Peaky Blinders Mafia - Game Over!

14 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

GS - (Town Cop) results:

N1: Ape - loyal to Peaky Blinders.

N2: Crusher - loyal to Peaky Blinders.

N3: Stark - loyal to Peaky Blinders. 

——————

I’ll spell it out slowly for @Integrity28

You, Me, and @Stark are confirmed town; not sure if your character name is “Tommy”.  But someone or something saved Tommy’s ass. Saved it from one (or two) of the remaining 6.  This game is in the bag. 

@Drums, @Beaver, and @jvill 51 are officially on trial. 

22 minutes ago, Drums said:

How do you get results? As in, is it scum/town, not town/town, etc.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Greenseed4 said:

If I'm town, you are going to poop on me?  Sounds like something scum would say. 

I'm not sure how these roles work, but if Barry the Lawyer, somehow deflected my investigation of you, then this whole game has been built on the premise that you are in fact who you say you are.  But a Watcher, and a Cop, and a Tracker? I have to go re-read to see if you are actually supplying good information before it comes out, or repeating what you hear to fit your story. 

How's that going?

3 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Somethings not right. Gs visited Stark and drums, while someone else shot at Tommy? 

I do not get this. Take Stark out of it because GS could easily be lying and it still doesn't really make sense. Unless GS does have a power and used it on me. I think we're getting too caught up on the "oh there's a lawyer so there must be a cop" We just lost the tracker thinking that way.

23 minutes ago, Drums said:

I do not get this. Take Stark out of it because GS could easily be lying and it still doesn't really make sense. Unless GS does have a power and used it on me. I think we're getting too caught up on the "oh there's a lawyer so there must be a cop" We just lost the tracker thinking that way.

No, in order for GS to have not visited Stark and you, both Beaver and I would have to be lying or Nolder lying or a result tampered with.

You and GS are some combo of scum and/or SK is my guess. You should shoot each other.

7 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Ok, assuming you’re telling the truth - the scene only reflects one attempted kill and survival - which would be you?

I assume you want us to lynch a townie so you can nod it and vet you? In which case if you’re lying we screw ourselves. 

Beaver says greenseed went to drums.

Grrenseed says he viewed Stark.

You say scum went to you.

I saw greenseed go to X, and X also went to X (which suggests a self protect).

Ok never mind

5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

No, in order for GS to have not visited Stark and you, both Beaver and I would have to be lying or Nolder lying or a result tampered with.

You and GS are some combo of scum and/or SK is my guess. You should shoot each other.

If you guys lynch me tomorrow you are ******* idiots 

Just now, Drums said:

Who supposedly visited Stark...

So, like 2 posts below the quote you cited, I detail my actions. Go read.

Pretty sure Jif had you pegged as non-town, which is why he was happy to rally with me on getting you lynched.

GS is probably some sort of town PR that’s passive. He targets you with that role, he targets Stark with the NK.

This allows beaver to see him visit you. Me to see him and Stark at Stark.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

So, like 2 posts below the quote you cited, I detail my actions. Go read.

Pretty sure Jif had you pegged as non-town, which is why he was happy to rally with me on getting you lynched.

GS is probably some sort of town PR that’s passive. He targets you with that role, he targets Stark with the NK.

This allows beaver to see him visit you. Me to see him and Stark at Stark.

Scum but yeah, maybe. I know you think I'm third party but I'm not so to me that's dumb. I think since there is a tracker/watcher that he may have something that can influence the watcher and barry the tracker or something.  

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

@jvill 51 how come you didn’t undo 80’s lynch? Would have been a great way to fix that mess…

a) I thought Gsexy actually did vote him as well or I may have considered it.

b) 80 was acting really ******* weird even for him and self voted to L-1 rather than reveal

c) I ******* hate this role. Just in general principle I’m of the belief that flips provide the best info to work off of and was almost never gonna use it in day 1 and risk saving scum.

On 8/8/2021 at 4:05 AM, Nolder said:

It was a chilly mid morning in Small Heath. Kids were playing in the mud, workers were bustling here and there, and Ada Thorne was walking home to meet her brothers. Apparently Tommy started some trouble again or something and she might be in danger, She just wanted to get away from all this but something kept pulling her back to the Shelby family home and business. As she was thinking on how troublesome it was to have such unruly brothers a group of men silently surrounded her. 

"Look 'ere lass, it ain't nothin' personal see? We don't want Peaky Blinders runnin' our lives anymore. Your brothers need to leave Birmingham or the same will happen to them. We don't want no trouble from London 'ere. No Peaky Blinders, no trouble see? Nothin' personal."

And with that they beat Ada Thorne nee Shelby to death with pipes and bricks.

After she was dead a note was stuffed into her jacket pocket that read: PEAKY BLINDERS LEAVE NOW!

And that was that.

6pNNsDS.jpg

80, Ada Thorne, Vanilla Town, has been lynched!

It is now Night please send in your actions.

