Lord of the Flies Mafia 2021 Game Thread - GAME OVER - 3rd Party Wins!

Drums

9 minutes ago, JiF said:

but really though, what do you think?  Just go with the flow, do our own thing?  I havent put in my action.

I submitted the Barry block. Gun to my head he’s my best bet for scum. Stayed off the tail end of the town bomb train, involvement in the Crusher lynching, waited till 80s fate was all but sealed to hammer. Plus he made me do more math. I like that JETS actually did some digging into 80 after being killed twice already, seemed like he genuinely was invested in making the right decision. Southpark I have no read on at all, gut feeling is he’d be more involved if he was put in a QT or had a role.

As for what you do, still not sure how smart it is to discuss it. I have an idea for PoE purposes if you just wanna say **** it though

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

I submitted the Barry block. Gun to my head he’s my best bet for scum. Stayed off the tail end of the town bomb train, involvement in the Crusher lynching, waited till 80s fate was all but sealed to hammer. Plus he made me do more math. I like that JETS actually did some digging into 80 after being killed twice already, seemed like he genuinely was invested in making the right decision. Southpark I have no read on at all, gut feeling is he’d be more involved if he was put in a QT or had a role.

As for what you do, still not sure how smart it is to discuss it. I have an idea for PoE purposes if you just wanna say **** it though

excuse me, I was the first one on 80 yesterday. we were possibly at end game and wanted to let it play out. I started the train on town bomb and got off when he claimed.

crushers claim was down right retarded.

you wasted your block, btw

Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

excuse me, I was the first one on 80 yesterday. we were possibly at end game and wanted to let it play out. I started the train on town bomb and got off when he claimed.

when i said "on 80" I meant calling him out. your characterization of that is questionable at best.

14 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

might as well...i havent really been able to come up with one.

4 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

You’re excused. You definitely weren’t the first one on 80 yesterday? And I’m aware of how the town bomb situation played out, the fact that you didn’t jump back on is what I’m referring to. And I questioned Crushers claim too but in the end it just didn’t make sense to me for him to pull that move as scum.

But yeah, I never said I had this great case on you. Just that you’re my best guess out of the three.

8 minutes ago, JiF said:

might as well...i havent really been able to come up with one.

Alright.. you watch Barry. This is all assuming there’s one scum left, but if Barry’s not scum, scum can’t shoot Barry or you’ll catch him. Barry also can’t shoot if he’s scum. So whoever scum shoots, at the very least we can clear Barry and head into LyLo with a confirmed townie.

21 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

when i said "on 80" I meant calling him out. your characterization of that is questionable at best.

Oh ok. Yeah you did call him out. Just saying in light of his flip it’s noteworthy that you were last on his train. Like I said, we’ve gotten nothing out of southpark so I went on gut, and I went with the limited info I had on zombie JETS. You seemed like the best candidate. If I’m wrong it wouldn’t be the first time.

• Upvote 1

town roles
Crush luv - Simon - Town Bodyguard (1x PBV) (Lynched D2)
JETS - Percival - Town PR (Bomb) (Lynched Day 1)
JC - Sam - Town Mason (Killed D3)
Nyn - Eric - Town Mason (Killed N2)
Stark - Ralph (1x Vig) (Killed N2)

alleged town roles
Jif - watcher
jvill - role blocker

scum roles
80 - Jack - Scum Goon. with 1x Day Kill Ability (Lynched D4)

3rd party roles
* none

We do not know the remaining scum/3rd party roles but this feels very unbalanced to me if you accept both claimed/unconfirmed roles as truth. We haven't seen a doc or cop but we have seen a body guard with a BPV which can be an alternative for a doc. The only town investigative role is the claimed/unconfirmed (could be scum) watcher. The pairing of bodyguard/watcher makes sense IMO. The scum team DID get a day shot, but that was balanced by the vig. 

We also had 2 masons a bomb and supposedly a blocker, which is typically a scum role. 

I think it's very likely that jvill is scum just based on this. 

3 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

Alright.. you watch Barry. This is all assuming there’s one scum left, but if Barry’s not scum, scum can’t shoot Barry or you’ll catch him. Barry also can’t shoot if he’s scum. So whoever scum shoots, at the very least we can clear Barry and head into LyLo with a confirmed townie.

Sounds like a plan 

The boy that Jack had held hostage the day before had actually been part of the Choir. In fact, he was Jack’s right hand man. They were the ones doing most of the killing on the island. 

So when Roger ran away into the jungle, he kept on running. He ran until he couldn’t run anymore and stopped, hands on his knees, panting, sweat running down his face, pausing to catch his breath. Then he saw it.  

It was a sow’s head impaled on a stake.

Something about it mesmerized him. It was as if it was talking to him.

“Roger.”

"You know my name?”

“Of course, Roger. I’ve been watching you.”

"But, how,” Roger mumbled. He was absolutely terrified. All of the games he and Jack played on the other boys were supposed to be pretend.  For fun. But the fun and games were over for Roger.

“Are you,” he could barely get the words out. “Are you the Beast?”

“I am much stronger than the Beast, and you will never be able to escape me,” he said ominously. “For I am the Lord of the Flies.”

He tried to stop it but the power was too strong. Roger was lifted up a few meters into the air by a force he knew nothing about and slammed onto an empty stake next to the sow’s rotting head.

68888555_a18317bf85_o.jpg&key=d4ff2a2e10

Jvill - Roger - Scum Role Blocker was impaled.

It is now Day 5. With 4 players alive, it takes 3 to lynch.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 2

8 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

End of D3.

JETS put spoot at L1 while south park was on jif. 

8 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Basically no content from wacca wacca flacco or south park. The only thing we really have is Jets V3.0 content.

Jets looks pretty good putting spoot at L1.

You have anything batman?

Negative.  Impossible to gain anything from game play.  Aten had no content, Sp has no content, JETS is on his 3rd life...kind of hard to say, I'm leaning Sp though.  JETS joined and seemed to give a honest effort to looking back and making the right decision, whereas Sp had a few pots that pinged from a coaching stand point.  

Probably leaning there.  I'll do a quick look back but more than likely join you. 

I'm fine losing to JETS on life 3, impossible to do any type of casing on that and besides he did truly come back into the game, look at the evidence and vote 80.  It seemed honest.  Barry, jville viewed him last night, has been on all the right lynches, especially townie move unvoting Spoot when I asked what was the rush.

Vote Southpark