Lord of the Flies Mafia 2021 Game Thread - GAME OVER - 3rd Party Wins!

Drums

20 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

I mean it is bull, but that’s not exactly what happened. JiF viewed Stark and saw that me and Spoot visited him. Stark ended up dead, meaning either me or Spoot is the one that killed Spoot. My contention is that, when presented with that information, Spoot didn’t immediately vote me, which seems off considering it had to be one of us that’s guilty.

And FTR I’m all aboard the JETS revenge tour bandwagon.

I guess I read it slightly wrong while skimming through the last 15 pages or so while reading it today but I got enough of the gist. My vote will stand. JETS revenge tour is full steam ahead. The scum that orchestrated my deaths will be brought to justice. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

I think that’s bull tbh, if you visit someone at night and find out they’re scum a town player would be all over that. Sorry if I’m wrong spoot as it seems you’ve been a supporter of the JETS revenge tour. 

Not what happened, but okay.

I forgive you, Mr. Hindu.

• Upvote 1

Much like the inferno known as Hell, living on the island under the hot sun had felt like an eternity, even if it had only been three days. On the bright side, the fire had been burning quite well all day and it looked like it may just burn all night as well. There were no signs of ships passing by the island but the boys continued to send smoke signals up into the sky with hopes of one day being rescued.

However, not all of the boys were anxious to return back to their normal, civilized lives. The boys in the robes for instance, had grown accustomed to hunting for their food, stalking, killing. Feasting on pigs that filled the island. They felt alive. Where the other boys felt fear in the darkness, they felt power. They used the Beast to their advantage to manipulate the others. To provide cover for their own actions. They could kill at ease. 

But after the second twin lost his life, the boys gathered together and logic seemed to prevail. They sat around Meeting Rock, passing the Conch shell like civilized humans, talking through their fears. Staring into the fire was almost cathartic. 

As the day progressed, there was a sense of hope on the horizon. It turns out, the Beast really was part of their imagination. And just like that, he was gone.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTK2rrliZdx_1LszDqcXA-

Spoot - the Beast - 3rd Party has vanished from the island.

It is now Night.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

With the threat of the Beast eliminated and the fire burning steadily, the boys slept better than they had their entire time on the island. Even the Choir boys slept soundly through the night. Little did they know, the Darkness was not over... 

It is now Day 4. With 6 players alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

36 minutes ago, Drums said:

With the threat of the Beast eliminated and the fire burning steadily, the boys slept better than they had their entire time on the island. Even the Choir boys slept soundly through the night. Little did they know, the Darkness was not over... 

It is now Day 4. With 6 players alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Nice game so far. Impressive debut. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 2
  • Sympathy 1