"The Boys" Mafia - Season 1 - Game Over.. TOWN WINS!

10 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

The case on Ape is he voted Stark in the heat of the Beaver train?  It's dumb and weak and dumb and I see nothing informative about it.

You left out some important details in this characterization of why the ape train exists.

1. Ape was one of 3 votes on beaver at the time he voted stark.
  2. It was the only other viable train to kdels who had 6 at the time and was at L2.
  3. Stark had no other votes
  4. There was just over an hour to deadline.

not dumb at all imo. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, JiFapono said:

Death.  I want it.

That’s fair but it be nice if we could actually Lynch scum. I’d be shocked if Greenpeen flips scum. Not even trying to say I think he’s town, but he’s been all over the place and in his own ,” I’m high AF on life way right now.” But seems genuine not manipulative. He’s playing balls out, omgussing, just saying what he thinks, attacking like a miniature pinscher with a sock over his head . Be one hell of a scum game. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

You left out some important details in this characterization of why the ape train exists.

1. Ape was one of 3 votes on beaver at the time he voted stark.
  2. It was the only other viable train to kdels who had 6 at the time and was at L2.
  3. Stark had no other votes
  4. There was just over an hour to deadline.

not dumb at all imo. 

Good stuff

Unvote

Vote Ape

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

That’s fair but it be nice if we could actually Lynch scum. I’d be shocked if Greenpeen flips scum. Not even trying to say I think he’s town, but he’s been all over the place and in his own ,” I’m high AF on life way right now.” But seems genuine not manipulative. He’s playing balls out, omgussing, just saying what he thinks, attacking like a miniature pinscher with a sock over his head . Be one hell of a scum game. 

Gsexy is town all the way.  No doubt about it.

9 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

ALL the down voters in this game just going to let this go, huh? 

This is burned into our subconscious now. 

Looks like melted marshmallows and who wouldnt want an endless supply attached to their head?

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Thanks?

• Haha 1

Just now, JiFapono said:

Looks like melted marshmallows and who wouldnt want an endless supply attached to their head?

I sometimes play this fun game where I try to guess what someone was searching for when they settle on the gif they end up posting.  

My best guess for that one is you typed in "eat me".    

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Good post

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

So, JiF chastises and votes me for me "opportunistic" vote on Greenseed, then unvotes me to vote Greenseed for consolidation with no deadline, then he votes Ape who's train he just called "dumb".

Meme Think GIF

unvote

vote JiF

Unlike ape, JiF's vote actually feels like he was just testing the waters. I don't think it's fos worthy at all, and considering where we're at train wise it's not a bad look imo.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

I sometimes play this fun game where I try to guess what someone was searching for when they settle on the gif they end up posting.  

My best guess for that one is you typed in "eat me".    

It was actually a "wut lol?" - it just satisfied my disturbed taste buds. 

5 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

So, JiF chastises and votes me for me "opportunistic" vote on Greenseed, then unvotes me to vote Greenseed for consolidation with no deadline, then he votes Ape who's train he just called "dumb".

Meme Think GIF

unvote

vote JiF

So you think me getting impatient and wanting death is a bigger ping then this apparent "slip" you've been going on and on about with Gsexy?

1 hour ago, Nynaeve said:

False. I did say that I think his comment came from an ignorance standpoint. Not sure what other acknowledgement you expected from my general direction. If I thought it merited a vote, I'd be voting him right now. So I think my feelings on the matter are pretty clear.

fair enough I didn't remember you commenting on it after he tagged you in his post

5 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

@Stark  Me agreeing with barry

1 question... why didn't you address Gseed direct when he tagged you and made that comment? you congratulated him on the pictures but ignored that comment until Barry mentioned it the next day. 

1 hour ago, JiFapono said:

The case on Ape is he voted Stark in the heat of the Beaver train?  It's dumb and weak and dumb and I see nothing informative about it.

56 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Death.  I want it.

OK, so you want death but an informative one.  I know I'm dumb and all but I'm struggling to see how Greenseed's lynch is more informative to you than any of the other options.  Explain it to me like I'm 5 please.

• Upvote 1