My theory on why Jamal wants out: It's not just the contract, it's Gase

Coaching is the very last thing adams should ever be mad about.  The NY jets coaching staff's have made him a star, tailor making the defense to him and letting him do all the things he does well and not the things he does not do well.

Sooner or later this player is in for a rude awakening when he is asked to be more of a traditional SS and the wails of 'They are not using me correctly!' will come out.

• Upvote 1

I think quite a few posters are misconstruing my original post as "I blame Gase."

This is not correct.  I do not blame Gase.

However, I do think Jamal wants no part of playing for Gase long term for the reasons stated.  I am just giving you what I think Jamal's perspective to be (a perspective I don't agree with but I think he genuinely has)

22 minutes ago, jetscrazey said:

I think quite a few posters are misconstruing my original post as "I blame Gase."

This is not correct.  I do not blame Gase.

However, I do think Jamal wants no part of playing for Gase long term for the reasons stated.  I am just giving you what I think Jamal's perspective to be (a perspective I don't agree with but I think he genuinely has)

Well I think your perspective of Jamals perspective is wrong.

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, jetscrazey said:

LOL, this isn't blaming Gase.

It's rationally explaining why Jamal hates/blames Gase.  Not saying Jamal is right or wrong, just a fact.

It's not a fact, though, is it? Really more like a wild-assed guess, right? Connecting a couple distant dots... 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Thread title:  My theory on why Jamal wants out: It's not just the contract, it's Gase

Yes. Believe it or not it’s possible to think Jamal hates Gase without me personally blaming Gase.

Gase already clashed with Jamal’s buddy Jarvis Landry and shipped him out instead of giving him a deal.  Gase doesn’t even bother observing the defense in practice.  You really think Jamal is agnostic about Gase given these facts?  You don’t think Jamal was talking to Ed Reed when he posted that video?

1 hour ago, jetscrazey said:

Yes. Believe it or not it’s possible to think Jamal hates Gase without me personally blaming Gase.

Gase already clashed with Jamal’s buddy Jarvis Landry and shipped him out instead of giving him a deal.  Gase doesn’t even bother observing the defense in practice.  You really think Jamal is agnostic about Gase given these facts?  You don’t think Jamal was talking to Ed Reed when he posted that video?

You are simply reaching with this theory. 

13 hours ago, 82nd Airborne said:

He has to be related to Revis or from the same DNA tree branch. Look elsewhere bud, it is all about the $$$$$$$$ 
"

Revis and Jamal may not be related but they do have something in common: 2 failed ex-NFL family members whispering in their ears. 

10 hours ago, 68JET11 said:

Wasn't there a bunch of video from Gase's first training camp saying how much he liked the guy... Since I'm old and not that savvy on how to find those things I'm sure I saw one or two. Maybe even in One Jets Drive segments....  Make no mistake this is all Adams, and his childish behavior. I like the player even though he doesn't produce the greatest numbers, but like Serby said today he's handled this all wrong. If he were a man, he would have walked into JD's office and had a man to man with him, and not got his panties in a wad when he heard that JD picked up a phone call.

But it's so much easier to whine like a little beatch on social media.