Its Official Vince Young Is Legally Retarded

GREENSMACKS

Vince Young reportedly re-took the exact same Wonderlic test when he improved his score to a 16.

If so, that might be worse than his originally embarrassing score. Profootballtalk.com also reports Friday that his original score was, in fact, scored incorrectly. He got a seven. Mar. 3 - 9:34 am et

Source: Profootballtalk.com

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You sir are more of an idiot than Young if you are putting any stock whatsoever in the wonderlic. Like they already said, Marino scored a 16 and Bledsoe scored one of the highest in history. Who would you take?

Marino was on drugs when he took the test. He cleaned himself up to play in the NFL. Had he been clean he would have scored much higher.

The Jets passed on him because of that low score, y'know. Took O'Brien instead which I won't argue with cause I liked Kenny O. Gastineau was a bas influence on him though.

BY the way, I think there should be a minimum standard wonderlic-like test to post on this board. Sorta like passing a driver's test.

If that was the case Alk would be gone, but hey, win some you lose some. Hahahaha.

BY the way, I think there should be a minimum standard wonderlic-like test to post on this board. Sorta like passing a driver's test.

If that was the case Alk would be gone, but hey, win some you lose some. Hahahaha.

I think you would have a hard time finding anyone else that agrees with you. Now as far as people who would like to see you gone?

Wouldn't touch that guy with a throwaway 7th rounder.

You can't scamper around like that in the NFL.

Also, you gotta learn stuff, plays and stuff, like where the receivers are running and all that.

Plz, let this Jet draft be qb-free. Tnx.

Why do you think we have such a young coaching staff? They are going to put the playbook on disk in animation format.

Marino was on drugs when he took the test. He cleaned himself up to play in the NFL. Had he been clean he would have scored much higher.

The Jets passed on him because of that low score, y'know. Took O'Brien instead which I won't argue with cause I liked Kenny O. Gastineau was a bas influence on him though.

Your posts are entertaining.

actually he is right,,

marino tested positive for pot at combine.

I had no idea. :eek:

I thought Marino was as straightlaced as they come, I guess you can change your image. Question: Is that one of the reasons the Jets passed on him in that '83 draft? I know he had some knee problems as well.

I had no idea. :eek:

I thought Marino was as straightlaced as they come, I guess you can change your image. Question: Is that one of the reasons the Jets passed on him in that '83 draft? I know he had some knee problems as well.

yup, and not just jets,,,

actually he is right,,

marino tested positive for pot at combine.

testing positive for pot at the combine doesnt mean he was stoned while taking the test...as any pothead can tell you, weed stays in your system for a minimum of 2 weeks, sometimes longer...

that being said, if he (marino) was stoned at the combine, thats pretty damn cool...

testing positive for pot at the combine doesnt mean he was stoned while taking the test...as any pothead can tell you, weed stays in your system for a minimum of 2 weeks, sometimes longer...

that being said, if he (marino) was stoned at the combine, thats pretty damn cool...

I was thinking the same thing, lol.

You sir are more of an idiot than Young if you are putting any stock whatsoever in the wonderlic. Like they already said, Marino scored a 16 and Bledsoe scored one of the highest in history. Who would you take?

Holy cow, thats 2 things i have to side with Alk on. :eek:

You guys know that i've been a Young supporter for a long time now. That test means absulutely nothing as far as football smarts go IMO. Young will make some team very happy come april, count on it.

just stating the facts,,,

he tested positive at combine.

whether it effected his test, who knows.

i seriously doubted he got high at combine.

but he did test positive,,

i seem to remember it was pot, not cocaine, but i am not 100% positive on which drug or drugs.

they didnt release the data back then, so no real article.

Sorry to disagree with you guys, but that was a hot rumor flying around prior to the draft and the reason why he dropped to the fins...if you have proof stating otherwise, I wish you would post it because it was never proven that I can recall.

I'd like for a QB to score atleast in The 20's when it comes to the wonderlic test. QB is an important position in terms of smarts and the ability to learn and pick up things quickly. But too much is made of the wonderlic test. It doesn't measure football smarts.

On field football instincts are different than answering a question like this:

In printing an article of 48,000 words, a printer decides to use two sizes of type. Using the larger type, a printed page contains 1,800 words. Using smaller type, a page contains 2,400 words. The article is allotted 21 full pages in a magazine. How many pages must be in smaller type?

These types of questions have nothing to do with football.

(The answer is 17, I believe by the way but even if I got this right. I can't play QB)

if you score that low after taking the same test twice come on you have to be wearing a bib and banging your chest

"Can't nobody block me." Who was the young Einstein that uttered those words and what was your opinion of him when the Jets blew their wad on him a few years back? Football players play football, they don't perform brain surgery. There is more than one player with below average intelligence that is dominating the game right now.

In printing an article of 48,000 words, a printer decides to use two sizes of type. Using the larger type, a printed page contains 1,800 words. Using smaller type, a page contains 2,400 words. The article is allotted 21 full pages in a magazine. How many pages must be in smaller type?

Although that was the hardest question of the 15, it was still a fairly simple algerbraic problem.

Although that was the hardest question of the 15, it was still a fairly simple algerbraic problem.

But still, is knowing algebra an important trait for a qb? I can't imagine a qb dropping back and saying to himself. "The linebacker is A and the cornerback is B so therefore the safety must be C."

weed can stay inside of you for a month actually

But still, is knowing algebra an important trait for a qb? I can't imagine a qb dropping back and saying to himself. "The linebacker is A and the cornerback is B so therefore the safety must be C."

alk have you seen the size of NFL playbooks they are like phone books. you don't have to know algebra but you can't be a moron either. :baby:

alk have you seen the size of NFL playbooks they are like phone books. you don't have to know algebra but you can't be a moron either. :baby:

Well, the NFL is full of morons. Some of those morons are doing just fine. This test has nothing to do with players being able to learn and memorize plays.

Archived