I heard something SNAP during the Jets/ Pats game

My nervous system!

Listen I'm usually a positive poster, in fact I'm a poster boy for positive posters. Seriously, I can't take it anymore.

I don't know if Zach Wilson is blind, or Saleh bit off more than he can chew... I knew it was going to be tough sledding but this is f****** ridiculous!

I don't know if it's injuries, circumstance, happenstance etc. This team is having a very tough time playing in sync. 

For those of you trying to throw Joe Douglas under the bus your dead wrong. He has done a fine job here. If it was your job how would you look at it? He got the hot coaching candidate he got the kid that was whipping the ball all over the field in college. He revamped the entire offensive line. JD drafted running backs, quarterbacks, wide receivers, free agent wide receivers, you name it! He also still has a billion draft picks. It's not on him.

I give props to the young guys who are fighting for their professional lives and trying to make a name for themselves. Bryce hall, Echolls, both Carters, Elijah Moore.. you see these guys out there giving their best effort and Saleh is not wrong about that.

I do like that the HC said these are grown men who have personal and professional pride and they shouldn't need somebody barking up their ass to tell them to work harder. I agree. He said they're playing a kids game for a Kings Ransom. Great quote!

Matt LaFleur however needs a good sit-down talking to and to be told the direction the wind is blowing has changed. I think Saleh put himself in a pickle here by putting his best friend's little brother in charge of the offense. Don't think for one second that doesn't make the HC's stomach rumble when his offense looks like it's on life support.

Also how the hell does Mike White the second string quarterback who's never played a pro football game come in and start dinking and dunking and making plays and completing passes? WTF!? I just got a headache!!! Gee it looked like he was doing what he supposed to do right!?

I was so frustrated watching the game yesterday that I started yelling at people in my house in my family. That's not good. It's been too long and we need to string together some kind of success. I cooked a rack of ribs on the grill yesterday and I was mad at it!!! F****** ribs! Homemade marinade motherfuker!! Snarling!

We just can't seem to put it together and I'm sure I'm not telling you anything new. When we stop the run anybody can just complete passes against us. When we let them run up the middle for 10 yards per carry our cornerbacks are playing incredible. When we run the ball and we're having slight success our Quarterback is throwing the ball into the dirt. Then he completes a few passes and the next thing you know he's getting his legs twisted up like a bendy Easter Bunny!? Just WTF man!?

I'm usually very positive and have insight, I've been a leader on the job, in bands, I have a bunch of kids, I just don't have any answers for this team right now.

Let me reiterate that I do feel bad for the young dudes that bought into the system and are trying to put something good on tape and it's like they're just running uphill on a treadmill.

It's not just the O'line.. it's not just the OC.. it's not just the QB that would be an obvious easy fix.

From what I can see these are all high character guys that are giving it everything they've got. There is no lack of physical talent. In his short time here our GM has provided sufficiently and he's done his job well.

It looks to me that as usual, The New York Jets are trying to fit square pegs into round holes. Man it's frustrating!

Thanks for letting me vent if you've read this far. BTW Tom Brady broke another record yesterday. I like to picture him in a Roadrunner episode where he gets tied to a rocket. Maybe a piano or an anvil just land on him from out of nowhere!?

I hope he gets punched in the eye and a meteorite lands on his house! 600 TD's ... Suck it ..milk mustache!!

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

My nervous system!

Listen I'm usually a positive poster, in fact I'm a poster boy for positive posters. Seriously, I can't take it anymore.

I don't know if Zach Wilson is blind, or Saleh bit off more than he can chew... I knew it was going to be tough sledding but this is f****** ridiculous!

I don't know if it's injuries, circumstance, happenstance etc. This team is having a very tough time playing in sync. 

For those of you trying to throw Joe Douglas under the bus your dead wrong. He has done a fine job here. If it was your job how would you look at it? He got the hot coaching candidate he got the kid that was whipping the ball all over the field in college. He revamped the entire offensive line. JD drafted running backs, quarterbacks, wide receivers, free agent wide receivers, you name it! He also still has a billion draft picks. It's not on him.

I give props to the young guys who are fighting for their professional lives and trying to make a name for themselves. Bryce hall, Echolls, both Carters, Elijah Moore.. you see these guys out there giving their best effort and Saleh is not wrong about that.

I do like that the HC said these are grown men who have personal and professional pride and they shouldn't need somebody barking up their ass to tell them to work harder. I agree. He said they're playing a kids game for a Kings Ransom. Great quote!

Matt LaFleur however needs a good sit-down talking to and to be told the direction the wind is blowing has changed. I think Saleh put himself in a pickle here by putting his best friend's little brother in charge of the offense. Don't think for one second that doesn't make the HC's stomach rumble when his offense looks like it's on life support.

