Which Player Must Improve ?

11 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

Crowder? Our most productive WR is the guy that must improve the most ???

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

I was responding to a different question. Did I not use the “quote post” feature correctly?

• Haha 1

I was responding to a different question. Did I not use the “quote post” feature correctly?
Nope .. my reading comprehension seems to have been wiped from my brain during my sleep ... my bad.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, jgb said:

Crowder and Corey Davis

I think Davis actually does need to go to another level if he's to be a genuine #1 guy. I think he has been improving in the last few years so that's encouraging and makes me think he can make the next step. 

• Upvote 1

Becton needs to continue making progress. He had a great rookie year and showed his limitless potential but there were a few mistakes which he'll have to clean up with experience. 

McGovern was atrocious to start last season and that cannot happen again. He improved a little as the year went on but he needs to start earning the money we splashed on him. It should help having AVT next to him. 

Blessuan Austin has some ability but in coverage he gets picked apart way too often. He'll be out of the line-up and off the team without some improvement, which is sad because there's a lot to love about him. 

Whoever our kicker is these days, please stop being garbage.

1 hour ago, Irish Jet said:

I think Davis actually does need to go to another level if he's to be a genuine #1 guy. I think he has been improving in the last few years so that's encouraging and makes me think he can make the next step. 

Agree if he's a #1 guy he needs to improve. I don't think he ever will be, personally, and my expectation for him is a #2, which he already is (and being paid like one).

13 hours ago, Embrace the Suck said:

All of them. A better question might be: Which player doesn't need to improve?

Aside from Maye (we have seen his peak and just hope he can continue) and I suppose Quinnen (who is already a stud but could still get better) is there anyone on this team that doesn't need to do more than what he did last year? 

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Aside from Maye (we have seen his peak and just hope he can continue) and I suppose Quinnen (who is already a stud but could still get better) is there anyone on this team that doesn't need to do more than what he did last year? 

Don't think one can reasonable expect any more out of Crowder. The one area of concern about him from 2019 was drops and he cut his drop percentage in half in 2020... with the worst-rated QB in the NFL throwing him the ball.