Peaky Blinders Mafia - Game Over!

Just now, Beaver said:

Crusher I think is town.    Jif I am unsure of.   There has been nothing to go off of day 1.   Nothing to read into the votes on the 80 cluster****.    Nyn pointed at Stark or Drums, but then stated jvill or crusher as scum and was quickly killed at night.

So why GS?

27 minutes ago, Drums said:

All that to go for the low hanging fruit?

16 minutes ago, Beaver said:

Crusher I think is town.    Jif I am unsure of.   There has been nothing to go off of day 1.   Nothing to read into the votes on the 80 cluster****.    Nyn pointed at Stark or Drums, but then stated jvill or crusher as scum and was quickly killed at night.

16 minutes ago, Drums said:

I get weird feels from this post

15 minutes ago, Drums said:

So why GS?

13 minutes ago, Beaver said:

Truthfully, He provided a lot more effort last game while he was in Vegas with his Wife as town.  This game has been quick little votes here and there and back in the shadows.

Bookmarking all this cute ball tickling.

36 minutes ago, Beaver said:

You say you think crusher is town, but then point to jville or crusher as why Nyn was targeted.

Horrifically pingy post.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Drums said:

vote Crusher

Called 80 scummy but didn't vote him (which would have put him at L1 at the time of his Zach Wilson vote)

You’re confusing me. You’re using this “self as bait” lens, but not voting for those that vote you - instead opting for crusher, albeit on a solid observation from D1.

28 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

You say you think crusher is town, but then point to jville or crusher as why Nyn was targeted.

Horrifically pingy post.

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Get that sleep. It’s the truth. If I were going to make something up, it wouldn’t be that lame. I’m too ******* creative.

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

This does signal town thinking from you. Btw. Nicely done.

And you don't ping, you ping-pong playing MFer 

Thats Good Robert Deniro GIF

41 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

You’re confusing me. You’re using this “self as bait” lens, but not voting for those that vote you - instead opting for crusher, albeit on a solid observation from D1.

If that is something I am doing, voting me isn’t necessarily going to make me want to vote them. Could come in handy later though. Crusher is kinda my fav right now. 

Just now, Drums said:

If that is something I am doing, voting me isn’t necessarily going to make me want to vote them. Could come in handy later though. Crusher is kinda my fav right now. 

Okay, that’s fair. What is your top 3? 

Just now, Drums said:

Not super sure yet but willing to lynch crusher jif or barry because I think one is scum.. just gotta figure out which one. 

Shouldn't really say lynch though cause I’m not down to speed lynch anyone as of now. Still need better confirmation. 

2 minutes ago, Drums said:

Not super sure yet but willing to lynch crusher jif or barry because I think one is scum.. just gotta figure out which one. 

Hesitant, over explaining. 

1 minute ago, Drums said:

Shouldn't really say lynch though cause I’m not down to speed lynch anyone as of now. Still need better confirmation. 

Again, seems to be trying too hard to sound town, very weird post