Also how the hell does Mike White the second string quarterback who's never played a pro football game come in and start dinking and dunking and making plays and completing passes? WTF!? I just got a headache!!! Gee it looked like he was doing what he supposed to do right!?

I was so frustrated watching the game yesterday that I started yelling at people in my house in my family. That's not good. It's been too long and we need to string together some kind of success. I cooked a rack of ribs on the grill yesterday and I was mad at it!!! F****** ribs! Homemade marinade motherfuker!! Snarling!

We just can't seem to put it together and I'm sure I'm not telling you anything new. When we stop the run anybody can just complete passes against us. When we let them run up the middle for 10 yards per carry our cornerbacks are playing incredible. When we run the ball and we're having slight success our Quarterback is throwing the ball into the dirt. Then he completes a few passes and the next thing you know he's getting his legs twisted up like a bendy Easter Bunny!? Just WTF man!?

I'm usually very positive and have insight, I've been a leader on the job, in bands, I have a bunch of kids, I just don't have any answers for this team right now.

Let me reiterate that I do feel bad for the young dudes that bought into the system and are trying to put something good on tape and it's like they're just running uphill on a treadmill.

It's not just the O'line.. it's not just the OC.. it's not just the QB that would be an obvious easy fix.

From what I can see these are all high character guys that are giving it everything they've got. There is no lack of physical talent. In his short time here our GM has provided sufficiently and he's done his job well.

It looks to me that as usual, The New York Jets are trying to fit square pegs into round holes. Man it's frustrating!

Thanks for letting me vent if you've read this far. BTW Tom Brady broke another record yesterday. I like to picture him in a Roadrunner episode where he gets tied to a rocket. Maybe a piano or an anvil just land on him from out of nowhere!?

I hope he gets punched in the eye and a meteorite lands on his house! 600 TD's ... Suck it ..milk mustache!!

You are surprised that a team was able to dink and dunk down 30 to 7?

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

My nervous system!

I don't  usually respond to posts like this and I'm not a Dr., bit this sounds like some sort of psychotic break

Yes, the Jets were horrible yesterday.  Possibly the worst game I ever watched them play, bit to start yelling at your family. Did you seriously  do that? It's  just football and these are the Jets. Next Sunday go find something else's to do anything. All O said to my family is I am seriously  questioning my fandom at this point and if I can find anything to do on Sunday other than watch this team the rest of the year,  I'm doing that. The only reason to watch is to see Zack develop.  Now we don't  even have that. I have no idea what this te did to be cursed like this but it must be pretty bad.

16 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

I don't  usually respond to posts like this and I'm not a Dr., bit this sounds like some sort of psychotic break

Yes, the Jets were horrible yesterday.  Possibly the worst game I ever watched them play, bit to start yelling at your family. Did you seriously  do that? It's  just football and these are the Jets. Next Sunday go find something else's to do anything. All O said to my family is I am seriously  questioning my fandom at this point and if I can find anything to do on Sunday other than watch this team the rest of the year,  I'm doing that. The only reason to watch is to see Zack develop.  Now we don't  even have that. I have no idea what this te did to be cursed like this but it must be pretty bad.

Got home from my son’s soccer game it was already 14-0…I laughed …watched a bit while waiting for the wife to get home with my daughter…halftime went out to play basketball with said son and neighbors….the only reason I even pay attention now at all is relationships built over the years on this board …I feel bad for the guys on here who still let this joke franchise ruin their Sunday’s …I was one of those guys once …there’s more to life guys , hopefully you find it one day . This league and this franchise are a joke . 

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jolot said:

Got home from my son’s soccer game it was already 14-0…I laughed …watched a bit while waiting for the wife to get home with my daughter…halftime went out to play basketball with said son and neighbors….the only reason I even pay attention now at all is relationships built over the years on this board …I feel bad for the guys on here who still let this joke franchise ruin their Sunday’s …I was one of those guys once …there’s more to life guys , hopefully you find it one day . This league and this franchise are a joke . 

At this point, after 42 years of tix, I honestly don't know what's worse.

• Upvote 1

My nervous system!

Memes and GIFs as Powerful Classroom Tools | Faculty Focus

• Haha 1

My God but this sport could benefit from the same kind of promotion and relegation rules that exist in most of the top flight soccer leagues around the world.  Finish in the bottom three? Get relegated to a lower league.  Finish in the bottom three of the lower division next year? Get relegated again.  Give a more successfully run team a chance.  There is zero punishment for owners who run their teams like incompetent asses year after year, decade after decade.  In fact the estimated value of your team probably goes up and you get to hear from pundits about what a great businessman you are.

Go Rangers!

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, neckdemon said:

all i'm gonna say is that if you are yelling at your family because of a football game then you need to take a break from it

Just to make it clear, I obviously was embellishing. No I wasn't taking out a bad jet game on my family in fact I was being humorous. I also stated I was cursing at the spare ribs!?

• Haha 2