Peaky Blinders Mafia - Game Over!

51 minutes ago, Beaver said:

I'm glad I'm still working from home and not in the office.  I have been crying to past minute reading this page.  This is why I love mafia.

giphy.gif

Yup, me too. Day 1 at school I was informed that I came into direct contact with a positive Covid person so I am quarantining. 

• WTF? 1

7 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

Watch me and find out. 

I'm pretty sure you've been told before that you do not out PRs even if you are just guessing or joking. Also, if you are actually a cop, why the hell would you say that and at night no less? On top of that, you are withholding your info so if you die, we will never know. Good job!

2 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

A couple things here:

1. Ape is now calling me gsexy. I’m Flattered.

2. I really thought Drums had unvoted a Barry vote. This is my bad. 

3. There were three other votes on him, all this focus on the accidental hammer doesn’t mean 3 other people, or roughly 42% of the game was leaning Barry. 

So are you just not reading? You've ****ed up a lot of EoDs this game 

On 8/9/2021 at 8:30 PM, Greenseed4 said:

Drums is scum, bank it

Jesus Drums 

(that’s how I’ll be voting the rest of my mafia existence in Nolder games.)

Okay this was day 2 so you would have had an investigation. Would love to hear more about this. Did you investigate me?

11 minutes ago, Drums said:

I'm pretty sure you've been told before that you do not out PRs even if you are just guessing or joking. Also, if you are actually a cop, why the hell would you say that and at night no less? On top of that, you are withholding your info so if you die, we will never know. Good job!

End game, bruh. 

One town PR has already revealed, I didn’t see anyone give him sh*t for it.  My N1 investigation returned confirmation of a Town aligned player.  Based on my endgame role guessing you can deduce for yourself who is who.  

22 minutes ago, Drums said:

What's confusing? @Stark Someone I work with tested positive for Covid and unfortunately, I had lunch in the same room as them so I have to quarantine. Been about 48 hours and no symptoms so hopefully I can get back in school by Monday after a neg test

I clicked the wrong emote... meant to hit the sad one. hopefully all is good and you don't have anything to worry about it.

• Sympathy 1

Just now, Stark said:

I clicked the wrong emote... meant to hit the sad one. hopefully all is good and you don't have anything to worry about it.

Oh, thanks then haha. Freaked me out that night but I'm vaccinated and hoping for the best. Neither me, my wife (she teachers there too and was also exposed) nor the other teachers are showing symptoms yet so fingers crossed. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

6 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

End game, bruh. 

One town PR has already revealed, I didn’t see anyone give him sh*t for it.  My N1 investigation returned confirmation of a Town aligned player.  Based on my endgame role guessing you can deduce for yourself who is who.  

Ok I thought you were going to hide. I rescind calling you a bitch... for now.

9 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

End game, bruh. 

Ape did it because he had a result on Jif. Did you find any scum in your investigations? 

1 minute ago, Drums said:

Ok I thought you were going to hide. I rescind calling you a bitch... for now.

Isn’t it better if I keep these results to myself until morning? 

If the rest of town is as smart as they continue to proclaim, they’ll see me drawing the NK onto myself and get confirmation of who’s lurking. 

Am I playing so advanced that it’s coming across as dumb/simple/retarded?
I can dumb it down for you guys. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

End game, bruh. 

He had what was effectively a guilty result, and even then I’m not sure if he had to reveal. What’s the strategic benefit of you revealing right now, when scum can kill you at any point, while withholding the only piece of information you have that would provide value to town?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

You don't even get it. It's not that I got lynched. It's how it happened.

Even if you think someone is scum you give them a chance to reveal and it's generally bad to speed lynch unless their is a confirmed scum.

You speed lynched the doc based on some dumbfuk logic and got nothing out of the day except confirmation of your idiocy. You know why I wasn't scum hunting? Because I didn't want to be a threat to the scum team so I can protect other PR's.

Good luck scum.

Actually it’s a Nolder game so if you reveal he may go nuts and mod kill the entire game. Sometimes you @GATA do it. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

If the rest of town is as smart as they continue to proclaim, they’ll see me drawing the NK onto myself and get confirmation of who’s lurking. 

Who are you investigating tonight? There's no mafia RB anymore so does it matter if you say? 

52 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

if you can clear a town player I don't know why you see value in not saying who

but you are so advanced that I, a simpleton can't fathom your play. do you gsexy... 

1 hour ago, Drums said:

Who are you investigating tonight? There's no mafia RB anymore so does it matter if you say? 

Scum would really want to know this, wouldn't they?  If I was scum I would want to know if I had been investigated and then start building a case to defend myself. 

1 hour ago, Drums said:

True. Or he's full o' sh*t

Well would you look at that!  Planting seeds of doubt to create a narrative. 

48 minutes ago, Stark said:

if you can clear a town player I don't know why you see value in not saying who

but you are so advanced that I, a simpleton can't fathom your play. do you gsexy... 

Riddle me this: why would someone watch themselves unless they had some sort of protection?

Ape's reveal would attract a NK - but he chose to watch himself.   If he was not protected he wouldn't have the ability to tell anyone about what he watched in the morning, and he's smart enough to know that.  

28 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

Scum would really want to know this, wouldn't they?  If I was scum I would want to know if I had been investigated and then start building a case to defend myself. 

Well would you look at that!  Planting seeds of doubt to create a narrative. 

They already know everyone that's town

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2