Chiefs Le'Veon Bell takes parting shot at Jets: I'm happy to be back in a good offense

2 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

your take is as bad a Gase playcalling

Have you seen any of the Jets games for the last two years? What are you talking about?

Bell is going to smash in KC because their coach is not an idiot and run plays that fits his players strengths...

Did you read his actaully comments? Seriously this is the my biggest annoyance with othe rJet fans,...no ackwoledgement of reality. You act like Bell was trash here despite giving it him all even when hurt. Despite the terrible playcalling and never being give a chance to win. 

Bell was trash here and yes for a 4th option if he doesn't produce something it shows that he's done.  If he produces as a 4th option all it says is he's a 2nd tier player.  

If you want to blow Bell to take a shot at Gase have at it.  He did nothing to make this team better and he got paid like a game changer. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Yeah, check out this devastating broadside of Gase where Bell says that the two teams run different styles of offense. This ranks right up there with that ex-Dolphin guy who said the Dolphins “lacked an identity.” 

. I think (in New York), when we ran (the ball), it’s kind of a little more downhill. Here, it’s kind of horizontal, reverses, misdirection, all types of things.”

Now do the part where he used social media to let the fans know he wasn't being used properly and needed to be traded.

If Bell returns to his production and successes he had on the Steelers it will be an indictment on Gase that he doesn’t know how to get the best out of his players. He should definitely perform better since the Chiefs have a great offense. That’s a given. But if he lights it up with run and pass plays Gase is everything I think he is.

50 minutes ago, MaxAF said:

If Bell returns to his production and successes he had on the Steelers it will be an indictment on Gase that he doesn’t know how to get the best out of his players. He should definitely perform better since the Chiefs have a great offense. That’s a given. But if he lights it up with run and pass plays Gase is everything I think he is.

Players performances, past and present are already an indictment on Gase. 

Bell would just be the logical progression of players with/without Gase.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, MaxAF said:

If Bell cared about production he would still be on the Steelers.  At best in limited touches he will have an opportunity to restore his reputation as a productive back when he's surrounded by all world talent with zero pressure on him to carry the load. 

6 hours ago, Biggs said:

If Bell cared about production he would still be on the Steelers.  At best in limited touches he will have an opportunity to restore his reputation as a productive back when he's surrounded by all world talent with zero pressure on him to carry the load. 

the only thing that stopped bell from producing in the green and white was gase. he didnt want to be on the steelers because they were just running him into the ground on year deals...he wanted to get guaranteed money, he got and was willing to do everything to help the team win, including running embarrassingly y bad plays over and over again, even while hurt.

Bell is class act man, sorry just the truth.