Is the Ape dead yet? Season 1 - Ape not dead yet

4 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Dude you lynched a townie because you never got hooked on phonics. What was the hurry? You were confused so you decided wtf I’ll just guess? 

Well, that's not a true representation of what happened.  I said, Spoot is scum.  Someone said why?  I said, my PM told me so.  I left for a few hours because I've started a new job and when I came back, there wasnt a question or debate, I tried to unvote but it was too late.

lol 

I'm not saying it wasnt my fault but nobody even gave it a second thought.  

Just now, JiFapono said:

Well, that's not a true representation of what happened.  I said, Spoot is scum.  Someone said why?  I said, my PM told me so.  I left for a few hours because I've started a new job and when I came back, there wasnt a question or debate, I tried to unvote but it was too late.

lol 

I'm not saying it wasnt my fault but nobody even gave it a second thought.  

I thought you meant on as in Nolder mention it in a pm rather than a QT. Whatever though. In your opinion , with this number of players you think we got one or two scum left?

On 7/2/2021 at 1:47 PM, JiFapono said:

It is time to insert my dominance.

Spoot is scum

Vote Spoot

On 7/2/2021 at 1:54 PM, The Crusher said:

Any reason or you just feeling it?

On 7/2/2021 at 2:17 PM, JiFapono said:

My PM told me so

On 7/2/2021 at 2:19 PM, Barry McCockinner said:

unvote

vote spoot

On 7/2/2021 at 2:24 PM, The Crusher said:

Well Dayum! Unvote vote spoot 

On 7/2/2021 at 2:39 PM, Greenseed4 said:

vote Spoot

but @Barry McCockinner is not far behind with his horrible case making. 

On 7/2/2021 at 3:04 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Vote Spoot

On 7/2/2021 at 3:09 PM, Spoot-Face said:

Lynching me is the right move.

Tomorrow you're all gonna have to deal with JiF, whether you think this is a desperate lie by him, or if he's telling the truth and I was framed.

After that, I'd put Crusher, Greenseed, and Arsis, in the pool to look at.

unvote

vote Spoot

I mean, the guy I got it wrong on even voted himself.  Nobody asked another question.  It happened in like a hour time frame.  

Just now, The Crusher said:

I thought you meant on as in Nolder mention it in a pm rather than a QT. Whatever though. In your opinion , with this number of players you think we got one or two scum left?

It's my fault, no doubt but like, look at how it happened.  There was literally not hesitation, from anyone.  Quite funny in retrospect. 

Just now, JiFapono said:

I mean, the guy I got it wrong on even voted himself.  Nobody asked another question.  It happened in like a hour time frame.  

That’s because you said your pm told you he wasn’t town. That’s usually all it takes to Lynch people. 

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

That’s because you said your pm told you he wasn’t town. That’s usually all it takes to Lynch people. 

But, I didnt say that.  I said, "my PM told me so".  Nobody asked any questions.  I didnt say I got a guilty or reveal I'm the cop.  It could have been a message or some sh*t for all anyone knew. lol

Just now, JiFapono said:

But, I didnt say that.  I said, "my PM told me so".  Nobody asked any questions.  I didnt say I got a guilty or reveal I'm the cop.  It could have been a message or some sh*t for all anyone knew. lol

Dude please. You offered it up as a finding so we voted him. How many scum left in you  opinion? 

Dude please. You offered it up as a finding so we voted him. How many scum left in you  opinion? 

I have not denied that but nobody asked another question.  Spoot even voted himself!  If it didnt happen so fast, I would have fixed it.

I said, possibly 1 scum, 1 sk?  Idk.  Something maimed me...not sure what that was so there is that thing out there.  

Just now, JiFapono said:

I have not denied that but nobody asked another question.  Spoot even voted himself!  If it didnt happen so fast, I would have fixed it.

I said, possibly 1 scum, 1 sk?  Idk.  Something maimed me...not sure what that was so there is that thing out there.  

Arsis and Greenseed voted you everyone ket you dangle without hammering. If not you Have to think it’s one of those two. 

Arsis and Greenseed voted you everyone ket you dangle without hammering. If not you Have to think it’s one of those two. 

Yep.  80 and Jville look clean for that and I dont really have a great reads right now.  I'm kind of working backwards which is a little different.  I see all of you as town and Gseed a little more then Arsis.

6 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

You said “Spoot is scum” and that your “PM told you so”. On D2 that’s pretty much an auto speed lynch, didn’t really need to be questioned.

1 minute ago, jvill 51 said:

You said “Spoot is scum” and that your “PM told you so”. On D2 that’s pretty much an auto speed lynch, didn’t really need to be questioned.

Well my good friend, apparently it did.

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

I guess Ape could have maimed me...

If that's the case, 2 scum.

I’d think it would have to be Ape, unless he’s got a teammate. I’d typically take serial killer to mean he’s on his own, but I guess I’ve seen it phrased where there’s a serial killer team. But why does Ape shooting you = 2 left?

