Is the Ape dead yet? Season 1 - Ape not dead yet

4 hours ago, JiFapono said:

I really didnt mean to make it about myself.  I didnt even play the first day to let everyone else join in the fun.  You will all understand after the game but the PM was confusing and I thought what I had read both didnt describe an Ape/Monkey IMO and then the way it was written made it seem like I was attacked by Spoot.

Last night, it was again, kind of a confusing message with a riddle but it described a scene where 80 was building a fire.  Which I dont think Apes and monkey can do.

Vote 80

So this is what I get for trying to slow-play the day and thinking you're likely town.  Lame.  

By the way, I'm a bonobo chimpanzee, and upon further research I find that they can indeed build fires.  But lynch away and figure out the game tomorrow without me.  Whatevs.

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

So this is what I get for trying to slow-play the day and thinking you're likely town.  Lame.  

By the way, I'm a bonobo chimpanzee, and upon further research I find that they can indeed build fires.  But lynch away and figure out the game tomorrow without me.  Whatevs.

No sh*t?  Neat!  Apes truly are impressive!

• Upvote 1

On 7/2/2021 at 3:27 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

To my memory, we've never let a player live when he comes back with a false positive investigation.  If Spoot flips town, JiF is next.  Period.  

JN's official spokesperson,. buts it's ok guys he did'nt mean it. 

16 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I wasn’t saying what I would do.  I was saying what JN always does in these scenarios.  Big difference, and scummy of you not to recognize that. 

Using JN as a whole to nudge a direction without taking responsibility for it. Very townie. 

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Well that was certainly not my intent, so I firmly disagree with Crusher's take that I was flip-flopping.  If I had intended to mean that I think JiF should die, I would have said so.  

You did say so, you did just said it with JN as a patsie I guess. 

18 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

JN's official spokesperson,. buts it's ok guys he did'nt mean it. 

Using JN as a whole to nudge a direction without taking responsibility for it. Very townie. 

You did say so, you did just said it with JN as a patsie I guess. 

Spinning something that should be fairly clear, particularly upon explanation.  Very townie of you.  

Again, if I had wanted JiF to be the lynch, I'd have clearly said so.  Now kindly GFY and back away from the fire I created.  Its mine.  

9 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Spinning something that should be fairly clear, particularly upon explanation.  Very townie of you.  

Again, if I had wanted JiF to be the lynch, I'd have clearly said so.  Now kindly GFY and back away from the fire I created.  Its mine.  

I’m an 800lb Baboon, I generate enough of my own heat bitch! 

• Haha 2

Unvote vote Arsis 

Unvote vote Greenseed

Pushing hard on a JiF/80 gambit.  Maybe I'm giving him too much credit but I think he's too smart and played too many games with us to be thinking up such a dumb paint-by-numbers theory as town.  

Will gladly move to Arsis though.  

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Unvote vote Greenseed

Pushing hard on a JiF/80 gambit.  Maybe I'm giving him too much credit but I think he's too smart and played too many games with us to be thinking up such a dumb paint-by-numbers theory as town.  

I struggle reading his post honestly. 

40 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Unvote vote Greenseed

Gseed pinged on his last post but it's kind of his thing to make enormous leaps of logic.

Now that I say it, he's got a little bit of you in him.  lol

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Unvote vote Greenseed

I could go here I think. Didn’t vote Drums D1 and someone said he was hesitant to bus in another game too, didn’t vote Spoot even with a claimed guilty result which could be because he knew too much. Also keeps pushing the JiF killed Barry because Barry was on to him theory, an overly simplistic theory that conveniently ignores that Barry had also called out GS multiple times.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

I could go here I think. Didn’t vote Drums D1 and someone said he was hesitant to bus in another game too, didn’t vote Spoot even with a claimed guilty result which could be because he knew too much. Also keeps pushing the JiF killed Barry because Barry was on to him theory, an overly simplistic theory that conveniently ignores that Barry had also called out GS multiple times.

I didn’t hammer Drums, I thought I’d hear him out first.  I said as such before Crusher came in swinging.  I would’ve pointed that out to Barry had he not died. 

I voted Spoot, though. 

2 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

I didn’t hammer Drums, I thought I’d hear him out first.  I said as such before Crusher came in swinging.  I would’ve pointed that out to Barry had he not died. 

I voted Spoot, though. 

Did you? I’ll go back and look, apologies if you did

Unvote vote Greenseed

Why me?

• Thumb Down 1

2 hours ago, JiFapono said:

Honestly, I'd probably go Arsis or Gseed at this point.   I like Jville's play, totally meta on Crush but dont see him doing this as scum and who knew Bonobo's build fires? 

Nolder is using this game as an opportunity for education.  He must be reading a lot of Jane Goodall lately.  

• Haha 1

Just now, Arsis said:

That's not a case. I'm useless every game. Why now when it answers nothing. What do you gain from it as town?

Very little which is why my vote is on Greenseed until I have a good reason to direct my vote elsewhere.  You can help in that regard.  

Vote Arsis

Honestly?  Just POE from town to scum.  Dont have any solid reads but I think Jville and Gseed have genuinely been trying to figure out the game. So good observations, questions and cases from both.  Gseed a little gross with the Barry stuff but there is a reason scum chose Barry and Gseed looks more like falling for the bait then scum.  Hats off to either if I'm wrong.

80's flavor and reveal oddly adds up. 

Crusher wouldnt play this tunneled as scum.  At least I dont think.  I mean, I guess he could ultimately just scream, principle! on my miss lynch but it seems way out of meta. 

On 7/1/2021 at 6:40 PM, Arsis said:

I must be terrible at this game.the crying about a deadline seems a good way to fake activity. Jiffylube is doing absolutely nothing. Maybe this game is just too high level for a noon like me. 

Let's all cry more about the deadline instead of making strong cases about drums. Maybe if we all take turns crying that'll help.

On 7/2/2021 at 7:34 AM, JiFapono said:

^^^^dies tomorrow.

There was also this, I did it during the night phase and happened to get attacked.  Could be a reach but it adds to my already weak "case"

7 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Vote Arsis

Honestly?  Just POE from town to scum.  Dont have any solid reads but I think Jville and Gseed have genuinely been trying to figure out the game. So good observations, questions and cases from both.  Gseed a little gross with the Barry stuff but there is a reason scum chose Barry and Gseed looks more like falling for the bait then scum.  Hats off to either if I'm wrong.

80's flavor and reveal oddly adds up. 

Crusher wouldnt play this tunneled as scum.  At least I dont think.  I mean, I guess he could ultimately just scream, principle! on my miss lynch but it seems way out of meta. 

Id be correct To scream principle too sparkle nuts.