Christopher Johnson addresses the media...

BROOKLYN JET

The problem with the Johnson's isn't about money.  This team doesn't stink because they haven't been spending their cash.  It's just that they are dopes.  Plain and simple. 

• They hire coaches based on input from headhunters, accountants and lawyers. 
  • They disappear for months/years at a time and then show up to fire the guy that just made all of their draft picks and spent $125mm on free agents. 
  • They hire head coaches (that no one else would touch) and force him to keep the useless offensive coordinator. 
  • They have their fingerprints on key trades and free agent signings (against the better judgement of their HC!). 
  • They arrange shotgun marriages between GM and HC.

This is the stuff of a three ring circus, not an NFL team.  They don't know what they don't know (which is everything football related) and take their advice from all the wrong people. 

• Upvote 2

The coach is inept and should be canned ASAP, sold everyone on how he would work with Darnold and then throws the kid under the bus. Gase flat out sux as a coach, playcaller and a human being! He’s a rotten person as well as a rotten coach. The Jets will continue to be a laughing stock as long as this guy is the HC!

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

10 hours ago, SAR I said:

I fixed your comment above.  Again, I thank you.

SAR I

The good part about me is I get just enough joy out of knowing you know the truth I as would out of you admitting it.  It's all good over here. 

Good chat. grumble grumble 

1 hour ago, Philc1 said:

Amazing how Rex got annihilated here for not always having the league’s top ranked D meanwhile the offensive guru Gase has had nothing but the worst offense since taking over

One of me biggest problems with Rex was how he really only coached one side of the ball. Now we have yet another coach who does the same, but unlike Rex's D, Gase's O is absolutely putrid.