"The Boys" Mafia - Season 1 - Game Over.. TOWN WINS!

44 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

I reserve the right to vote anyone for any reason at any time.  It's up to the game to do something about it.

I've explained all my moves, you're just not paying attention.  Quick recap for ya?  Sure.  I'm bored.  The game is lagging, nothing is standing out and we are at stand still.  I came and shook the trees to move the game along.  My votes, were calculated and I explained them all.  Stark I wanted to come out and play.  The Gsexy vote was a pump fake based on the "slip" narrative.  I explained that.  The Ape vote was based on Barry answering my question.  I explained that.  The Spoot vote was genuine but then remember thats who I was voting before the Stark vote and Gsexy head fake and went back to Ape because Barry asked nicely.

What's concerning is, this is a nudgey gross post followed by a flow of them from you.  I'm being active and your caving down on every single piece of activity yet proclaiming I'm town.  It seems as though, you're trying to get momentum on me.  I could move you into the scum pile but then the scum pile with post like this

I'm sure I didnt explain this either, right 80?

2 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

This is what you get when you put 2 master scum hunters in the room at the same time.

Lay the trap and the scum start to cum

Lazy "traps" lead to lazy results.  Hence why you ended up with the wrong conclusion, one that results in you believing I am scum.

Terrible play abounds in this one.  Do better.

It's been clear what you've been doing.  I literally called the same sh*t out a page ago and then you continued to frame and this weird spin game you're playing where, I'm not making any sense and not playing up some some standard you apparently have and then Ape comes in and it's all "let people play how they want to play!"

You're giving the appearance of an uber townie while doing nothing.

You're still not making sense, because any scum hunting you're doing isn't resulting in anything positive for town.  If the best thing you can yield is a case on me, you're not doing your job.  Again, do better.  Maybe you'll find actual scum with your next trap.

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Lazy "traps" lead to lazy results.  Hence why you ended up with the wrong conclusion, one that results in you believing I am scum.

Terrible play abounds in this one.  Do better.

My work is done.  I shook the trees and got a few nicies out of it.  1a.  it exposed you.  1b.  I'll save after you die.

40 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Arsis was one of the players that went hard on kdles irt his odd post where he voted drums. So he was opposite of a scum train.

plus since d2 he kept trolling me and trying to spin a narrative where I was role fishing for asking kdles to claim when he was at L-2., that I was saying that voting for kdles was in itself scummy (I didn't). Also went on about me allegedly leaning scum on someone for not showing up at working hours and just a lot of spew that mostly served to detract from my stance. Plus he was trying to nudge the notion that kdles was scum with beaver, which is not impossible but I think is highly unlikely.

Eventually he voted me saying I did my best to save beav and for fishing for claims on d1. He was working very hard, along with ape, to try to put me in a bad light. Later he got distracted by 80.

Maybe, if you weren't role fishing, you wouldn't get accused of role fishing.

• Thumb Down 1

Just now, JiFapono said:

My work is done.  I shook the trees and got a few nicies out of it.  1a.  it exposed you.  1b.  I'll save after you die.

Let's assume you're wrong and I'm town (which you are, and I am).  What other scum have you shaken loose?  Who's your top 3 right now?

38 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

It is dumb.

If all you're able to do is crater on me flicking my vote over to stark, and nevermind my history of reaction testing or the previous posts I made about both beaver and stark, then you're a bigger idiot than I thought.

Digging in your heels on something this pedantic is going to give you bias that blinds you from the rest of the game play.

I know, because it's exactly how I used to play 10 years ago. Slats called it myopic.

image.png.7542e102679b4fa764fcffa535aec00f.png

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You're still not making sense, because any scum hunting you're doing isn't resulting in anything positive for town.  If the best thing you can yield is a case on me, you're not doing your job.  Again, do better.  Maybe you'll find actual scum with your next trap.

You can continue to make claims like "i'm not explaining" and "i'm not making sense" and "im not scum hunting" but it's all bull sh*t.  You literally talked about how "apparently I reserve the right to do what ever I want" and then lectured Ape about letting people play their game.   You're full of sh*t dude.  lol.   And you can try to spin it but you wont fool me.  I've been completely transparent about everything I'm doing and it exposed you. 

I still want to kill Spoot, I've still got my eye on Ape but you emerged and pinging harder then anyone else and thus have received my vote.  That's how the game is played.  Observe and learn.

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Expert trap that leads to very likely town on town violence.  Meanwhile actual scum is sitting back and watching.  Masterful work right there.

Deflect and fear monger.  Point the town toward hidden scum.  Insult.

Just now, JiFapono said:

You can continue to make claims like "i'm not explaining" and "i'm not making sense" and "im not scum hunting" but it's all bull sh*t.  You literally talked about how "apparently I reserve the right to do what ever I want" and then lectured Ape about letting people play their game.   You're full of sh*t dude.  lol.   And you can try to spin it but you wont fool me.  I've been completely transparent about everything I'm doing and it exposed you. 

I still want to kill Spoot, I've still got my eye on Ape but you emerged and pinging harder then anyone else and thus have received my vote.  That's how the game is played.  Observe and learn.

So your top 3 includes my current # 1 for scum and a player whose case you piggybacked on to arrive on voting me.  Awesome!

I don't care if I don't convince you I'm town at this point.  You and the stupid Ape are going to likely tunnel me the rest of the game, because that's what happens in games like these:  The loudest players bicker while scum hides.  Guarantee at least one remaining scum is a low activity player.  Lock it in.  

So the best thing I can do is stop engaging with you two, at least for the time being.  Have fun!