2 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

I’d think it would have to be Ape, unless he’s got a teammate. I’d typically take serial killer to mean he’s on his own, but I guess I’ve seen it phrased where there’s a serial killer team. But why does Ape shooting you = 2 left?

Because he would have been a gimped SK and I dont see how that would be balanced.  

Not that Nold is know for balance but still, that seems particularly unbalanced.  So like you said, a team so; 1 scum, 1 sk or 2 scum.  IMO

12 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

11 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Well my good friend, apparently it did.

D0CBCB53-952A-4B94-9EC2-F9EB5999EF15.gif

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, JiFapono said:

Because he would have been a gimped SK and I dont see how that would be balanced.  

Not that Nold is know for balance but still, that seems particularly unbalanced.  So like you said, a team so; 1 scum, 1 sk or 2 scum.  IMO

Fair enough, makes sense to expect him to have a vest or something if he’s by himself. If there’s 2 left I still think it’s 1v1 instead of 2 scum though. A 3 person scum team means this is probably lylo, and I think losing with just 2 mislynches after lynching scum D1 and them only killing one townie with their night kills would be super unbalanced/lame.

1 minute ago, jvill 51 said:

Fair enough, makes sense to expect him to have a vest or something if he’s by himself. If there’s 2 left I still think it’s 1v1 instead of 2 scum though. A 3 person scum team means this is probably lylo, and I think losing with just 2 mislynches after lynching scum D1 and them only killing one townie with their night kills would be super unbalanced/lame.

True.  Either way, my agenda is to avenge my mistake by sniffing out some scummy scum and resuscitate Batman.

2 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

True.  Either way, my agenda is to avenge my mistake by sniffing out some scummy scum and resuscitate Batman.

1 minute ago, JiFapono said:

By scummy scum, I mean, something not town.

I almost feel bad about how much I want  to Lynch you right now. 

1 minute ago, Arsis said:

But why would jif pull a silly gambit? Why not? It's fun. To prove he can and still not get lynched.

You're overthinking things. Silly people.

Personally, I applaud the town for being open minded.  I'm really not lying.  I'm also much more known for my town skills then my scum skills.   Either way, I do apologize that my expert level of play has me landing on you at this point.  

If you had to guess someone other then me, who would it be?

Unvote

I feel a bit better about JiF and 80 after the whole bonobos can make fire thing (again, ****in @Nolder). I will say though I’m also a bonobo. Not sure what to make of that, but if anyone wants to talk more monkeys I guess I’m game (again again, ****in @Nolder )

Crusher was my best read but I feel better about his play today. GS has had his share of questionable play but not like that’s out of the norm for him. Arsis I struggle to read in general and there’s just not much that’s stood out to me Gameplay wise. Want to do a quick reread on him, but I think that’s my pool for today right now.

I believe there are two scum, and I have competing theories are as follows:

THEORY #1 (JiF made a boo boo)
2 people were quick to vote JiF after his honest mistake (Crusher, Arsis), one of them is scum, (leaning Arsis) and his partner was patiently waiting for the train to develop to avoid suspicion (Jville). 

THEORY #2 (JiF is full of sh*t)  
JiF and 80 are in cahoots, and are giggling in up in their QT, because JiF pulled a flavor cop story out of his ass and cleared 80, and the stupid townies are buying it. 

THEORY #3 (JiF lied, but “cleared” town 80 to look legit to 80)  
Same as theory #2 but 80 isn’t “in” on it. 

I’d like to take this moment to mention that I don’t really like this game, and I’m not very good at it. Logic doesn’t work and my gut feelings are wrong about 70% of the time.  Which means, it’s probably just 1 scum, and it’s Crusher. 

recap: I’ve found a way to convince myself that it could be any of you. 

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Greenseed4 said:

I believe there are two scum, and I have competing theories are as follows:

THEORY #1 (JiF made a boo boo)
2 people were quick to vote JiF after his honest mistake (Crusher, Arsis), one of them is scum, (leaning Arsis) and his partner was patiently waiting for the train to develop to avoid suspicion (Jville). 

THEORY #2 (JiF is full of sh*t)  
JiF and 80 are in cahoots, and are giggling in up in their QT, because JiF pulled a flavor cop story out of his ass and cleared 80, and the stupid townies are buying it. 

THEORY #3 (JiF lied, but “cleared” town 80 to look legit to 80)  
Same as theory #2 but 80 isn’t “in” on it. 

I’d like to take this moment to mention that I don’t really like this game, and I’m not very good at it. Logic doesn’t work and my gut feelings are wrong about 70% of the time.  Which means, it’s probably just 1 scum, and it’s Crusher. 

recap: I’ve found a way to convince myself that it could be any of you. 

I’d be lying if theory two didn’t cross my mind. 

10 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

So this is what I get for trying to slow-play the day and thinking you're likely town.  Lame.  

By the way, I'm a bonobo chimpanzee, and upon further research I find that they can indeed build fires.  But lynch away and figure out the game tomorrow without me.  Whatevs.

Was there anything in your PM that was related to fire?