Peaky Blinders Mafia - Game Over!

32 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

Scum would really want to know this, wouldn't they?  If I was scum I would want to know if I had been investigated and then start building a case to defend myself. 

Well would you look at that!  Planting seeds of doubt to create a narrative. 

Sorry, I responded to the wrong thing up there. Yeah, forget what I said, don't reveal the person. That was dumb. You can still clear a townie (scum knows who is town) and it would help shrink the PoE. 

2 minutes ago, Drums said:

I said that more when I thought you were absolutely full of sh*t. I'm like 50/50 right now

You seem a bit on edge.  If I survive the night it will all make sense in the “morning.”

And if I don’t, I hope my admission (even though I made it at night time) was enough to influence other NA’s (both town AND scum) before they got submitted. 

43 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

Riddle me this: why would someone watch themselves unless they had some sort of protection?

Ape's reveal would attract a NK - but he chose to watch himself.   If he was not protected he wouldn't have the ability to tell anyone about what he watched in the morning, and he's smart enough to know that.  

maybe he thought since he was the only town pr to claim that he would draw a protect and a NK attempt, thus finding out who scum is

The Breakfast Club Weed GIF

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

19 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

You seem a bit on edge.  If I survive the night it will all make sense in the “morning.”

And if I don’t, I hope my admission (even though I made it at night time) was enough to influence other NA’s (both town AND scum) before they got submitted. 

Sorry if I don't blindly believe you. 

1 hour ago, Greenseed4 said:

Riddle me this: why would someone watch themselves unless they had some sort of protection?

Ape's reveal would attract a NK - but he chose to watch himself.   If he was not protected he wouldn't have the ability to tell anyone about what he watched in the morning, and he's smart enough to know that.  

Wtf???

Crusher was NKed. That’s why I wasn’t.

You’re flailing around trying to get a doc to protect you, so you can NK me. Seems pretty obvious.

I watched myself for a scenario where I was both protected and targeted for NK. Neither happened. No doc visit. No NK.

Scum would really want to know this, wouldn't they?  If I was scum I would want to know if I had been investigated and then start building a case to defend myself. 

Say who you are investigating. Then I can watch that person and vet your claim. Duh.

47 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

He’s directing the doc. ?

9 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Wtf???

You’re flailing around trying to get a doc to protect you, so you can NK me. Seems pretty obvious.

I watched myself for a scenario where I was both protected and targeted for NK. Neither happened. No doc visit. No NK.

Would explain why he's posted way more this night phase than any day phase of this game and refusing to give any info. Ok let's get this show on the road. 

Just re-reading this... you sound sure you're tomorrow's result is going to be scum huh? 

18 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Wtf???

I’m Town Cop, dumbass. 

The Doc should protect you while you watch me get murdered so you can see who does it. 

18 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Say who you are investigating. Then I can watch that person and vet your claim. Duh.

I investigated you on N1 and it returned Town alignment, which is why I followed your vote onto Barry this morning. 

Tonight I’m investigating Stark because he’s been suspiciously quiet, and I have him in my scum pile (as evidenced by my best guess list).

11 minutes ago, Drums said:

Would explain why he's posted way more this night phase than any day phase of this game and refusing to give any info. Ok let's get this show on the road. 

You crybabies ask me to play more, and then when I spell out the road to victory you guys pull out this horse sh*t. 

1 minute ago, Greenseed4 said:

You crybabies ask me to play more, and then when I spell out the road to victory you guys pull out this horse sh*t. 

By your calculations, you're going to die tonight, Ape will watch you and find out who scum is. We good man we gooood. 

Now please submit your NK so we can get on with it. 

Scum killed him. 
Here’s a resource for how the game is played: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Main_Page

Then why are you saying scum also targeted me and I was protected by the doc?

I mean, I don’t actually want you to actually answer - but, you never know how quick a pile of trash will burn until you throw a match on it.

1 hour ago, Beaver said:

That’s a lot of investigating.  Why have a town cop and watcher?

In fairness, scum had a role blocker which is pretty powerful. Having a 2nd investigative role wouldn’t be unheard of… him being cop is relatively believable in a vacuum… until you see his posts.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

In fairness, scum had a role blocker which is pretty powerful. Having a 2nd investigative role wouldn’t be unheard of… him being cop is relatively believable in a vacuum… until you see his posts.

Thank you…and yeah he is lying