Blade Mafia - Blood of the Forefathers

Pac

13 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

I think I know where this is going.  You swing if you're wrong.

Vote @Jetsfan80

That's a suspect conclusion and suspicious.

The competing train is Leelou v. 80 or Leelou v. CTM.

We didn't have a competing train yet until now.  First, there was nearly a speed lynch on 80 that was paused when HessScum was sliced.  Now there was a run on Leelou.  

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I like math. Let's see your work.

Standard mafia set up for 20 plyrs (there were 21 in this game). Has 5 scum, 15 town.  You can also see 5 scum, 1 SK, 14 town.

This is a recruitment game so you can't have the scum start at 5 because that would cause a misbalanced game if there is a recruitment.

As such, you have to reduce the scum team by number of recruitment possibilities.  For instance, if there is 1 recruitment possibility then there has to be 4 scum team to start.  Pac showed up 2 recruitments so we can believe original scum team were 3 (i.e., 3+2).

Note, if there is a further recruitment, then the scum team likely started with 2, with 3 recruitment possibilities (2+3).

4 minutes ago, SMC said:

We didn't have a competing train yet until now.  First, there was nearly a speed lynch on 80 that was paused when HessScum was sliced.  Now there was a run on Leelou.  

Why are you deciding the lynch pool 

What about leelou vs smc ? 

7 minutes ago, SMC said:

OK.  To be clear. 

You suspect 80.  You are not guaranteeing 80 is not what he says?

• Upvote 1

Just now, Jetscode1 said:

OK.  To be clear. 

You suspect 80.  You are not guaranteeing 80 is not what he says?

You are correct.  No guarantee. I suspect 80 and I think his reveal is bullsh*t.  I think Leelou is more likely scum, that's why I like the idea of a Leelou vs. 80 train.

Hess opened up with voting 80 out of nowhere. Why?  Then CTM voted for Hess out of nowhere.  Why?  Leelou then, without explanation says that she is suspect of Hess (and me).  Why?

6 minutes ago, SMC said:

You are correct.  No guarantee. I suspect 80 and I think his reveal is bullsh*t.  I think Leelou is more likely scum, that's why I like the idea of a Leelou vs. 80 train.

Hess opened up with voting 80 out of nowhere. Why?  Then CTM voted for Hess out of nowhere.  Why?  Leelou then, without explanation says that she is suspect of Hess (and me).  Why?

Thanks for clarifying.  I want to read a bit.

• Upvote 1

Side note, as is our usual anniversary tradition (we'll be married 18 years next week), I take my wife to a Broadway musical.  We had tickets for Moulin Rouge for today, but Broadway is shut down.  So we're watching Phantom of the Opera London Production on Youtube (its' great) right now while I'm playing JN Mafia. LOL.

If not for Covid19, today would be so much different

• Sympathy 1

12 minutes ago, SMC said:

Nice deflection

7 minutes ago, SMC said:

Then CTM voted for Hess out of nowhere.  Why? 

Dude I explained why and said Hess was pinging last night for his finger wagging over the Lizzie lynch. Unfortunately I know information getting into that square head of yours once it's been made up is pretty difficult but don't pretend it was "out of nowhere"

Ladies and gentleman, this thread has been commandeered as is being rerouted to an unknown destination. This is your pilot.

Blockhead Cartoons and Comics - funny pictures from CartoonStock

It should be noted that Nyn was the SK Apprentice, which may mean there is a SK out there.

This pause doesn't look like a recruitment.  More like a kill attempt.  Potentially, that attempt now may have been from the SK.

2 hours ago, Pac said:

Hess aka Deacon Frost (Cult Apprentice and odd night RBer) is DEAD!

DeaconFrost-Blade

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Y’all an go f**k yourselves. I’m the Town Slut. Rolled that way ironically by Pac, of course.

On even nights I can Roleblock someone. I chose Jvill last night. No information on whether it worked or not.

I was not converted. If I was I’d out my team because cult games blow and should never exist again.

Stark or Jvill for me. Still believe the quiet ones are the Cult Leader candidates. You loudmouths are just bickering over the wrong things but are mostly town.

These posts are in order - 80 "revealed" directly after Hess's scene was posted, which makes it easy for him to claim "Even Night RB'er" as a direct reaction to Hess being the "Odd Night RB'er".

I assume the Town Slut thing is a joke, yes?

It's a massively opportunistic reveal, followed by a really odd choice of who he blocked - Jvill. 80 does not go into any detail as why he blocked Jvill.

Instead of adding any content, he floats the nonsense "I'd out my team" if he'd been recruited. 

