Peaky Blinders Mafia - Game Over!

1 hour ago, Drums said:

Interesting. I am VT so if GS visited me, maybe the real doc protected me? I can't explain why else I'd be alive unless GS is actually the cop. 

Oh, you’re scum too? 

1 hour ago, Drums said:

So either GS or Beaver are lying then. More inclined to believe Beaver at the moment, just not sure why I'm alive if so. 

yeah believe him, that makes waY more sense. And I speed bus’d Barry under no pressure whatsoever. 

1 hour ago, Drums said:

Well hey baby

And now you got your doc smoked out. 

I quickly read up... also a bit out of it... Real life... my kids school has a positive covid case from yesterday. we are in scramble mode with rearranging our schedule and sh*t this morning has been a sh*t show.. sorry 

im going to be very spotty this morning.

I am DOC

N1 self, N2 ape, last night self

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, Stark said:

I quickly read up... also a bit out of it... Real life... my kids school has a positive covid case from yesterday. we are in scramble mode with rearranging our schedule and sh*t this morning has been a sh*t show.. sorry 

I am DOC

Sorry about the Stark.

so we lynch the Beaver and that’s that right?

• WTF? 1

12 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

Oh, you’re scum too? 

yeah believe him, that makes waY more sense. And I speed bus’d Barry under no pressure whatsoever. 

And now you got your doc smoked out. 

did you mean to type Barry

4 minutes ago, Stark said:

I am DOC

So you didn’t heal Drums, yet he survived my supposed visit. 

this. Is. A. wrap 

(vote Beaver)

Just now, jvill 51 said:

Sorry about the Stark.

so we lynch the Beaver and that’s that right?

its ok just a hectic morning.... ill just be in and out for next 2 hours I got some work to catch up on

I read the game but I feel like I didn't comprehend everything...

Stark Doc - GS investigate? or visit drums?

Ape (watcher claim).. GS claim he investigated him and result was town.

GS (cop claim) say he visit me, result town, ape town, crusher town

Beaver (claim tracker) says he followed GS, who visit drums?

Jvill (claim Governor) and was shot, No NK last night

Drums VT claim

19 minutes ago, Stark said:

its ok just a hectic morning.... ill just be in and out for next 2 hours I got some work to catch up on

I read the game but I feel like I didn't comprehend everything...

Stark Doc - GS investigate? or visit drums?

Ape (watcher claim).. GS claim he investigated him and result was town.

GS (cop claim) say he visit me, result town, ape town, crusher town

Beaver (claim tracker) says he followed GS, who visit drums?

Jvill (claim Governor) and was shot, No NK last night

Drums VT claim

Yes I believe that’s all right

I fake claimed Doc just for the LOLz so I can see (scum) Beaver saying he tracked GS go to me. Does it make sense to have a tracker and watcher in the same game? However, Beaver chose to claim after we already knew there was a tracker. Maybe he'd have chosen a better role if he was lying. 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Drums said:

I fake claimed Doc just for the LOLz so I can see (scum) Beaver saying he tracked GS go to me. Does it make sense to have a tracker and watcher in the same game? However, Beaver chose to claim after we already knew there was a tracker. Maybe he'd have chosen a better role if he was lying. 

6 minutes ago, Drums said:

This is why I went nuts and started multiquoting Ape when he revealed and missed the Jif post.   I thought Ape was lying since I was a tracker.   It's also why I asked the mafia experts if there are usually two people who can track/watch/investigate after Greenpeen decided to claim Cop out of nowhere.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Beaver said:

So it's you and Gsexy as scum.........Bravo

Unless that scene is about someone else here, I believe Jvill. Even before, it was obvious Tommy's life was threatened, not mine. Either way I'm confused. I think I'll roll the dice on GS 

11 minutes ago, Drums said:

This was my thought as well. But they shot me so why not assume I’m the doc? Unless the scene gave away enough to know that I was probably saved by a vest rather than a doc.

I'd have expected GS as a cop to try feeling more people out early in the game. Correct me if I'm wrong but it feels he just started playing last night -- probably because he's the only one left. Pretty sure he tried fake claiming in our game as scum together when he was last. Almost pulled it off that time too. His investigations are garbage too.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Drums said:

I'd have expected GS as a cop to try feeling more people out early in the game. Correct me if I'm wrong but it feels he just started playing last night -- probably because he's the only one left. Pretty sure he tried fake claiming in our game as scum together when he was last. Almost pulled it off that time too. His investigations are garbage too.

Mafia had a lawyer. There had to be a cop or that role is useless. Without any counter, and with Ape I’m assuming about to confirm GS’s visit to Stark and Stark visiting himself, it’s Beavers claim that doesn’t make sense. Beaver would have seen GS visit Stark

• WTF? 1

1 hour ago, Stark said:

I am DOC

I can confirm Stark’s actions for N2 and N3. I just didn’t want to out him, as a professional courtesy.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, jvill 51 said:

This was my thought as well. But they shot me so why not assume I’m the doc? Unless the scene gave away enough to know that I was probably saved by a vest rather than a doc.

I see what you're saying.. I think. Beaver, if scum, would know who they tried to NK and could say he saw GS visit you. That would have been a good play. But I still don't understand how he saw GS visit me..

Here you go, Nolder. Vote GS

58 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

So you didn’t heal Drums, yet he survived my supposed visit. 

this. Is. A. wrap 

(vote Beaver)

? I’m with you bubba, just getting all the details on the table. Lawyer = there’s a cop. Cop + watcher on town = no chance we got a tracker too. Night phase talk is for misdirection.

Beaver got my attention when he said “he’s lying”, but to then not claim cop today was awful. I needed to feel better about scum possibly having 2 actions you could have used.

56 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Assuming you saw GS go to Stark and Stark go to Stark here

Correct. 

N1: Jif 2x visit Nyn

N2: Stark visits me

N3: Stark and GS visit Stark

Since you are claiming the scene was you, that makes you Tommy - so if anyone else is Tommy they should counter.

Stark, Ape, GS, Jville all town. 

Beaver lied about his result. 

If another scum, then my guess is Drums.

34 minutes ago, Drums said:

You fake claimed doc? Where?