College game day Nov 7th...

Beerfish

29 minutes ago, Lith said:

Nothing is going to bother me today. Not even a beat down at the hands of the Gators.

I am visiting my son in Iowa. Got to meet my 4 week old grandson fir the first time today.

Gators kicked our asses, but life is good.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Congratulations Lith! Is this your 1st grandchild? Did you bring a Jets and Mets onesie? Or is child abuse not allowed in Iowa?

animation deal with it GIF by Cheezburger

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Lith said:

Nothing is going to bother me today. Not even a beat down at the hands of the Gators.

I am visiting my son in Iowa. Got to meet my 4 week old grandson fir the first time today.

Teach him how to chomp instead of bark. ;-)

Cool stuff, enjoy!  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Lith said:

Welcome to God's country Lith.  You are one of the good ones.  Congrats on the grandson.

Hawkeyes  won big today. I can send the little fella a onesie if ya like.  Natives can't escape the black and gold.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, 32EBoozer said:

Congratulations Lith! Is this your 1st grandchild? Did you bring a Jets and Mets onesie? Or is child abuse not allowed in Iowa?

animation deal with it GIF by Cheezburger

Yup.  This is our first grandchild.  He already has a Darnold jersey.  Maybe I will replace it with a Lawrence jersey next year.  We were talking today about whether or not the Jets will get a W before or after his first birthday next October,

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

58 minutes ago, JiF said:

Teach him how to chomp instead of bark. ;-)

Cool stuff, enjoy!  

Thanks.  But no child or grandchild of mine is ever going to chomp if I can help it.   Though I fear I may lose out to Hawkeye's black and gold, which is still better than Gator blue and orange.  

20 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Welcome to God's country Lith.  You are one of the good ones.  Congrats on the grandson.

Hawkeyes  won big today. I can send the little fella a onesie if ya like.  Natives can't escape the black and gold.

• Upvote 2