Quarantine Mafia - Game Thread (GAME OVER)

Official Day 1 Vote Count

Nyn (4) - JiF, Pac, Ape, Crusher

Pac (3) - JC, GATA, Greenseed

Nolder (3) - Drums, Nyn, CTM

Smash (2) - Barry, Jvill

Barry (2) - Ballin, BUM

Verbal (1) - Stark

Crusher (1) - Spoot

JC (1) - Beaver

Not Voting (3) - Nolder, Verbal, Smash

With 20 players alive, it takes 11 votes to lynch.

Deadline:  Tuesday, 4 PM EST / 1 PM NST

Nyn (5) - JiF, Pac, Ape, Crusher, Barry

Pac (4) - JC, GATA, Greenseed, Stark

Barry (2) - Ballin, BUM

Crusher (1) - Spoot

Smash (1) - Jvill

JC (1) - Beaver

Nyn (5) - Pac, Ape, Crusher, Barry, JiF

Barry (2) - Ballin, BUM

Crusher (1) - Spoot

Smash (1) - Jvill

JC (1) - Beaver

Ok so normally I don't like posting my thoughts on players D1 because they tend to change a lot by D2 but I also don't normally refrain from voting D1 so I'll make an exception so people understand where I'm at with my thoughts. Just understand that this might all be irrelevant by D2.

Crusher - Gun to head I would put Crusher down as scum. I know Crusher is a nice guy and not super unreasonable but I just find it really hard to believe that he would back off so easily in this post if he was town. The whole thing just rubbed me the wrong way and then he kind of went off under the radar and back to being everyone's friend. I mean it's possible he really did see what I was saying and agreed but I dunno. Just not the kind of thing I've come to expect from Mafia and it makes me suspicious. Even though I'm not voting today you can put me down firmly in the WTL Crusher camp. I will not be endorsing anyone else to be lynched today so you can hold me to this later if need be. Consider it a vote without voting.

Stark - Middle of the road. He's said some stuff and done some stuff and it could be towny or scummy but nothing that stands out much to me. I don't feel like he's hiding so there's that.

Greenseed - Talkative when around but hasn't been around all that much. IIRC most posts are jokes. Don't really know this guy and that kind of behavior isn't all that uncommon for newer players who don't know how to scumhunt. Hell even vets just come for the daily banter sometimes so that's pretty null. Looking forward to seeing what this guy brings to the table when there's info to go off of.

Nynaeve - Active and engaged. Seems to be scum hunting. Isn't putting up with my crazy theories which...ehh is fine. Could be used as cover to pick on me for easy voting but I mean A) did it to myself and B. that's the whole point of using cover if that's what she's doing. You have that plausible deniability. But anyway that's not the vibe I'm getting. Seems like this is just Nyn on her town game to me. I reserve the right to change my mind later but I'd put her in the townie pile for now.

Ape - Ape being Ape. Flinging poo, mostly arguing with CTM. Their usual schtick. No real read. Although if I'm going to metagame for just a second I don't think Ape has as much time or interest in mafia like he used to. If he's relying on his same old tricks and scheme with CTM that signals to me his play is a bit lazy which in turn tells me he's more likely to be scum. That's a lot of assumptions based on meta so I am NOT putting Ape in my scum pile. But I will be watching him closer as the game progresses to see if he actually makes any significant townie moves or not.

CTM - Pretty much the same as Ape. Same old jokes same old CTM. Gotta wait for more info I guess.

Barry - I thought Spoot made a few good points here. The timing of events on what he was saying about why he voted and unvoted wasn't really matching up with how the events played out. That's kind of weird. I will suffice it to say I don't really trust Barry at this point. He's in a hole as far as I'm concerned so we'll see where that goes.

Spoot - The one who pointed out the holes in Barry's story. The thing is I don't really like the way Spoot as played either. I would have to go through the thread to double check what things he's said/done but I know the general feeling I got. I could possibly see a Barry/Spoot team going on potentially.

Jvill - No idea. Don't even remember him saying anything tbh.

Drums - Don't remember. I know I've seen Drums post I just don't think it mattered much. IDK.

JiF - Practically MIA. Someone put up the bat signal.

Smashmouth - Also MIA but seems to be making an effort the last 24 hours or so. So...ok.

Pac - No opinion. There's a lot there but it doesn't sway me one way or another.

Brick - MIA

Ballin/Verbal - N/A

GATA - Said she was busy but even given that wish we had a little more input than what she's given. I mean that's not busy that's totally MIA like several others. Oh well you were the guys who kind of forced her to play so you deal with it I guess.

Beaver - Iffy on Beaver. Don't like how he felt like he had to explain his vote on me. I don't want to condemn him on that alone though and the rest of his play has been alright. Keep an eye on him imo.

Bum - Don't remember anything he's said tbh. I know he's posted plenty but none of it stood out to me.

JC - Semi MIA and religiously trying to lynch uhhh was it Pac or Nyn? Or both? I don't remember I need to check that again. Either way it was just this weird amount of tunneling and non focus on the game at hand. I feel like he may be doing the thing where someone plays scummy to go under scums radar but I can't be 100% sure so I'm going to call it out anyway.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Nyn (5) - JiF, Pac, Ape, Crusher, Barry

Barry (2) - Ballin, BUM

Crusher (1) - Spoot

Smash (1) - Jvill

JC (1) - Beaver

6 minutes ago, JiF said:

Vote Nyn

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Nyn (5) - Pac, Ape, Crusher, Barry, JiF

Barry (2) - Ballin, BUM

Crusher (1) - Spoot

Smash (1) - Jvill

JC (1) - Beaver

so JiF unvoted somehow and revoted? 

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Any actual game related thoughts? You're usually pretty good with those.

I think Stark is prolly town if only by the way he went at me irt Crusher early on.

You trended up after the whole barry debacle. But I think Barry might be town too and you were engaging in v/v violance.

I still dont trust Nolder. Not too kin on JiF and Crusher towards eod. Pac's semi claim is something I never roll with. I was expecting him to go on record by now.

Smash is a question mark and I'm pretty sure he left without consolidating on anyone.

• Upvote 1

Nyn (7) - Pac, Ape, Crusher, Barry, JiF, CTM, Jvill

Pac (6) - JC, GATA, Greenseed, Stark, Drums, Nyn

Barry (2) - Ballin, BUM

Crusher (1) - Spoot

JC (1) - Beaver

FINAL Day 1 Vote Count

Nyn (7) - Pac, Ape, Crusher, Barry, JiF, CTM, Jvill

Pac (6) - JC, GATA, Greenseed, Stark, Drums, Nyn

Barry (2) - Ballin, BUM

Crusher (1) - Spoot

JC (1) - Beaver

Day 1 dragged on endlessly, as the search for the COVID spreaders stalled.  

"We have to kill these people before they can get to us."

In the end, the group's decision crystallized a bit to two candidates:  Nyn or Pac.

"We should kill the landscaper!"  Said several.  "They're crazy busy right now, you just KNOW that he picked up COVID from one of these yuppy houses."

Others said "We should take out the Scorpion Woman.  COVID is her opportunity to spread revenge since she can't kill 80."

The votes stopped without a majority, but in the end, the most votes were good enough.

"Meh.  Let's just kill Nyn."

So she was strung up.  "WITCH!  WITCH!  Err, I mean, COVID spreader!  COVID spreader!"

Nyn has been lynched.  She was.......

...... A COVID spreader (Scum)!!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1