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Let's assume you're wrong and I'm town (which you are, and I am).  What other scum have you shaken loose?  Who's your top 3 right now?

If you're so confident I'm town, then why have you been spinning it as if my effort has not been sincere.  Why have you said things like "bad look, JiF"?  Why have you falsely claimed I havent explained myself?  Why nudge the momentum that was building?  If you're confident I was town, why were intentionally not following what I was doing?

I like you and Spoot for scum right now.  

1 minute ago, Jetscode1 said:

Unvote, vote 80

Mainly for down voting a post I made over a year ago.  Seriously?  Who does this sh*t?

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

lmao.  That was a mistake.  I was downvoting Arsis' posts as a joke and must have gotten one of yours by mistake.  My bad.

Also I have to assume you have never met @The Gooch?

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

So your top 3 includes my current # 1 for scum and a player whose case you piggybacked on to arrive on voting me.  Awesome!

I don't care if I don't convince you I'm town at this point.  You and the stupid Ape are going to likely tunnel me the rest of the game, because that's what happens in games like these:  The loudest players bicker while scum hides.  Guarantee at least one remaining scum is a low activity player.  Lock it in.  

So the best thing I can do is stop engaging with you two, at least for the time being.  Have fun!

I said I have my eye on Ape.

If you're town, its not my fault you're playing terrible.  You literally have spun every ******* post I've made.  lol

1 minute ago, JiFapono said:

If you're so confident I'm town, then why have you been spinning it as if my effort has not been sincere.  Why have you said things like "bad look, JiF"?  Why have you falsely claimed I havent explained myself?  Why nudge the momentum that was building?  If you're confident I was town, why were intentionally not following what I was doing?

I like you and Spoot for scum right now.  

I was saying that you're wrong I'm scum, not saying that you're town.  You're more in my neutral pile at this point.  

12 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

I was saying that you're wrong I'm scum, not saying that you're town.  You're more in my neutral pile at this point.  

Dude, are you ok?

Dude, are you ok?

Why is every post a riddle for you these last 2 games?

My statement was:  Let's assume you're wrong and I'm town (which you are, and I am).

Let's break it down.  I was saying: 

1) Let's assume you're wrong (which you are)

2) And I'm town (which I am)

It wasn't a statement on your alignment.

Hope that helps.  

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Why is every post a riddle for you these last 2 games?

My statement was:  Let's assume you're wrong and I'm town (which you are, and I am).

Let's break it down.  I was saying: 

1) Let's assume you're wrong (which you are)

2) And I'm town (which I am)

Hope that helps.  

Wasnt clear.  You just talked about how my actions created town on town violence.   I thought it was a continuation of that thought.

<div data-type="countdown" data-id="2647759" class="tickcounter" style="width: 100%; position: relative; padding-bottom: 25%"><a href="//www.tickcounter.com/countdown/2647759/day-2-deadline" title="Day 2 Deadline">Day 2 Deadline</a><a href="//www.tickcounter.com/" title="Countdown">Countdown</a></div><script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, pjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//www.tickcounter.com/static/js/loader.js"; pjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, pjs); }(document, "script", "tickcounter-sdk"));</script>

trying something out   it shouldve shown the actual countdown not just the link

4 hours ago, The Crusher said:

That’s fair but it be nice if we could actually Lynch scum. I’d be shocked if Greenpeen flips scum. Not even trying to say I think he’s town, but he’s been all over the place and in his own ,” I’m high AF on life way right now.” But seems genuine not manipulative. He’s playing balls out, omgussing, just saying what he thinks, attacking like a miniature pinscher with a sock over his head . Be one hell of a scum game. 

when did you put a sock on a pinscher to know how it attacks when that happens?

1 hour ago, JiFapono said:

It was a pump fake, see if anyone jumped but I do think the talk around his "slip" is somewhat, informative.

You need to pay Ape royalties now.

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

OMG shut up and let it play out ffs. 

You derps are ruining the gamesmanship of this one, by being so insistent that everything be black/white and explained to you like you're a paint chip eating spawn of incest.

This may come as a surprise to you but I couldn't care less what you think of how I play. This quote above you're bitching about the way I'm sniffing around Jif

The one below you're bitching that I'm cratering on you. You can't have it both ways. If you don't like the way I play EAD. Block me if you need to. I will play the way I play and you play the way you play. I haven't played for 10 years, remember that.  

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Cratering on one theory to the point you've stopped hunting scum amongst the field is not only boring, but really just bad play.

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Bouncing from Ape to Spoot, back to Ape and then to Greenseed with strange or non-existent explanations isn't exactly helping.  Ape is worse in this regard right now though.  

In what regard? lol, another tell

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You explained the move to Greenseed but the move from Ape to Spoot back to Ape wasn't at all clear, at least not to me.

Wait, since when does every vote have to be explained? Are we doing first time noobish schtick again?

• Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

This may come as a surprise to you but I couldn't care less what you think of how I play. This quote above you're bitching about the way I'm sniffing around Jif

The one below you're bitching that I'm cratering on you. You can't have it both ways. If you don't like the way I play EAD. Block me if you need to. I will play the way I play and you play the way you play. I haven't played for 10 years, remember that.  

Yea, you’re a ******* idiot.

Squashing an obvious moment to observe isn’t sniffing around.

You are tunneling. 

This reeks like a “look see, I scum hunted in this one post” type of reply.

23 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

you don't even realize how much of a kunt you are, do you?

If calling stupid people stupid is being a kunt, then I guess I’ve known for a long, long time.

I like that you think you have a handle on this.

Let it be known that instead of explaining or defending, Barry has opted to deflect to whatever this is.

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

You haven’t played for ten years? Didn’t you just play last game ?