Last to post in this thread wins

I hate being OCD about random things. I have to lock the car when I get out and then press the lock button again when I'm in the house to make sure it's locked. Bathroom locks are the same way--I test that thing repeatedly. When I commuted to school, checking to make sure I had all my books was another big one. Other than that I'm all normal though. Just so you know.

I used to write my history notes in high school in verse, but with enough profanities that it could probably pass as rap if someone dropped a beat over it. I was kind of like Aesop Rock meets Eugen Weber.

This is very good technology current events site.Here include technology latest news update.To know information about current technology and educational invention visit MACHINES NEWS

I hate being OCD about random things. I have to lock the car when I get out and then press the lock button again when I'm in the house to make sure it's locked. Bathroom locks are the same way--I test that thing repeatedly. When I commuted to school, checking to make sure I had all my books was another big one. Other than that I'm all normal though. Just so you know.

Same here.

I also have this thing where if something is slightly out of place to the left or right and I can't physically move it, I have to put my hand on the spot where it "should be."

Twin Peaks was interesting. I have watched a sh*t ton of talking pictures this summer...I can count the number of times I worked out on one hand maybe. I'm still sexy but shiiiiieeet...Don't stay that way by watching every episode of Sherlock 4 times.

Edited by SenorGato