 

I'm not playing anything, it's a hyper active cult game filled with people giving people thorough rectal exams that potentially become invalid at any moment thereafter. What's the point. Kill some bitches and keep doing it until the conversions stop imo 

Vote hess

On 4/17/2020 at 8:25 AM, Drums said:

This Lizzie guy is eerily similar to the Greek we played with a few games ago, they both even parked on Gata. Anyway, I can get behind the idea of lynching an inactive, I'm just trying to figure out which one at this point. 

Basically the only thing I had on Lizzie is that he didn't post and parked his vote. But when you go back and read why he parked it on Gata it made some sense D1 but the fact that he was so stubborn was the part that gave me hesitation. Still, glad I didn't vote there.

On 4/17/2020 at 8:52 AM, Drums said:

The quiet ones:

Jvill- I was leaning scum, now null. I am putting this one on the back burner for now but still can't ever completely forget about this guy.

Beaver - I have a town lean on Beaver. Yesterday I thought about Beaver, especially with how bad the vamps have been that he could be a vamp (ha) but I re-read his posts and I like how he hopped off the Gata train and felt the Nolder/Gata thing was town on town. He won some points for that.

CTM - Null. Complaining a lot and does not seem happy playing. I'd rather he subbed out than we lynched a townie. 

Lizzie - Slight scum lean. Definitely raises flags, might have the best chance to be scum 

Stark - Null. Not sure how I feel about Stark yet. He has been a quiet player in all of the games I've played with him but he seems extra quiet in this game. Could be a possibility but he does typically come off as scummy, even as town.

SMC- Null. Going through some serious sh*t outside of this game so I am not going to judge him right now

So yeah, I don't have a good read on any of these people so I have to think about this one for a bit. 

This was my honest, sitting there with my coffee, rundown. Might not be good but what have these people given that could give me more? This is how I felt about these people yesterday.

On 4/17/2020 at 8:59 AM, Drums said:

Forgot Boozer - I have a slight town lean on Boozer too. He is a weird but fun player and he seems the same as last game we played together 

Forgot Boozer

22 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

Who else do you have a scum lean on?  Looks like your OK with Lizzie but then no vote.  Have another candidate?

JC makes a good point here which is the main thing I guess I am being called out on.

22 hours ago, Drums said:

You and 80 are my top 2 right now. Nothing has really changed for me besides moving Jvill to null. I lean towards voting Lizzie atm but I'd like to see everyone get involved. 

And this is my response. I feel a little better about JC now though. A lot of people have defended him and I don't feel as strongly about it anymore.  80 has gone a lot quieter though which I don't feel good about. 

Vote 80

19 minutes ago, Drums said:

Ok, I get that it pinged. I am town though so I am willing to answer any questions or whatever else to help clear this up. 

so if you weren't town you would not be willing to answer questions... lol? 

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, 32EBoozer said:

Well I was a No on Gata right from the beginning. The vote train on her took off like a bat out of hell. No way I was going to be tied to that lynch. The folks I had questions about were Jif, AJ, Stark & 80. I was on 80 train with Gata and then she jumped ship to Verbal I think. That's when I said "WTF !" to Gata for jumping around.

My "Spidey Sense" was pingging me on AJ and I decided to park my vote on him since it was a no brainer that Gata was getting lynched. Went back to AJ when there weren't any votes on 80. Don't want to be viewed as someone who jumps around a lot from player to player. When I saw CTM and Stark on AJ I thought well maybe AJ is "Town" if these 2 guys are looking to lynch him. Going to read up 2nite after work.

And for the record this newbie is ALL town.

24 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Why Boozer again?

17 minutes ago, CTM said:

0% chance. 

I'm not playing anything, it's a hyper active cult game filled with people giving people thorough rectal exams that potentially become invalid at any moment thereafter. What's the point. Kill some bitches and keep doing it until the conversions stop imo 

Vote hess

I like this vote and you better not be.

6 minutes ago, JiF said:

^^^ fencing sitting

If it was fence sitting I would have avoided commenting on it.  Plus he earned my vote on Day 1.  He's in the mix.  With Leelou's play I may consider another and 80 doesn't look so hot as well here.  

9 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

unvote

vote 80

He's been my #1 scum and now a train building.

Better competing train than dpr IMO.

----

Just starting my re-read of nyn and the first thing that sticks out was the Lee unprompted defense if her. AJ came along with me on that before he was converted.

80 = scum or CL?

7 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

No, not really.  I'm just trying to make sense.  I actually had 80 as my conversion candidate.  He was all out front Day 1 then just dropped back into the woodwork.

80 has been scummy AF in my opinion. I made a post quoting a bunch of his and he never addressed it other than saying I'm stupid - which is basically what JiF does. When pressed on what information was gained from the GATA lynch he basically said there's too much to look at from D1 and there's been two conversions. He knew D1 had a crapload of posts and that it was a conversion game all while screaming to hurry up and lynch GATA even if she's town because we get info from it. Now, conveniently for scum, it's too hard to get that info.

