Peaky Blinders Mafia - Game Over!

8 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

I hope so. If you’re not scum I’m extremely curious just what the **** happened with Beavers track.

I don't believe we have enough info to know exactly what the hell happened with that so I've decided to worry about it if this continues. 

The Shelby family has been rocked to it's core. With just two brothers left and a fractured gang it didn't seem like things could last much longer. That's why Tommy cut a deal. He would give them Arthur, the eldest Shelby brother, and agree to move to America and never set foot in England again. It's possible that Tommy had some sort of plan but when they put Arthur on his knees and put the gun to the back of his head it was clear that whether Tommy had a plan that fell through or actually sold out his brother Arthur was about to die. "It's ok brother. It's ok. I'm going to see John and Finn now. Maybe we'll meet each other again someday eh Tom? In the bleak Mi-" BANG! Arthur Shelby fell to the floor dead.

PsNj6yT.jpg

Greenseed, Arthur Shelby, Town Cop has been lynched!

Tommy lit another cigarette and stared blankly at Vicente Changretta while his wife Lizzie stood silently by his side. "Well Mr. Changretta my brother is dead. We had a deal, yes?" Changretta smiled warmly at Tommy and lifted his pistol and shot Lizzie dead. Her blood sprayed Tommy's face and he knew there never was a deal. It was all a lie and he was about to die. He turned his back to Changretta and stared down into Lizzie's lifeless eyes. He took a long drag on his cigarette. "I got so ******* close. So close. Nearly got ******* EVERYTHING!" Changretta nodded almost sympathetically and then shot Tommy Shelby in the back of the head on a bleak midwinter morning. 

Jvill, Tommy Shelby, has been killed!

Drums, Lizze, has been killed!

The Peaky Blinders have been destroyed!

The Italian Mafia wins!

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

I’m still confused about the bus driver lol. Thanks for modding @Nolder it was fun, and I’m not as mad at you as I thought I would be. Mostly just my head hurts.

the bus driver role and how it worked seemed to make sense but there was a lot of questions for nolder because of the watcher role being outed so early.

2 minutes ago, Stark said:

the bus driver role and how it worked seemed to make sense but there was a lot of questions for nolder because of the watcher role being outed so early.

I was on the right track just never put it all together. I’m sure it’ll make sense when I have a bit more sleep. Thanks for the fake help, you bastard

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, Drums said:

I was only going to go after Stark if the game continued. Way too much fence sitting and saying others were saying what he was thinking. But Ape vetted him. Damn you Stark

Yeah, Ape seeing him visit himself was I think the key. It all lined up. Coordinating our night actions probably didn’t help. And I should have waited until after he did to reveal, maybe would have forced him to claim something else since I said I know why there was no kill.

39 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

I was on the right track just never put it all together. I’m sure it’ll make sense when I have a bit more sleep. Thanks for the fake help, you bastard

when you posted those 3 roles and 1 was bus driver I kind of thought you had it.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Yeah, Ape seeing him visit himself was I think the key. It all lined up. Coordinating our night actions probably didn’t help. And I should have waited until after he did to reveal, maybe would have forced him to claim something else since I said I know why there was no kill.

I never saw myself visit myself.

I’m not going to beat Nolder up, but the bus driver mechanics and results shared weren’t right based on how I’ve seen it used. It’s okay, a good learning experience, and I love any setup that tries to introduce variety.

The unsolvable pieces of this wouldn’t have been so … case in point:

I watch Stark. Stark bus drives drums and Stark. The result should tell me “X visited drums”. It’s supposed to re-direct you to a new target, but not totally leave you in the dark that that’s what happened. Otherwise that, plus RB, plus lawyer gives scum 3 roles that completely eviscerate town getting any info at all.

Bus driver should stop you from getting the info you wanted, but you should still get something. 

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Drums said:

I was only going to go after Stark if the game continued. Way too much fence sitting and saying others were saying what he was thinking. But Ape vetted him. Damn you Stark

im just glad Greenseed started telling me what he was going to do at night... made it easier to bus drive people.. I knew ape saw me based on how nolder said the role would work N2 and I could get a "town" result if investigated . once GS claimed cop and I figured I only needed him to confirm me to be off the radar... also @Integrity28 played that well, for the record if I were actually the doc. he played it as I hoped a town player would. 

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I reviewed that role on wiki like 5x, but in the past smc, dpr and others used it differently. No biggie.

I looked at it a couple times to make sure I could self target .... and do make sure it didn't tell you you were re-directed. seems like that was up to the Mod to decide if he would tell you your target changed based on the Wiki

1 hour ago, Nolder said:

I honestly thought Town was a bit OP halfway through the game but I guess Bus Driver is a stronger role for chaos than I thought.

I mean, that was the point, but still.

lol, bus driver is a kinder power - paired with RB and lawyer (effectively gf)???

Honestly, if not for the Jif catch and the way I got his list, then Barry’s “crater in ape” scum tell.. town would have been decimated.

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I’m not going to beat Nolder up, but the bus driver mechanics and results shared weren’t right based on how I’ve seen it used. It’s okay, a good learning experience, and I love any setup that tries to introduce variety.

I watch Stark. Stark bus drives drums and Stark. The result should tell me “X visited drums”. It’s supposed to re-direct you to a new target, but not totally leave you in the dark that that’s what happened. Otherwise that, plus RB, plus lawyer gives scum 3 roles that completely eviscerate town getting any info at all.

Bus driver should stop you from getting the info you wanted, but you should still get something. 

I meant that you saw Stark visit himself. And yeah I think that would be more workable and fair. Whatevs, fun game

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Stark said:

im just glad Greenseed started telling me what he was going to do at night... made it easier to bus drive people.. I knew ape saw me based on how nolder said the role would work N2 and I could get a "town" result if investigated . once GS claimed cop and I figured I only needed him to confirm me to be off the radar... also @Integrity28 played that well, for the record if I were actually the doc. he played it as I hoped a town player would. 

Yeah you did join jif on me you bastard. I ******* knew it

38 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

That’s how I remembered it. 

• Upvote 1

On 8/11/2021 at 11:33 AM, Greenseed4 said:

Am I doing it right @Integrity28?  Or do I need to find a gif of myself beating off over dumb people?

Imaceleb GIF by I'm A Celebrity

On 8/11/2021 at 2:46 PM, Greenseed4 said:

Riddle me this: why would someone watch themselves unless they had some sort of protection?

Ape's reveal would attract a NK - but he chose to watch himself.   If he was not protected he wouldn't have the ability to tell anyone about what he watched in the morning, and he's smart enough to know that.  

On 8/11/2021 at 2:47 PM, Greenseed4 said:

Hit It Lets Dance GIF by Team Coco

these had me cracking up

• Sympathy 2
  • Haha 3