Peaky Blinders Mafia - Game Over!

Greenseed scum. Drums sk.

Greenseed NK shot at Stark, missed. Greenseed other scum ability at drums.

Fresh Prince Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Stark is doc, that I believe.

jville basically claimed Tommy and is uncountered.

Scum and SK actually need to kill each other to have a shot at winning. LOL

from mafia scum:

In terms of variants, it is possible to imagine a Lawyer variant who protects against tracking, Rolecop investigations, or some combination, but such roles are rarely used and do not have a name.

10 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

from mafia scum:

In terms of variants, it is possible to imagine a Lawyer variant who protects against tracking, Rolecop investigations, or some combination, but such roles are rarely used and do not have a name.

I thought about that as a twist on the lawyer. But wouldn’t it basically make the tracker and watcher pointless until the lawyer dies? Plus a roleblocker?

11 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Net: it was the right lynch, but it might hurt us. Really hard to lynch an uncountered cop in a game with a lawyer. Jville our logic was sound. Oh well.

We’ll see what night turns up I guess. I should have pardoned him, I think looking back it was the right play whether there were one or two left. But I absolutely would have voted him tomorrow anyway if I survived the night. Either we’re missing something or it’s you and GS running a masterful chaotic gambit and you just need to outmaneuver Stark for the W.

17 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

from mafia scum:

Nope, I'm VT. You think everyone left is a PR? I do not. I had GS as 3rd party possibility earlier in the game but after a few nights with only one NK I threw that out. 

1 minute ago, jvill 51 said:

We’ll see what night turns up I guess. I should have pardoned him, I think looking back it was the right play whether there were one or two left. But I absolutely would have voted him tomorrow anyway if I survived the night. Either we’re missing something or it’s you and GS running a masterful chaotic gambit and you just need to outmaneuver Stark for the W.

How does your pardon work?

1 minute ago, Drums said:

How does your pardon work?

After the lynch I get a little time to decide whether to let the lynch go through. That’s why i asked Barry yesterday to reveal after GS’s speed hammer, and why I asked Ape if Barry visited him. Was given the choice at the beginning of the game to have the ability to self pardon or a BPV, took the vest.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

After the lynch I get a little time to decide whether to let the lynch go through. That’s why i asked Barry yesterday to reveal after GS’s speed hammer, and why I asked Ape if Barry visited him. Was given the choice at the beginning of the game to have the ability to self pardon or a BPV, took the vest.

You should have pardoned me because of the BS speed lynch you bastard.

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Somethings not right. Gs visited Stark and drums, while someone else shot at Tommy? 

55 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

So, we’re not going to ask him how he visited 2 people? 

part I am stuck on here ...

45 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Net: it was the right lynch, but it might hurt us. Really hard to lynch an uncountered cop in a game with a lawyer. Jville our logic was sound. Oh well.

agree with this... 

I didn't visit Drums.  I investigated Stark.

So, I don't know how Beaver would have tracked me to somewhere I didn't go.  I just assumed he was lying.  So either Nolder got the roles/players mixed up (which I am not discounting), or there is a role where false information is being provided and confusing results. 

We assumed JiF being a roleblocker meant he was the only one.  

Is there a role that confuses investigation results that would send bad info to Beaver? 

27 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

So, I don't know how Beaver would have tracked me to somewhere I didn't go.  I just assumed he was lying.  So either Nolder got the roles/players mixed up (which I am not discounting), or there is a role where false information is being provided and confusing results. 

Is there a role that confuses investigation results that would send bad info to Beaver? 

Maybe the lawyer. He’s dead.

You’re playing great as scum here. Love it. If you’re town I’m planning on wearing your flesh as a diaper and going straight back to Sonic.

26 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Maybe the lawyer. He’s dead.

You’re playing great as scum here. Love it. If you’re town I’m planning on wearing your flesh as a diaper and going straight back to Sonic.

If I'm town, you are going to poop on me?  Sounds like something scum would say. 

I'm not sure how these roles work, but if Barry the Lawyer, somehow deflected my investigation of you, then this whole game has been built on the premise that you are in fact who you say you are.  But a Watcher, and a Cop, and a Tracker? I have to go re-read to see if you are actually supplying good information before it comes out, or repeating what you hear to fit your story. 

15 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

If I'm town, you are going to poop on me?  Sounds like something scum would say. 

I'm not sure how these roles work, but if Barry the Lawyer, somehow deflected my investigation of you, then this whole game has been built on the premise that you are in fact who you say you are.  But a Watcher, and a Cop, and a Tracker? I have to go re-read to see if you are actually supplying good information before it comes out, or repeating what you hear to fit your story. 

Dude. Kill the sk, and let’s party … just you and me. I’ll bring the crisco, you bring the gerbils.. 

11 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

Granted, none of this explains how I was given investigation results for Stark, but Beaver was told that I visited Drums. 

Why would Beaver lie about that?

I thought: Gs/Scum targeted drums for a non-kill action. Gs/Scum targeted Stark for NK. Scene was Stark not dying.

Since jville claims the scene was him not dying and he lost a vest, it breaks the hypothesis about you NKing Stark - unless there a 2nd shooter.

Nobody claiming that = SK or someone able to manipulate tracking, but the lawyer is dead so this shouldn’t be.

2 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

How do you get results? As in, is it scum/town, not town/town, etc.