Pats-Falcons Thursday Night Football

Irish Jet

13 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Puke!

"Rebuilding"? Does that Jonah Hill looking ****tard know what "Rebuilding" is? 

New England has been in a constant state of Flux for 20 years. Constantly redefining itself, constant roster changes constantly releasing guys, cutting guys, bringing in FAs.

The only true "Core" of that team was BB and Brady.

They didn't F***ing "rebuild", you wheezy fat, ugly ****. They replaced 1guy with the ONLY Pro-Ready QB in the draft. 

Ass.

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

"Rebuilding"? Does that Jonah Hill looking ****tard knownwhat "Rebuilding" is? 

New England has been in constant state of Flux for 20 years. Constantly redefining itself, constant roster changes. The only true "Core" of that team was BB and Brady.

They didn't ******* "rebuild", you wheezy fat, ugly ****. They replaced 1guy with the ONLY Pro-Ready QB in the draft. 

Ass.

Kinda begs the question: do well-run teams ever truly need to rebuild, much less over the course of a decade with 4 different GMs?

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

14 minutes ago, jgb said:

No one on this board has been more unfairly maligned than bit. Dude used to put out draft evals of almost every draftable player and it became an annual sport to skewer him for his misses.

I was an a**hole to Matt more than my fair share, and I was was just being a jerk for non-Football reasons. 

Matts a decent dude.

• Upvote 1