Batman Gone Bad - Gotham - Town Wins

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

You're not even posting about the game.  You know, the one I'm just trying to play.   Completely obsessed with me.  Ugh.

Enjoy the lollipop sweetheart, it will be all over soon. 

This is what I logged on to see. I am obsessed, aren’t I?

Or maybe just setting the record straight, because for the second straight game you’ve cobbled together a straw man trash case to try and get me mislynched while I’m away? 

The case is so bad, I’m town reading you. That’s how much i respect your play.

4F0C0ABB-D0D4-4F4D-8CD6-25EBA1E9D7E0.png

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

Huh?  Walk me through this.  He'll flip town...

You said there was 2 symps 

Pac said jets was a pupa, which would imply symp that can change into scum

Killing jets if he flips symp vets pac and vets part of your story 

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

Good questions.  I'd like to hear these answers as well. 

CTM pulled the quote again...I was discounting the Crusher part based on the other discussion.

I'm inclined to believe Pac...but I'd like an answer to the question posed to @DPR on if the game would be notified if a symp were to be found.

Just now, CTM said:

You said there was 2 symps 

So here's the problem/confusion on my part...

We didn't get a "capture" last night from Batman.

JiF is claiming he would be notified if the other symp were converted thus making him town (and he said this back when he claimed...)...and that he hasn't been notified.

I think we need to hear from JETS and DPR before deciding.

• Upvote 1

Just now, CTM said:

You said there was 2 dumps

Got it.  

I'd like to know who else Pac investigated before going further because I find him know the symp piece oddly specific. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, AVM said:

JiF is claiming he would be notified if the other symp were converted thus making him town (and he said this back when he claimed...)...and that he hasn't been notified.

FTR, DPR didnt tell me if there would be a game announcement, I didnt ask though.  I just asked if I'd be notified if the other symp was converted and he said yes and that I would be locked town at that point. 

14 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Pac called me a symp on the basis that I was “pupa” meaning I’ve been inactive. How do we know he’s not the symp for the same thing?

Pupa is like larva before coming something else, it's a symp

31 minutes ago, Arsis said:

This game is finally fun to read.

I needed some down time. The ebb and flow of mafia is all controlled by me. Even when I don’t want to do it. I get under everyone’s skin in such a magical way. 

I mean, look at the exhibition I’ve made if Jif. He thinks all thus projecting is going to change the way thus loos for him? Hahaha... nah.

You can be next, if you want. Take a number. I have some regulars to desk with first.

33 minutes ago, CTM said:

So jets is symp and jif said there was 2 and once one is co vetted the other turns town?

vote jets

Only play here, vets pac. Eliminates evil and potentially vets jif a bit 

This assumes Jif isn’t recruited. Like a huge hole in your logic. Like you know he’s not???

Subconscious slip up?

Unvote vote ctm

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I needed some down time. The ebb and flow of mafia is all controlled by me. Even when I don’t want to do it. I get under everyone’s skin in such a magical way. 

I mean, look at the exhibition I’ve made if Jif. He thinks all thus projecting is going to change the way thus loos for him? Hahaha... nah.

You can be next, if you want. Take a number. I have some regulars to desk with first.

Sure, I'll be next. Go for it.

I'll do my best impression of everyone you've ever cared about in your life and barely tolerate your existence while humoring you out of pity.

• Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, AVM said:

Question. Did you also get let loose from Arkham last night? And did anyone claim bringing you back?

To be transparent, there are a tone of reasons scum may miss. If there are tile locks, protects, but also scum choose an action over a kill. Like convert symp or retrieve someone from Arkham.

3 minutes ago, Arsis said:

Sure, I'll be next. Go for it.

I'll do my best impression of everyone you've ever cared about in your life and barely tolerate your existence while humoring you out of pity.

MOMMY!!!

• Haha 2