Matt Rhule - The One That Got Away

Philc1

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

Matt Rhule getting steamrolled by the team Mike McCarthy almost drove into the ground is some nice symmetry for the haters

Matt Rhule
Mike McCarthy
Gregg Williams

Adam Gase

Someday they'll figure out that Christopher Johnson chose the right 2019 head coaching candidate.

SAR I

17 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Most here are just using Rhule to cover up for the fact that they actually wanted McCarthy.

I thought McCarthy was the best option last time.

Hopefully history proves that he was the best option because he led to:

Trevor

New Coach ________ insert name here

For anyone watching the whole game last night, how did you feel about the FG call at the end of the game? Originally I made a joke about it, saying Rhule must’ve had the Panthers +8.5, but the more I think about it, it was a pretty smart move he gained a TO on defense with the 2 min warning. If he goes for the TD he blows by the 2 min warning leaving himself with one TO to stop the clock, essentially letting GB run the clock out. I mean sucks for me cause I had the pack -8.5 but came away pretty impressed with the end of the game management there, the more I think about it 

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Irish Jet said:

Bridgewater is a JAG. They need an upgrade and they’ll be a tough offence for anyone to match up.

That said yet another example why you never pay or pick a Running Back anything significant. Trash position.

I think he is sub-jag. Carolina I think drafts a QB

• Upvote 1