And then he finishes up with lines in bold, which begs the question:

If you have Stark and Jvill down as CL (even tho both CTM and Lee have given much less in terms of content) why RB Jvill - the mod pretty much confirmed that the conversions were finished, so that would be a waste of the action, right?

80 is scum.

Let's run Lee up and see what she reveals, then run CTM up and see what he's got. Then we can choose who to lynch. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, DPR said:

These posts are in order - 80 "revealed" directly after Hess's scene was posted, which makes it easy for him to claim "Even Night RB'er" as a direct reaction to Hess being the "Odd Night RB'er".

It's a massively opportunistic reveal, followed by a really odd choice of who he blocked - Jvill. 80 does not go into any detail as why he blocked Jvill.

Instead of adding any content, he floats the nonsense "I'd out my team" if he'd been recruited. 

If you have Stark and Jvill down as CL (even tho both CTM and Lee have given much less in terms of content) why RB Jvill - the mod pretty much confirmed that the conversions were finished, so that would be a waste of the action, right?

80 is scum.

Let's run Lee up and see what she reveals, then run CTM up and see what he's got. Then we can choose who to lynch. 

Oh f**k you dude.  I didn't even see Hess's death while I was posting my reveal.  And that's a terrible argument trying to use that as my impetus to reveal.  I was somewhere between L-1 and L-3 you numbskull.

10 minutes ago, SMC said:

And I'm not steering this thread.  JiF has done a good job in leading today so far

You have numerous times rather emphatically narrowed the lynch pool dowm to 3 people out of what 16? Like it was a matter of fact 

How dafuq is that not steering the thread ?? 

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Oh f**k you dude.  I didn't even see Hess's death while I was posting my reveal.  And that's a terrible argument trying to use that as my impetus to reveal.  I was somewhere between L-1 and L-3 you numbskull.

Why did you roleblock JVill?

21 minutes ago, SMC said:

I understand the reasoning for all the questions on these players but (and I know i've been defending him all game) I believe 80's reveal.  Doesnt mean he wasnt converted but there is something specific about his reveal that has me believing him for now.   Besides, I dont see what running him up anymore does, he revealed.  If anything, we at least have info on him. 

13 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Good. Nyn was about to lead a lynch on me with a swiftness!

AJ was a smart recruit, and an even smarter kill.

Vote Stark

*Just want to be transparent that I did check the vote count before catching up with so much having happened...I'm pretty sure voting is paused again but didn't get a good sense so trying to catch up genuinely*

This is so disingenuous I almost start going down the "even 80 wouldn't be this obvious as scum" route...

Now at the top of the list, but won't vote til I catch up since he already had votes..

7 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Does the apprentice part of nyns role mean anything?

DPR got to this in a quote in a bit, but kind of struck me as a back-up...Pac has had back-up cop and doc in games before to prevent the game breaking on D1

7 hours ago, JiF said:

2 things; Nyn a very adapt town player, refused to vote Drums on a mega ping, something she'd normally gravitate toward.  Drums waved it in my face that he wasnt getting any traction and joined Nyn on the 80 train.  What does that tell me, Drums stinks and 80 smells like roses.  For now.

Another thing, FOS anyone who's been complaining about those who wanted to get to the night phase.  Once again, everything played out exactly like I said it would but nobody would listen to me.  

Here's a ******* idea, listen to me.  Lets get 2 trains going, force content and reveals.  We get 2 a day, lets use them, its heavily rolled game.  We should be able to make heads of tails of reveals.   If you're town unwilling to reveal, GFY. 

Disagree on 80, agree on two trains and using the game mechanic Pac has offered us

6 hours ago, DPR said:

She was not town or she would have been labeled as town. She was independent with a seperate wincon. She would have been told what her role was and she would have been promoted to SK if the primary SK had been killed. 

I think I agree with this yeah...but having a disconnected SK + apprentice in a game of this size seems like barely a step up from the disadvantage an SK usually starts with. Would think they'd know who each other was (or maybe just Nyn would?)...might be something worth digging in on.

5 hours ago, HessStation said:

Vote 80

5 hours ago, HessStation said:

And JiF is blade if you want to try and lynch him

Why on JiF, agree on 80, but this is kind of gross..

Cult seemingly can't recruit anymore based on Pac's scenes, right? So eliminating Blade would be preferred, especially since he's lost his backup..

Through page 91

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Thoughts on Lee?

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

lol

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

You have numerous times rather emphatically narrowed the lynch pool dowm to 3 people out of what 16? Like it was a matter of fact 

How dafuq that not steering the thread ?? 

blather

5 minutes ago, DPR said:

80 is scum.

I thought about the timing thing too, but he posted his reveal so soon after the Hess kill it would have been tough for him to pull something like that off