"The Boys" Mafia - Season 1 - Game Over.. TOWN WINS!

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Finished the last available episode of the boys last night. Love the series. Now I'm back to the TV being dominated by HGTV, Below Deck Mediterranean and Desperate Housewives of whatever the Fk city they're in now. 

end of school crying GIF

im having the same problem with the Witcher   i even went to get up and watch it last night before i realised id watched them all

Unvote

Vote Stark

Got a feeling there is a lot of town chasing towns own tail going on here.  With that pingy weird post vote, lets get some actin out of the quite ones.  Perfect game to sit and hide as scum with as much distraction has been taking place.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

I’ve been rewatching for the game and totally forgot about Black Noir’s tree nut allergy. Total swing and a miss not killing @Beaver with an Almond Joy. Sorry Beav.

Ironic, that dude Nate Bargatze that Gsexy and his wife went to see has a joke about Nut allergies

I for one, love nuts.   All sorts of nuts.  I will put multiple nuts in my mouth at one time and try to decipher which nut I'm currently tasting.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, JiFapono said:

Unvote

Vote Stark

Got a feeling there is a lot of town chasing towns own tail going on here.  With that pingy weird post vote, lets get some actin out of the quite ones.  Perfect game to sit and hide as scum with as much distraction has been taking place.

Yessssss. Stark and 80!!! Die die die my darlings…

15 hours ago, The Crusher said:

This game has just gone Full Retard!

makes it so much fun when I do have time to read it... 

14 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

@Stark, you’ve been quiet.  

You followed Spoot onto my train without explanation. Care to chime in?

sure. my vote gave 2 players 3 votes at the time, Ape and you I don't really like the votes on ape at that point - also your "Nyn is definitely NOT VT" comment stuck out as pingy to me - also NYn basically ignored that comment... don't know what that says about her but I felt ok voting you there.

14 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Was just about to tag him and say the same thing.

Actually, I still will.

@Stark

You hiding, bro?

yup. I am. I said id be low activity in sign ups 

3 hours ago, JiFapono said:

Unvote

Vote Stark

said id be busy and said as much before the game. sorry my activity level is lower than normal Jiffy

19 minutes ago, Stark said:

sure. my vote gave 2 players 3 votes at the time, Ape and you I don't really like the votes on ape at that point - also your "Nyn is definitely NOT VT" comment stuck out as pingy to me - also NYn basically ignored that comment... don't know what that says about her but I felt ok voting you there.

said id be busy and said as much before the game. sorry my activity level is lower than normal Jiffy

False. I did say that I think his comment came from an ignorance standpoint. Not sure what other acknowledgement you expected from my general direction. If I thought it merited a vote, I'd be voting him right now. So I think my feelings on the matter are pretty clear.

Just now, Greenseed4 said:

Horrible vote.  You're not reading between the lines. 

Hmmmm, not sure what lines you're referring to if you care to elaborate?  Truth is, I dont love it.  I'd guess your town but I dont really see how we get past today with out consolidating and at this point, the weak sauce people are clinging to could be informative.  We're at stalemate.

40 minutes ago, Stark said:

Thanks for playing, I've been waiting for you to say something.  And No, this is not a commentary on being busy in RL because I get that. 

I will say, that based on your response here, I won't be voting for you in this game. 

2 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Hmmmm, not sure what lines you're referring to if you care to elaborate?  Truth is, I dont love it.  I'd guess your town but I dont really see how we get past today with out consolidating and at this point, the weak sauce people are clinging to could be informative.  We're at stalemate.

There's no deadline so why worry about consolidating yet?  And why not Spoot over GS?

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

The bread crumbs are there.  I hope my townie teammates can pick up on it.  

You've been playing such a clean game, my hats off to you... but your vote is pretty gross. What is your proof for being town in this game?

unvote, vote JiF

3 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

The bread crumbs are there.  I hope my townie teammates can pick up on it.  

You've been playing such a clean game, my hats off to you... but your vote is pretty gross. What is your proof for being town in this game?

unvote, vote JiF

ice cream nom GIF

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

The case on Ape is he voted Stark in the heat of the Beaver train?  It's dumb and weak and dumb and I see nothing informative about it.

That’s obviously true but why are you worried about consolidating with no deadline? Riddle me that. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2