College game day Nov 7th...

Beerfish

I feel Clemson is going to smash Notre Dame.

Pac 12 starts today do they?  Teams like Oregon and usc are going to have to win every  game and win BIG if they want any shot at the final 4.

Florida Georgia is a big game today.

Good game last night between Miami and NC State, lots of big plays.

BYU with a very impressive stomping of ranked boise state last night.

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Indiana is kicking the shi* out of Michigan at half time.

Still want Harbinger Harbaugh?  Their QB is 4/13

Some coaches are better suited for college (Saban, Spurrier, Holtz, Edwards) and some are better suited for NFL (Jimmy Johnson, Coughlin, Harbaugh).

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, FloridaJetsFan said:

Some coaches are better suited for college (Saban, Spurrier, Holtz, Edwards) and some are better suited for NFL (Jimmy Johnson, Coughlin, Harbaugh).

My problem is that long ago (7 years or so is a long time in football) he had some good years, but his QB regressed and he has not be good at michigan.

Todays NFL is about scoring lots of points and his offense are about running and throwing to the TE.

Just not a good match if you ask me.

44 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

My problem is that long ago (7 years or so is a long time in football) he had some good years, but his QB regressed and he has not be good at michigan.

Todays NFL is about scoring lots of points and his offense are about running and throwing to the TE.

Just not a good match if you ask me.

It also feels increasingly like others deserve more credit for the development of the QBs he'd previously gotten credit for.

He got credit for Luck, but it kind of feels like David Shaw deserves a lot of that credit.

He got credit for Smith and Kaepernick but it feels like Gregg Roman deserves a lot of that credit.

He's actually done some good/positive things at Michigan but the inability to recruit or develop a QB is by far his biggest failure and the biggest reason I'd be nervous about him.

• Upvote 1