Last to post in this thread wins

Jury has reached a verdict in Apple vs. Samsung in three days. Probably hanging on 99% of the things. Would be epic to see a sh*tstorm though--like them invalidating a bunch of patents, saying Samsung did not follow FRAND guidelines, etc...

tumblr_m8rpw9ZQ6k1qde2iwo2_1280.jpg

Not looking good for Samsung...jury's already found every device in the case infringing of the first patent on the list.

Edit: Yes on all but three devices for the second patent on the list. Sammy's going to have to hope they later go ahead and invalidate these patents. Not likely.

Edited by war ensemble

Not a single one proven invalid and almost all are willful infringement. Sammy could be coughing up a couple billion here. Probably closer to 500 mil to one billion. Insane regardless.

That's if they come any bit close to following Apple's suggested damages.

$1.05 billion in damages.

Edited by war ensemble

I'll see if I can follow this format:

Managed to sleep in today...trying to get the sleep stuff in before school starts. :indifferent0023:

Went for a run. :penguin:

Got back and worked out. :character43:

Read some textbook. :sign0012: (I don't know what RTFM means...)

Packed a bunch of stuff and mailed it off. Preemptive care package for school. :scare:

Currently doing nothing. I should probably do something. :bulldog:

Woke up today ... still :indifferent0023:

I made my way to work :character0182:

almost got a ticket and was like this :mad0259:

But I got a way with a warning :eusa_angel: since he saw my ::GoJets: sign hanging on my mirror.

Keep on Keeping on people :cheers:

Hey...this is supposed to be an easy thread...not something you have to think in. ;)

Why do they start talking about you? Are you some kind of celebutant?

I'm pretty much the most famous poster since T0m Shane...

but it's really because when you're always riding a subway to the last stop, you usually end up on a near-empty train. So occasionally there will be a group of day-laborers also in the train, and their conversation sometimes turns towards you.

but it's really because when you're always riding a subway to the last stop, you usually end up on a near-empty train. So occasionally there will be a group of day-laborers also in the train, and their conversation sometimes turns towards you.

Oh, if I see that I like to yell "STOP BEING POOR, YOU'LL GET YOUR POOR ALL OVER ME!" Gotta let 'em know.

So you are the second smartest kid on the JN Short Bus?

Edited by PFSIKH