Peaky Blinders Mafia - Game Over!

1. Crush - Michael Gray, Vanilla Town - Killed N2

2. Jif - Darby Sabini, Mafia Roleblocker - Lynched D2

3. Barry - Alfie Solomons, Mafia Lawyer - Lynched D3

4. Jvill - Tommy Shelby, Town 1x Governor with a 1x BPV - Killed D5

5. Ape - Finn Shelby, Town Watcher - Killed N4

6. Drums - Lizzie Stark, Vanilla Town - Killed D5

7. 80 - Ada Thorne, Vanilla Town - Lynched D1

8. Stark - Vicente Changretta, Mafia Bus Driver - Survived and Won!

9. Greenseed - Arthur Shelby, Town Cop - Lynched D5

10. Beaver - John Shelby, Town Tracker - Lynched D4

11. Nyn - Polly Gray, Vanilla Town - Killed N1

No character claiming. 

Flavor was used heavily in role PMs so Town was often just referred to as Peaky Blinders etc etc let's not bring it into the thread and overanalyze please. Thank you.

All other normal rules apply, you should all know the drill but if anyone thinks they don't feel free to ask or PM me.

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

lol you know every time is gonna evoke memories of 80 talking about you faking it

80 once made my mason partner, scum.  He deserves anything and everything I do to him, especially when I smack his little scum wiener like I did last game.

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

80 once made my mason partner, scum.  He deserves anything and everything I do to him, especially when I smack his little scum wiener like I did last game.

I did the same to @GATA in the Ozarks game. Her partner was originally town but converted to third party at one point and stayed in both QTs. I didn't know it was considered a bastard mod move at the time though.

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I did the same to @GATA in the Ozarks game. Her partner was originally town but converted to third party at one point and stayed in both QTs. I didn't know it was considered a bastard mod move at the time though.

Pretty sure 80 did and if he didn’t, he’s a dick but you I forgive. 

• Haha 3

Our ABF trailer was dropped off. Should be a fun day of loading. Don't ever use the u-haul u-box service. I had reserved their pods to be dropped off today and they called me two days ago to let me know they pods wouldn't be available for 2 weeks. Idiots. I have no idea how anyone can plan moving around that sort of reservation logic. Got lucky to be able to get a trailer on short notice since we're closing next week. Unfortunately now I had to rent a storage unit and go unload into it then back out due to the gap in our housing. The stuff was supposed to sit in pods. 

Did I mention u-haul sucks?

55 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Our ABF trailer was dropped off. Should be a fun day of loading. Don't ever use the u-haul u-box service. I had reserved their pods to be dropped off today and they called me two days ago to let me know they pods wouldn't be available for 2 weeks. Idiots. I have no idea how anyone can plan moving around that sort of reservation logic. Got lucky to be able to get a trailer on short notice since we're closing next week. Unfortunately now I had to rent a storage unit and go unload into it then back out due to the gap in our housing. The stuff was supposed to sit in pods. 

Did I mention u-haul sucks?

U-haul is pitiful. I moved us halfway across the country in a truck that couldn’t get over 55. They gave me a % refund for my troubles, which expired after 3 months.

Trash company.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

U-haul is pitiful. I moved us halfway across the country in a truck that couldn’t get over 55. They gave me a % refund for my troubles, which expired after 3 months.

Trash company.

speaking of Trash companies.... Waste Management sucks... that is all

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I fired them over a year ago because the suck.

yes.. they do, unfortunately I can't fire them just yet  the other companies that service our area are not accepting new customers at this time... what the hell is that. ugh... its not like they aren't already driving this same f'ing road for other people what's 1 more trash pickup. lol

1 hour ago, Stark said:

yes.. they do, unfortunately I can't fire them just yet  the other companies that service our area are not accepting new customers at this time... what the hell is that. ugh... its not like they aren't already driving this same f'ing road for other people what's 1 more trash pickup. lol

You have to hire a company to pick up your trash? WTF?