Tee Higgins, Brandon Aiyuk, Justin Jefferson...

jetstream23

5 minutes ago, Lurker89 said:

Unholy F***ing Necro Batman.... 

I started  reading this not realizing it was a year old .... which says something  poor about my mental faculties ... 

Was the point of the necro to rehash a personal argument from 11 months ago.... if so I'm impressed...

Wish I’ve ever but on necro thread. Haha, leaving my posts because I have a sense of humor.

4 hours ago, jgb said:

Real talk here. I had always understood that it was unethical or at least irresponsible to provide a public psychological analysis of someone without examining them in person and without consent but this could be a misreading of the APA's Principles of Medical Ethics sec. 7.3. While it is colloquially known as "the Goldwater Rule" and is generally understood to apply to public figures, it also applies to "an individual [...]  who has disclosed information about himself/herself through public media." If I share a photo online and a medical doctor believes s/he detects some health issue from it, s/he would have the medical professionalism and human decency to send me a private note and not post in a Brandon Aiyuk thread that I may have a precancerous mole on my skin. Same principle applies here. Don't cheapen an important medical discipline into a mere cudgel with which to bash your online "opponents." It's unfortunate you didn't approach me over PM because now I must make my view on this clear in the same forum you shared your reckless analysis. I don't take it personally and no ill will against you (people, even doctors, make mistakes) but I do feel quite strongly about this, as you can tell.

Now back to the issue -- such as it is -- at hand. Bro, I wasn't and am not wound up -- well not about the dumb writing analogy thing -- the public psychoanalysis is indeed offensive. You picked this fight and are disappointed that your foundational assumption that I was a writer was incorrect. Now you are in the position of badgering a layman who has already admitted he neither understands nor appreciates the technical point you are trying to make. What more do you want?

Yet, despite all of this, I'm not the one demanding some ritualized public shaming gesture from you. I'm not a psychologist but... on second thought, let's not even go there. :) 

If you want to continue, let's take it to PMs, where it should have begun in the first place. Or better yet, let's drop it and move on.

lol so lets summarize.

• You (and your doppelgänger warfish) become incorrigible, even in the face of flawed logic/conversation whatever
  • You take pot shots at my character, other juvenile attempts at pop psychology
  • I finally get real about the behavior or lack of diplomacy - or sometimes just not being likeable.
  • Bigger defensive reaction. I call it out. 
  • Proud parties take the "Ok pal, it was fun and games until you started actually judging me".  Eyebrows drop 25 degrees.
  • Then it's Paradis being tared and feather for being an internet shaman. Including necro'ing a thread to shame my character (the psych red flags are flying btw) because I called myself a 6'4 prison guard haha or maybe psychologist. I can't keep track.
  • Geneva is contacted, charges levied. 

1UYX.gif

Lets just recognize the gaps in, lifestyle we'll say, and enjoy watching this green and white zepplin go down in flames. Again. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Second time in a week you’ve pointed out your profession as a psychologist in the context of attacking people on the internet.

Let that sink in.

that was a year ago lol, in the same stream as claiming to be giant prison guard.. sooo the context of the thread is moderately important. 

1 minute ago, TheMo said:

I am so confused... You brought back a thread from a year ago to continue bickering... In an attempt to prove you're NOT defensive... Carry on

careful now. I'm learning that trying to make any correlation between behavior and the individual is a 15 yard penalty for rougher the poster 

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

You’re bringing it upon yourself. Again.

Come on man. You’ve become one of those posters that’s going to get ganged up on every time because of your inability to shrug off anything. Stop the internet. Not a street corner. Most of us have posted together as a community for 10+ years. Find a way to laugh it off, or stop posting dude. It’s not good to be this angry voluntarily.

You quoted me from a year ago.