Today he came in and parked a vote on Stark w/out any reasoning and jetted.

don't care if he's scum, CL or converted, I think he needs to be lynched. His flip will also be informative because JiF has repeatedly defended him for unknown reasons.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

80 has been scummy AF in my opinion. I made a post quoting a bunch of his and he never addressed it. When pressed on what information was gained from the GATA lynch he basically said there's too much to look at from D1 and there's been two conversions. He knew D1 had a crapload of posts and that it was a conversion game all while screaming to hurry up and lynch GATA even if she's town because we get info from it. Now, conveniently for scum, it's too hard to get that info.

Today he came in and parked a vote on Stark w/out any reasoning and jetted.

don't care if he's scum, CL or converted, I think he needs to be lynched. His flip will also be informative because JiF has repeatedly defended him for unknown reasons.

I didn't catch that.  I need to re-read.

29 minutes ago, JiF said:

Don’t know why your last reference to me is not posting but I’m not really understanding why my comments on GATA were “disgusting “? Guess we have two different definitions of the word. Is it that apart from not having a strong sense of who was scum, that I parked a vote on AJ who I had a sense was scum but wanted to let the game play out & see where things went?

When I played my 1st game a month ago Drums, GATA and I We’re on the same page. I know it’s a new game with new roles for folks, but found the more aggressive players turned out to be scum. Y’all have a lot more history to draw on regarding players tendencies. I can only draw on 1 game and following the the arguments made by others with my opinion sprinkled in. 

Looks like you’re running the game right now so I’ll pay attention to all arguments 

39 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

I'm OK with this but again the why would help.

Votes Gata after claiming town read, votes Drums on bogus following Leelou lead, votes AJ for disappearing which didn’t happen day 1. Was literally all over the map putting in Ton of work while complaining the game sucked bc conversions. Then silent during conversations. Then still complaining once conversions done and jumping on LIzzie train while going silent until end day. Every read he’s given hasn’t made any sense. Didn’t care day 1 but heavily involved. Now that he seemingly cares bc conversions over not as involved 

On 4/13/2020 at 11:40 AM, Drums said:

You are the kid sent to do something but ends up chasing a goddam butterfly. 

Or you’re just blood-sucking scum. And I’m a fookin’ daywalker so you better watch out this game. 

Finished my iso on Drums, and I picked out 3 quotes I found interesting.

Overall, I see him posting consistently and made the following observations:

1. He likes his role and is fairly enthusiastic about the game. I've never played with him before - for folks that have, does he enjoy playing as scum?

2. He's thorough - he rr's and he references patterns and plays from past games. 

3. His primary suspicion - ht player he's remarked on the most through comments or voting is 80. From a triangulation pov, Nyn disliked 80, Drums dislikes 80 and I'm definitely suspicious of 80. 

In the above quote he gives some lighthearted banter and makes the obligatory threat to scum - it strikes me as something a townie would commonly say. He's made a lot of posts like this and they don't seem careful or contrived. Unless he's a skilled player as scum, I'm inclined to think he wasn't at the time he made this post. 

On 4/13/2020 at 3:17 PM, Drums said:

I am not getting sucked into another stupid debate like Barry pulled me into in Kingmaker, but it is interesting that 80 is trying to add flames to the fire here. Noted.

He mentions his suspicion of 80 a lot thought the entire game. 

On 4/14/2020 at 4:23 PM, Drums said:

Also 80 going after AJ earlier because he was reading the thread but didn't post is funny because we can't ever see when 80 is viewing because he has the anonymous setting on. Or at least it seems when we can't see the last time he's visited nor if he's viewing. 

Here he points that 80 went after AJ at a point when we know AJ was still town. Worth noting.

Folks who have played with Drums, please let me know your thoughts. 

My thought is that so of Drums has pretty much pointed me to look at 80 even more. 

30 minutes ago, JiF said:

I've been advocating a 2 train party in effort to consolidate our reads and force action.  How is the willing to lynch anybody?  lmfao

I’ve been advocating reveals to consolidate reads and force action. You’ve been Apeing the game the entire time.

• Thumb Down 1

3 minutes ago, DPR said:

1. He likes his role and is fairly enthusiastic about the game. I've never played with him before - for folks that have, does he enjoy playing as scum?

2. He's thorough - he rr's and he references patterns and plays from past games. 

3. His primary suspicion - ht player he's remarked on the most through comments or voting is 80. From a triangulation pov, Nyn disliked 80, Drums dislikes 80 and I'm definitely suspicious of 80. 

In the above quote he gives some lighthearted banter and makes the obligatory threat to scum - it strikes me as something a townie would commonly say. He's made a lot of posts like this and they don't seem careful or contrived. Unless he's a skilled player as scum, I'm inclined to think he wasn't at the time he made this post. 

Here he points that 80 went after AJ at a point when we know AJ was still town. Worth noting.

My thought is that so of Drums has pretty much pointed me to look at 80 even more. 

This would be correct. Let’s kill 80 or JiF

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, DPR said:

This is Drums 5th game. He was scum only once in his last game where his basically hid. 

He is posting more this game and "feels" more like town Drums. He does seem to be a smart player, and that could be an adjustment knowing it would stand out like a sore thumb if he just hid again.

Vote 80

I haven't had the chance to iso him yet, but he's been pinging me all game and too many other people are feeling that as well - the current votes on him are not some random train being pushed. 

Also, JC is doing a lot of nudging this morning. He is a careful player, but we're far enough into the game for him to know where he stands and he doesn't need to be playing 40 questions without laying down reads and a vote.