Rich Cimini states that Zach Wilson is vaccinated

freestater

1 hour ago, slimjasi said:

FYI - it was speculated that Wilson was vaccinated going back as far as last spring - since he attended the draft without a mask and also went to an islanders game without a mask - both of which would have been forbidden if he wasn’t vaccinated. 

Ya’ll ran with the “personal decision” stuff, but it turns out, he just didn’t feel like answering the question 

I am fairly certain he also had Covid in summer 2020 before his junior season at BYU.  It was little reported on, but I remember some of the BYU "insiders" hinting at such a thing before the season.  Combine that with getting vaccinated, I'm sure the kid is not high risk in the eyes of the league.

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

I thought Saleh’s comments on why the Jets traded a 6th rounder for Flacco makes sense and were kind of smart. He said getting a player of Flacco’s caliber for a 6th rounder a pick they can easily acquire by trading back was a no brainer. I agree as for his vaccination status Flacco has been transparent about it and is going by the rules. In terms of Zach he’s 22 years old. He should level with the public because vax status is a big deal. Esp if you’re a celebrity and he is thousands of people have his jersey and look up to him esp kids. 

I think its amazing that he even has to justify trading a 6th round pick regardless of who its for. I want to see results on the field…trade all the pics….dont give a sh*t. Win or GTFO.

1 hour ago, Peace Frog said:

Like back in the 1930s in Germany or the 1950s and 1960s in America. 

Different classes of people. Two sets of rules.  Worked out well.  Both times.  

We went from 2 weeks to flatten the curve to “show me your papers”.   

Gotta love America today. 

GTFO.  Stop with this nonsense.

Don’t suck others into this shlt

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Dude I’ve been cooking all day. Brined the turkey. Made the stuffing. Peeled and soaked the potatoes for mashed. Made the neck/giblets stock for the gravy bomb. Made the peas with pancetta and shallots. Made the fresh cranberry sauce. Made not one but TWO apple strudels. With Grains of paradise no less. 

Talking like that is basically foreplay to @The Crusher.

• Haha 1

Like back in the 1930s in Germany or the 1950s and 1960s in America. 

Different classes of people. Two sets of rules.  Worked out well.  Both times.  

We went from 2 weeks to flatten the curve to “show me your papers”.   

Gotta love America today. 

Foreplay just died, lol

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

GTFO.  Stop with this nonsense.

Don’t suck others into this shlt

How about you put me on ignore if you’re offended I’m giving my opinion. 

Or go pick 50 fights with some other rubes that want to indulge you. 

You want to talk reality, fine. You want to bury your head in the sand.

Ignore me. Please. Not dealing with your nonsense. 

5 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

How about you put me on ignore if you’re offended I’m giving my opinion. 

Or go pick 50 fights with some other rubes that want to indulge you. 

You want to talk reality, fine. You want to bury your head in the sand.

Ignore me. Please. Not dealing with your nonsense. 

Nazi's.  You know, reality.  And rubes.  I have my head in the sand.  I think everyone should be offended with that comment. 

I want to see how low you can go then tell people to just put you on ignore. 

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Same, but I bet big money on Jamison Crowder to attempt +20 passes on Sunday, so I need Zach to register a 99.2 median temp between now and then. 

those thermometers dont work anyway. and they still let me in everywhere..lol 

33 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Nazi's.  You know, reality.  And rubes.  I have my head in the sand.  I think everyone should be offended with that comment. 

I want to see how low you can go then tell people to just put you on ignore. 

GTFO, people been calling people Nazi’s for the last 5 years. For less than what’s going on today. Just because they are, like you, offended. 

GTFO if you don’t understand the corollary by what happened in the 1930s (when my grandparents fled Austria so special  FU to you) and the corollary to how people were segregated then and in the 1950s and 1960s until today. 

SHOW ME YOUR PAPERS!!

GTFO (to quote you) if you want to ignore what’s going on.  

Go tilt at windmills old man, pick a fight with someone else. 

Shut up. Never put me on ignore, you entertain me. Go as low as you want. You can’t get lower than you’ve been. 

• Thumb Down 1

2 hours ago, Peace Frog said:

Woodford Reserve

Funny story about Woodford.  Wife and I were in Naples for her company, and we were at the company dinner and award, and I asked for a Jack and Coke, and the guy said he didn't have Jack D. I'm like who doesn't have Jack D. Anyway, I asked what do you have that's like Jack then.... He said Woodford, and the rest is history lol...  Haven't had Jack since.

6 minutes ago, 68JET11 said:

Funny story about Woodford.  Wife and I were in Naples for her company, and we were at the company dinner and award, and I asked for a Jack and Coke, and the guy said he didn't have Jack D. I'm like who doesn't have Jack D. Anyway, I asked what do you have that's like Jack then.... He said Woodford, and the rest is history lol...  Haven't had Jack since.

If you’ve not had the Woodford Reserved Double Oaked, it is special. Price point only a few dollars more but really delicious. Even the fiancé likes it.