Barry (1) - JC

Bum-Knee (1) - Stark

Ape (1) - CTM

Drums (1) - Pac

w/ 13 players alive it takes 7 to remove from the wedding

wedding crashers comedy GIF

43 minutes ago, Stark said:

80 probably a wedding crasher or forged an invitation

Sounds like someone that would object to this holy matrimony. My plus 1, Nyn, could not be here tonight but asked me to make a toast. 

*takes a thin silver pen from inside jacket pocket and taps goblet*

vote 80

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Drums said:

@Jetsfan80 How do you know the lovely couple?

10 minutes ago, Drums said:

Sounds like someone that would object to this holy matrimony. My plus 1, Nyn, could not be here tonight but asked me to make a toast. 

vote 80

Feels like you're reaching out to find someone. Why?

As JiF sat in Crushers lap (his favorite place in the world) and wept, Crushers arms tightly wrapped around his boopsie consoling him after another tragic ceremony.  He started to look around the room and get very frustrated with his guests.  All of them were standing around pointing, each one, pointing at someone different.

Spider Man Reaction GIF

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Drums said:

vote 80

don't wedding crashers give no f•cks about anything other than the free food, booze and getting some a$$? 

Not really seeing anything stand out as obviously scummy tbh but now that we have a deadline I think it's time to kick things into gear. Gonna follow my guy JC he usually has good instincts and besides Barry is voting me so **** that guy.

Vote Barry

15 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Not really seeing anything stand out as obviously scummy tbh but now that we have a deadline I think it's time to kick things into gear. Gonna follow my guy JC he usually has good instincts and besides Barry is voting me so **** that guy.

Vote Barry

at least buy me a drink before you put your vote in me

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Nolder said:

Vote Barry

https://media0.giphy.com/media/jOcIwQiKUBn2g/giphy-downsized-large.gif

unvote

vote Nolder

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Nolder said:

Vote Barry

In my experience, the guy that tries really hard to get the game going out of serious mode first has a higher likelihood of being scum than the usual percentage would suggest.  This post and vote sucks.  You're not even giving your own reason here, just JC's.  

Vote Nolder