Three Titans players have COVID

T0mShane

4 hours ago, jetophile said:

Keep my opinions to myself, it's a message board. So the next time an NFL player gets arrested we shouldn't talk about it even in vague non-directional yet relevant terms because it has nothing to do with football. 

I understand COVID is a loaded subject and I even said I'm not taking it anywhere else and I didn't and I'm not, but the reactions I've gotten is not at all surpsising. Facts are not opinions and opinions are not facts, but sure, whatever, donating blood bad, do the Titans players have active infection or antibodies, who knows, GO JETS.

I'm not picking a fight, I refuse to, and I won't say anything else about it, which is actually far less bothersome and less of a hassle for me. Always remember, it's all about me

Johnny SD is a dick.

ignore feature!

10 hours ago, IndianaJet said:

It still doesn't clearly state active infection or antibodies, but thanks. Not sure why they're not spelling it out and leaving it to inference, or better yet, if these players will be voluntarily donating plasma anytime soon. I mean, I could be helping a Miami fan right now, but who am I to judge, or worse, ask for facts.

46 minutes ago, varjet said:

The teams affected should not be playing this week, and the NFL should be creatively working to reschedule and reshuffle the schedule.

If by Saturday no other players test positive they have no reason to cancel. If by Saturday you have a couple of new players test positive the game should/will be cancelled. 

46 minutes ago, varjet said:

Someone should get to the bottom of how these players got this.   If inappropriately, they should be suspended. 

There isn't always a nefarious reason someone catches a cold or any other virus. These players aren't in a bubble. All it takes is one player or staff touching an infected surface/elevator button which leads to a mini-outbreak. Obviously, if it turns out that a player went to a strip club on a day off where other patrons also tested positive than that player should be suspended for multiple games. 

50 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

If by Saturday no other players test positive they have no reason to cancel. If by Saturday you have a couple of new players test positive the game should/will be cancelled. 

There isn't always a nefarious reason someone catches a cold or any other virus. These players aren't in a bubble. All it takes is one player or staff touching an infected surface/elevator button which leads to a mini-outbreak. Obviously, if it turns out that a player went to a strip club on a day off where other patrons also tested positive than that player should be suspended for multiple games. 

Game will be Monday if anything changes