On 8/8/2021 at 8:54 AM, jvill 51 said:

I think it’s more like he was defending his crown after you dared to challenge him.

image.gif.91bfe617566d6e32aa6c41dc20bdc6f0.gif

On 8/8/2021 at 8:22 AM, Beaver said:

Did you mean to hammer?   

Beaver post should be 2nd.

So, if there’s a role that is able to undo a lynch, then 1.) why would bolder process a lynch at 4am? 2.) the guy with the ability logs in and doesn’t seem to give a crap about the lynch that happened by mistake because GS said “Jesus” and not “vote”?

Lots shot not making sense this game. I gave you 2. You guys sort out the rest, eh?

On 8/10/2021 at 9:49 AM, Nolder said:

With Ada and Polly both dead the Peaky Blinders were out for blood. A few people roughed up and a few cops bribed and they quickly had a target. Darby Sabini an Italian gangster from London. Normally he would be hard to kill but being in Peaky home turf taking him out wasn't just possible it was easy. Sabini found himself in the Chinese part of Birmingham picking up his suit from a Chinese tailor. As the man bows and points towards a rack of suits Sabini goes to pick his up and a gun emerges from behind the clothing. "Oh no...you Peaky ****s!" were the last words he uttered before he was shot four times in the chest and fell to the ground dead.

zYt9SCi.jpg

Jif, Darby Sabini, Mafia Roleblocker has been lynched!

On 8/11/2021 at 11:00 AM, Nolder said:

Something was wrong. Different. This man didn't belong in Birmingham but he wasn't an Italian and so no one could gauge if he was really a threat or not. Word came down that this man was not to be trusted anyway. In fact it was time to get rid of him just to be sure. That's how Alfie Solomons found himself in a dark alley surrounded by Peaky Blinders. He spoke reasonably and talked about making a deal but when it was clear that wasn't getting him anywhere he bluffed and made threats. That didn't get him anywhere either. In the end the police found Alfie with his face cut up and his throat slashed open. 

LpbyxYW.jpg

Barry, Alfie Solomons, Mafia Lawyer has been lynched.

So here we have an Italian guy and Alfie which is not Italian as stated yet they're on the same team. This thing about Italians/Germans.. I think it's overthinking. 

4 minutes ago, Drums said:

Scum but yeah, maybe. I know you think I'm third party but I'm not so to me that's dumb. I think since there is a tracker/watcher that he may have something that can influence the watcher and barry the tracker or something.  

This does not explain how he visited a VT, plus the doc, but the scene only speaks to the governor losing his vest.

You cannot explain away everything as ‘he may have a power that”…

16 hours ago, Nolder said:

Tommy lays in his bed. The room is dark and he's not really sure if he's awake or dreaming. His head is swimming both from the alcohol and from the current events rocking his family. His mind drifts to the war and then he hears it. Again. The tunneling behind his walls. His heartbeat quickens and his body floods with adrenaline. They're coming for him and there's nothing he can do but lay there and wait. He waits, and waits, every moment it feels like they must break through. Just when the amount of waiting becomes completely nerve wracking and absurd his walls crumble in and the Germans rush into his room. They take their knives and stab him as he lay over and over and over again. Tommy closes his eyes as he slips into deaths embrace once again...and then he takes a breath and opens his eyes again. It's morning in Birmingham and there's work to be done.

It is now Day.

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch.

But yeah this does mention Germans specifically and with the stabbing it does have an SK feel. Bloody hell

6 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

a) I thought Gsexy actually did vote him as well or I may have considered it.

b) 80 was acting really ******* weird even for him and self voted to L-1 rather than reveal

c) I ******* hate this role. Just in general principle I’m of the belief that flips provide the best info to work off of and was almost never gonna use it in day 1 and risk saving scum.

Fair.

1 hour ago, Drums said:

How do you get results? As in, is it scum/town, not town/town, etc.

“Loyal/Not Loyal” to Peaky Blinders

41 minutes ago, Drums said:

I investigated Stark last night. Ape confirmed it. 

Beaver said he tracked me to you, but what do you say? Do you think I visited you? Did I give you something? Did we hang out? Did I hurt you in some way? 

Seems the only one who was paid a visit with malicious intent was with Tommy.  Are you claiming Tommy?
Think this through…

Ape saw me visit Stark,

AND 

Beaver says he tracked me to you 

AND

(If I’m scum) I was the one who attacked Tommy.

1 minute ago, Greenseed4 said:

“Loyal/Not Loyal” to Peaky Blinders

I investigated Stark last night. Ape confirmed it. 

Beaver said he tracked me to you, but what do you say? Do you think I visited you? Did I give you something? Did we hang out? Did I hurt you in some way? 

Seems the only one who was paid a visit with malicious intent was with Tommy.  Are you claiming Tommy?
Think this through…

Ape saw me visit Stark,

AND 

Beaver says he tracked me to you 

AND

(If I’m scum) I was the one who attacked Tommy.

I can't really explain the mess that is last night's investigations. Hopefully things are clear tomorrow. I would love to be able to claim Tommy and put this game to rest. Unfortunately it ain't me babe. 

If you die tomorrow and you flip scum, and the game continues, whoever's alive can deal with that.