Rich Cimini states that Zach Wilson is vaccinated

freestater

this is the first I'm hearing this. Anybody else? @T0mShane?

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/32707141/robert-saleh-stands-new-york-jets-acquiring-unvaccinated-qb-joe-flacco-describes-trade-playing-house-money

Wilson said he wasn't concerned about contracting the virus from White.

"I feel like we've taken the precautions and stuff," said Wilson, who is vaccinated. "Obviously, I hope it doesn't happen -- you never know -- but I feel good. I wasn't worried about it at all."

4 minutes ago, freestater said:

The last I heard or read, Wilson declined to answer either way, stating that it was “a personal decision.” 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

The last I heard or read, Wilson declined to answer either way, stating that it was “a personal decision.” 

It was said right from the beginning that he probably was since Saleh had hinted he was.  But he did say that he respected peoples right to choose on their own.

Not that it means he wasnt vaccinated 

• Sympathy 1

13 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

FYI - it was speculated that Wilson was vaccinated going back as far as last spring - since he attended the draft without a mask and also went to an islanders game without a mask - both of which would have been forbidden if he wasn’t vaccinated. 

Ya’ll ran with the “personal decision” stuff, but it turns out, he just didn’t feel like answering the question 

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

It was said right from the beginning that he probably was since Saleh had hinted he was.  But he did say that he respected peoples right to choose on their own.

Not that it means he wasnt vaccinated 

I’m not criticizing the wee lad. All I’m saying is that he was squirrely about it when pressed back in camp, and I don’t recall any statements clarifying his status either way. Shoot the MFer up with testosterone and HGH while we’re at it. Speed up his puberty, for chrissakes.

• Sympathy 1

Just now, slimjasi said:

FYI - it was speculated that Wilson was vaccinated going back as far as last spring - since he attended the draft without a mask and also went to an islanders game without a mask - both of which would have been forbidden if he wasn’t vaccinated. 

Ya’ll ran with the “personal decision” stuff, but it turns out, he just didn’t feel like answering the question 

That’s called circumstantial evidence, pal. 

Love @T0mShane and we get it’s mostly schtick but when he starts a thread that is looking for “likes” in order to “win the day” and he complains that folks derailed the thread he started knowing it would be derailed and @The Crusher locks it because it should have been locked yesterday, well, that’s on @T0mShane 

But when this  @T0mShane decides to sh*t on my Quarterback without anything but vacuous speculation and continues to repeat it in multiple threads, I have to question whether this @T0mShane fellow is just a bot planted by the Bills or Fins or Bellichick or Tom Brady or maybe a Justin Fields wanker. 

Maybe not, I’ve been instructed to not question the science. 

• Haha 4

17 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I’m not criticizing the wee lad. All I’m saying is that he was squirrely about it when pressed back in camp, and I don’t recall any statements clarifying his status either way. Shoot the MFer up with testosterone and HGH while we’re at it. Speed up his puberty, for chrissakes.

I didnt take it as criticizing him, just unsure.  The Jets and Zach weren't real firm on the matter though I also thought someone had said the Jets were nearly 100% vaccinated early on. 

Dont mess with his puberty.  I cant picture that cute little face as an adult

• Sympathy 1

14 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Its kind of relevant given there are two sets of rules for those vaccinated and those who arent

understand, however this has to do with people personal health related decisions...we should respect their personal decision and keep moving.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Frog are you ok

Dude I’ve been cooking all day. Brined the turkey. Made the stuffing. Peeled and soaked the potatoes for mashed. Made the neck/giblets stock for the gravy bomb. Made the peas with pancetta and shallots. Made the fresh cranberry sauce. Made not one but TWO apple strudels. With Grains of paradise no less. 

All while killing several drams of Woodford Reserve  

Yeah I’m ok. 

I’m REALLY f*cking ok. [Said with John Wick’s delivery]. 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 2

2 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

Dude I’ve been cooking all day. Brined the turkey. Made the stuffing. Peeled and soaked the potatoes for mashed. Made the neck/giblets stock for the gravy bomb. Made the peas with pancetta and shallots. Made the fresh cranberry sauce. Made not one but TWO apple strudels. With Grains of paradise no less. 

All while killing several drams of Woodford Reserve  

Yeah I’m ok. 

I’m REALLY f*cking ok. [Said with John Wick’s delivery]. 

Awesome. Happy Thanksgiving, man. ❤️

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

18 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Its kind of relevant given there are two sets of rules for those vaccinated and those who arent

Like back in the 1930s in Germany or the 1950s and 1960s in America. 

Different classes of people. Two sets of rules.  Worked out well.  Both times.  

We went from 2 weeks to flatten the curve to “show me your papers”.   

Gotta love America today. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 6
  • Sympathy 1

I thought Saleh’s comments on why the Jets traded a 6th rounder for Flacco makes sense and were kind of smart. He said getting a player of Flacco’s caliber for a 6th rounder a pick they can easily acquire by trading back was a no brainer. I agree as for his vaccination status Flacco has been transparent about it and is going by the rules. In terms of Zach he’s 22 years old. He should level with the public because vax status is a big deal. Esp if you’re a celebrity and he is thousands of people have his jersey and look up to him esp kids.