Arkham Asylum - Town Wins

In New England we have 3-season rooms. Realtors love them as a selling point. The climate really only makes them nice to have in May and October. So, I’m sitting in mine wondering what I did wrong to deserve the Dave Matthews Pandora station and drinking the only beer I have left... PBR. Which is usually my yard work / home improvements beer.

8+ weeks in quarantine. No trips out. I’m struggling. Thank God for my kids, they are literally providing all the sunshine for us.

• Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

They’re worth every penny too. They make things cold for days, plus trigger poor people.

1 minute ago, DPR said:

Re-gift it as a child’s lunchbox.

Then get a real cooler

cleveland cavaliers love GIF by NBPA

• Thumb Down 1

Just now, Integrity28 said:

@Arsis

Can you stop being an enormous vag?

Bro shut the **** up.

If you've read a batman comic in your life or watched any batman anything you'd know that them checking on the joker in his cell in arkhman and it being a different criminal pretending to be joker is so common it's almost a trope. I was checking on the busting out of arkham mechanics.

But, I won't ever forget this and it's on site between us. I see you at a jets game or anything like that put your hands up right away.

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Arsis said:

Bro shut the **** up.

If you've read a batman comic in your life or watched any batman anything you'd know that them checking on the joker in his cell in arkhman and it being a different criminal pretending to be joker is so common it's almost a trope. I was checking on the busting out of arkham mechanics.

But, I won't ever forget this and it's on site between us. I see you at a jets game or anything like that put your hands up right away.

Up where? Up your ass?

• Haha 2

I have no idea who is town, scum, or what the purpose of 2 threads is.

I'm just coasting until some light is shed on this mess.

I get the idea of leaving players in the dark a bit but this is a bit much.

4 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

In New England we have 3-season rooms. Realtors love them as a selling point. The climate really only makes them nice to have in May and October. So, I’m sitting in mine wondering what I did wrong to deserve the Dave Matthews Pandora station and drinking the only beer I have left... PBR. Which is usually my yard work / home improvements beer.

8+ weeks in quarantine. No trips out. I’m struggling. Thank God for my kids, they are literally providing all the sunshine for us.

PM me your address and I'll send you a good scotch.

• Sympathy 2

4 hours ago, Pac said:

I have no idea who is town, scum, or what the purpose of 2 threads is.

I'm just coasting until some light is shed on this mess.

I get the idea of leaving players in the dark a bit but this is a bit much.

You serious ? If you bothered to read this thread you should have some idea wtf is going on.

We were in the dark earlier but seem to be figuring it out now 

13 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

My mood right niwww

3D921C3B-571D-4690-80B1-4C39902791BB.jpeg

I buy ape having a fluff cooler like that. Probably matches his fanny pack, but the body hair is a little light and rhe opposable thumb is a dead give away.

Fake photo

• Haha 4

22 minutes ago, CTM said:

I buy ape having a fluff cooler like that. Probably matches his fanny pack, but the body hair is a little light and rhe opposable thumb is a dead give away.

Fake photo

lol, I can’t stop laughing