Is the Ape dead yet? Season 1 - Ape not dead yet

8 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

But meanwhile I've provided 3 pretty solid reasons previously why you're a good bet for scum.

You've listed 1.  One weak reason.    

because I went "hard after the JiF/80 combo"

JiF, (the guy YOU said we had to vote period. PERIOD... because JN legacy votes etc. etc. ), and

You, the guy who has changed his story again and again, and would rather point the finger at Nolder for your flawed story-telling. 

6 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

You've listed 1.  One weak reason.    

because I went "hard after the JiF/80 combo"

JiF, (the guy YOU said we had to vote period. PERIOD... because JN legacy votes etc. etc. ), and

You, the guy who has changed his story again and again, and would rather point the finger at Nolder for your flawed story-telling. 

No, I listed 3, you deceptive bastard.

16 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You went hard after JiF and then hard after the Jville/me or bust strategy, knowing you're likely 2 mislynches from victory.  

16 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Unvote vote Greenseed

Pushing hard on a JiF/80 gambit.  Maybe I'm giving him too much credit but I think he's too smart and played too many games with us to be thinking up such a dumb paint-by-numbers theory as town.  

Will gladly move to Arsis though.  

Now go away and let the rest of us figure this one out.  You've made it very clear who you think is scum. 

You're literally now trying to convince me that I'm acting scummy, lmao.  Is that what the game has come to?  Go pester someone else.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

No, I listed 3, you deceptive bastard.

Now go away and let the rest of us figure this one out.  You've made it very clear who you think is scum. 

You're literally now trying to convince me that I'm acting scummy, lmao.  Is that what the game has come to?

Your "3 solid reasons that I'm scum":

1. I thought JiF might be scum

2. I thought you or Jville might be scum

3. I thought you and JiF might be scum.

The Gregory Brothers Writing It Down GIF by VidCon 

51 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I'm firmly convinced both Jvill and JiF are town.  It's Greenseed or Arsis today.  

Nolder put 2 bonobos in the game but f**ked up in how he went about divvying them out.  My guess, based on the 2nd PM he sent me, is that he had intended to call me a "Pygmy Chimpanzee" rather than a Bonobo and tried to correct it.  That's my theory and I'm sticking to it.  

Arsis

3 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

I'm inclined to hammer Arsis just so you scum wienies don't have anyone to hide your ridiculous vote on.  Not like he'd notice anyway. 

43 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Unvote

Hahahaha

6 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

Still votes Arsis

Doesn’t vote 80 out of the 2.

^does what he says, puts in work, not afraid to be mislynched if it helps town. 

Solid Town read on Jville now.

Good thing those aren't the only two. Out of the two bonobos I'd vote 80. You see him lying about his monkey and jif trying to cover for him? Jif and 80 and let's win the game.

I don't need to try and figure out the game. I have it solved. Catch up.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

I have no idea how 80 who gake claimed about his type of ape and is trying to walk it back and jif who is playing you all with a gambit are still alive.

The only defense they have is bullish*t about the mod. The same bullsh*t about the mod by the way.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

Just now, Arsis said:

Why do you say he'll be a 2 vote lynch?

His story is: after he was attacked, it made him a “one less vote lynch”. 

After 80, there would be 5 players… 3 votes to lynch, or 2 if someone is a “one less vote”. 

Catch up, dude. 

Just now, Greenseed4 said:

His story is: after he was attacked, it made him a “one less vote lynch”. 

After 80, there would be 5 players… 3 votes to lynch, or 2 if someone is a “one less vote”. 

Catch up, dude. 

Why do you say it like you are aware it's true? Especially if you think he's a liar?

• Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, Arsis said:

Why do you say it like you are aware it's true? Especially if you think he's a liar?

Did you skip that entire page?! We drilled him on it and I asked if that was even a thing. It was confirmed that in some games a vote can be added or possibly taken away due to night actions.

2 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

Did you skip that entire page?! We drilled him on it and I asked if that was even a thing. It was confirmed that in some games a vote can be added or possibly taken away due to night actions.

The mod confirmed it?

• Thumb Down 1

On 7/2/2021 at 7:43 PM, JiFapono said:

Some one attacked me N1, I’m 1 less vote to lynch.  

On 7/4/2021 at 9:07 AM, Greenseed4 said:

What’s with this “one less vote to lynch”? Is that a thing? 

On 7/4/2021 at 2:19 PM, JiFapono said:

I was attacked on N1.  It described a scene that while I was looking at Spoot, something took a swipe at me.  He described the attacker as having yellow eyes that appeared in the woods.  

On 7/4/2021 at 4:45 PM, Greenseed4 said:

Can you or someone explain the

“one less vote to lynch” thing?

On 7/4/2021 at 5:26 PM, JiFapono said:

I just did...

On 7/4/2021 at 6:53 PM, Greenseed4 said:

Not really.  Unless I’m misunderstanding something.  
Why would it take 3 votes to lynch you now, based off what you shared?

On 7/4/2021 at 7:11 PM, JiFapono said:

Because I was maimed.  Some attacked me and now it takes 1 less vote to kill me.  

On 7/5/2021 at 5:57 AM, jvill 51 said:

3. A couple of games ago I had a role where it would take an extra vote to lynch me. Don’t know if I’ve seen the reverse but I don’t think it’s that’s crazy of a leap.

@Arsis

3 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Explain

Meh, didn’t hammer Drums when maybe I should have.  I jumped on the Spoot train when I shouldn’t have. 

So I specifically waited for you to explain your argument after the pm snafu; giving Arsis the same opportunity only seemed right. 

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Lame.  Lynch Arsis and Greenseed next if winning is important to you.

At least I learned a lot about monkeys this game.  

But I'm legitimately town and I didn't lie about my monkey and try to walk it back.

• Thumb Down 1