Lord of the Flies Mafia 2021 Game Thread - GAME OVER - 3rd Party Wins!

Drums

7 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

There's absolutely no reason for JiF and Jvill to both be alive right now after that night if one or both are actually town.....

While surprising, there are clearly many ways that this can be true.

FWIW - nobody visited Jville last night. I thought about watching myself (heya!) but went with JVille.  Really didnt expect to be alive.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

You’ve been playing this game for how long?

His last few day phases have been absolutely disgusting...both play and logic.

I really dont see use getting any new information today.  We've got all the claims, 4 VT's and w/ me and you.  The obvious play is to pick from the 4 pack of 80, Sp, Barry or JETS.  JETS would be epic for the lulz but off the 4, 80's play is the most damning.

That post to start the day, was disgusting.  It seemed planned.  Trying to setup the only 2 people we have strong town info on.

He also tried the "tying lynches" together play on me yesterday when I was Batman'ing the sh*t out of the game.  Of course I was, it's lylo or at least I thought it was, I didnt expect to be alive, I'm trying to solve it now...he knows that's more a scum tell with no info.  We had plenty.

Vote 80

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Not long enough or too long, depending on one’s perspective.

You've played more game then anyone other then the JI carry overs.  

While always using terrible logic, this particular game is next level terrible and I think you need to die.

1 minute ago, JiF said:

His last few day phases have been absolutely disgusting...both play and logic.

I really dont see use getting any new information today.  We've got all the claims, 4 VT's and w/ me and you.  The obvious play is to pick from the 4 pack of 80, Sp, Barry or JETS.  JETS would be epic for the lulz but off the 4, 80's play is the most damning.

That post to start the day, was disgusting.  It seemed planned.  Trying to setup the only 2 people we have strong town info on.

He also tried the "tying lynches" together play on me yesterday when I was Batman'ing the sh*t out of the game.  Of course I was, it's lylo or at least I thought it was, I didnt expect to be alive, I'm trying to solve it now...he knows that's more a scum tell with no info.  We had plenty.

Vote 80

I am probably good w/80 today but let's hear from everyone at least.

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I am probably good w/80 today but let's hear from everyone at least.

That's fine...I'm just not of the mind the Sp or JETS are going to have some special information that sways me from 80...if they wins, oh well.  Sp had like 5 posts and JETS is on his 3rd life replacing his 2nd player.  lol  I wont lose sleep over it.

15 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

So JiF isn’t even going to slow play this one. It’s very clear he’s been setting up for this with only one more mislynch needed. My guess is he’s working together with Jvill on this.

Vote JiF

If me and JiF were working together, why would he name me in the post where he revealed? Could have just named Spoot, got him lynched, and then pivoted to someone else today. Why would he unnecessarily put a target on my back?

On 2/9/2021 at 8:04 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

I knew it.  Stark is Scum or SK.  

JC is my # 2.  Disappears all day only to return and spread filth at the 11th hour.  Gross.

Has JC as his #2 scum and then votes him which makes sense.

On 2/10/2021 at 12:26 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

vote JC

22 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You’ve been trying to off JC for a while now. Why am i scum? You think I killed him? Sounds like a frame job.

Sad. Had you as town for sure before this.

Vote JiF

Then he votes jif for voting for JC and says he's been trying to set it up. Kind of felt to me like 80 was setting it up. 

unvote vote JETS

My guess is you’re scum watcher and Jvill is town RB. I’m comfortable voting you or Spoot. But for now, JETS

He votes me which was funny at first. Haha kill me again but he then doubles down on it so I guess he wasn't joking. Why did you want to keep your vote on me?

Ik I'm not great at this stuff but that's just what I noticed when reading through his posts.

• Upvote 1

If me and JiF were working together, why would he name me in the post where he revealed? Could have just named Spoot, got him lynched, and then pivoted to someone else today. Why would he unnecessarily put a target on my back?

No idea. Why didn’t he vote you after putting a “target” on your back?

Either way, with Spoot’s flip, you came out looking golden. Can’t be coincidental.

All you guys need now is one mislynch and I’m an easy target. Seems very transparent to me. Hopefully JETS and Southpark see that.

He votes me which was funny at first. Haha kill me again but he then doubles down on it so I guess he wasn't joking. Why did you want to keep your vote on me?

Seemed pretty clear from my perspective that everyone would understand I was still joking. I mean, no one was ever going to follow me and vote you with what had transpired to start that day.

29 minutes ago, JiF said:

That's fine...I'm just not of the mind the Sp or JETS are going to have some special information that sways me from 80...if they wins, oh well.  Sp had like 5 posts and JETS is on his 3rd life replacing his 2nd player.  lol  I wont lose sleep over it.

This is basically where I’m at. 80’s play has been the most blatantly scummy, but he’s been saved from being lynched by some major event of the day. I don’t see you being a scum watcher, hat tip if you are. I don’t mind losing to an inactive southpark or a thrice-resurrected JETS. And between Barry and 80, the case against 80 is way more compelling.

Vote 80

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

No idea. Why didn’t he vote you after putting a “target” on your back?

Either way, with Spoot’s flip, you came out looking golden. Can’t be coincidental.

All you guys need now is one mislynch and I’m an easy target. Seems very transparent to me. Hopefully JETS and Southpark see that.

Because he caught two people visiting Stark and couldn’t vote for both of them?

I had very little, if any, heat on me at the time and I don’t get lynched very often. Instead JiF is going to pit Spoot vs me, his scum mate in your theory, taking the chance that it’s me who gets lynched and Spoot who comes out looking golden. And we do all this knowing that even if Spoot does get lynched, it doesn’t necessarily clear me anyway.

That’s a brilliantly complicated, risky, plan that puts us in a worse position than the simple, much easier to execute plan. Yeah, that’s definitely the play we made.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

No one has even explained the game to southpark yet. lmfao

@Jetsfan80 - can you give me a good reason why jif & jvill do this? I don't see it.

I don't know why JiF would do that seemingly out of the blue as scum, I really don't.  Maybe a "go big or go home" play to ensure a victory.  Either way, I'm not scum, so I'm trying to make heads and tails of who the last 2 scum actually are, and this is the only explanation that makes sense. 

JETS, you, or Southpark hiding in plain sight for this long wouldn't make much sense.  Scum has played this well and needs just 1 mislynch.  So two veterans running a gambit isn't far fetched.