"The Boys" Mafia - Season 1 - Game Over.. TOWN WINS!

1 hour ago, Greenseed4 said:

JC proclaimed, "Spoot is town."  ^What I'm saying here is maybe he knows Spoot is town because he is scum, and at the scum debriefing they discuss who they think is what.  Or, when Jville gave him the role update when he subb'd in for Arsis it included any information Arsis may have collected via PR.   

Okay, that's more clear.

I still think you're wrong. It's a good thing you're good looking.

• Sympathy 1

7 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

So if Beaver was rolled up then we might have to revisit the potential Kdels may also be scum? Maybe?

I’m still okay with dying. That being said this is like levels of deception I can’t even believe are possible. 

Also Beaver was rolled up… I found that out by using google. Why is that confusing to anyone?

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Okay, I’ve mostly caught up. But I wanted to make some points. 

I have no idea how Arsis made his conclusions. It’s very roundabout logic. Arsis is gone now but I still feel like saying that, my feelings on getting lynched were mostly based on the idea that Beaver might’ve been a town PR and the fact that it was unlikely that a VT would get murdered. I’m still down to die. 

Spoot’s game til now has been opportunistic. I buy that, it’s why I put my vote on him towards the end there. I have a bit more to catch up on so I won’t vote here yet.

Ugh, Ape v Nyn feels like town on town violence.

Crusher has converted me I like his game so far. 

I actually thought you voted me by mistake there, thinking you were voting Beaver, or that I was the competing train or something. I have to go back and look at that now.

4 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Also Beaver was rolled up… I found that out by using google. Why is that confusing to anyone?

Whoa, the setup is on google!?????

Jvill!!!!!!!!

I mean, kidding aside, knowing the character, it's a fair assumption, and jvil all but confirmed that Beaver had some sort of role.

5 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

We don't.

Yes we do. 

6 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

I’m still okay with dying. That being said this is like levels of deception I can’t even believe are possible. 

I googled it also.   But I can see the confusion of his being an actual Ninja flavor character.  

5 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I actually thought you voted me by mistake there, thinking you were voting Beaver, or that I was the competing train or something. I have to go back and look at that now.

I just didn’t find your game without suspicion. It felt “dainty.” I still have a bit to catch up on but there’s so many emotions going on.

14 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Okay, that's more clear.

I still think you're wrong. It's a good thing you're good looking.

I think the real issue is that I am brilliant, like beyond measure, but I have a hard time remembering things and communicating. 

• Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

I just didn’t find your game without suspicion. It felt “dainty.” I still have a bit to catch up on but there’s so many emotions going on.

I mean, that's not the worst thing I've been called, but it was 40 mins from deadline. Didn't really help at the time.

2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I mean, that's not the worst thing I've been called, but it was 40 mins from deadline. Didn't really help at the time.

I figured I was dead since I wasn’t really trying to stay alive at that point and I wanted to call my shot. 

10 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Good lynch: Greenpeen, 80, Barry 

Trolling for emo lynched l: Nyn, Spoot

Wind beneath my wings: crushlove and Jif 

Firgot they playing: stank arsis and diceballs

vote Ape. Remember me now?

8 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Scum doesn’t PR hint in the game thread. Typically. 

It’s why greenseed is a solid town read. It’s also why he was a good vote, to reaction test others. I think Stark pinger hardest.

Stark and 80 are my favs atm

So is this another head fake or have you changed your stance on Stark?

This is Dice btw.

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Finished the last available episode of the boys last night. Love the series. Now I'm back to the TV being dominated by HGTV, Below Deck Mediterranean and Desperate Housewives of whatever the Fk city they're in now. 

end of school crying GIF

If you haven’t already, “The Food that Built America” (History/Hulu) got us through some hard times.

If you didn’t know…Colonel Sanders was once an attorney who was disbarred for fist fighting his own client in open court… and he shot a guy.