(Rumor) Jets Are Placing Elijah Moore On IR

jetsrule128

1 hour ago, Jets723 said:

I don’t buy that.  I understand being cautious but Moore would be playing if he could.  Chemistry between him and Wilson is vital 

There is nothing “vital” about this team right now except the need to continue developing the QB.

With a contending team, Moore would probably be a game time decision. With a bottom feeder, why take a chance? Just throw Mims or Someone like Smith out there… 

Chemistry is a course you take in 9th grade, it’s overrated when talking about a QB and WR.

How long did it take for a QB like Allen to develop it with Diggs? 5 minutes?

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Irish Jet said:

The Jets have been winning meaningless games and drafting behind better teams for years.

Winning gamss in dead seasons does nothing for the culture.

And you have no idea how football players think, how teams think.  So dream on that teams tank 

1 hour ago, Green Ghost said:

There is nothing “vital” about this team right now except the need to continue developing the QB.

With a contending team, Moore would probably be a game time decision. With a bottom feeder, why take a chance? Just throw Mims or Someone like Smith out there… 

Chemistry is a course you take in 9th grade, it’s overrated when talking about a QB and WR.

Problem is when you play a team like the Saints.  A top defense thats built around the blitz.  Hoping a young QB can figure out their blitz's and beat it with the ground game and hitting his WRs.  

Zach's not getting help by the ground game or his WRs today.  He's going to be running for his life an development will be replaced by survival unfortunately.

Even more unfortunate, the Dolphins play the same way and are up next week

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

I disagree.  If Carter and Moore were healthy they would be playing. It certainly doesn’t help Wilson by just holding them out because they arent making the playoffs. Makes no sense

6 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Problem is when you play a team like the Saints.  A top defense thats built around the blitz.  Hoping a young QB can figure out their blitz's and beat it with the ground game and hitting his WRs.  

Zach's not getting help by the ground game or his WRs today.  He's going to be running for his life an development will be replaced by survival unfortunately

Exactly.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, thebuzzardman said:

Not to catch the Knicks at noon?!

Knicks, Jets, Giants - that's 7 straight hours of horrific NY Sports. Don't miss out!

4 minutes ago, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

Rangers play at 7 and they are the only team in NY that's any good

But I was told all the good players want to play in the NYC market.  

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Zach's not getting help by the ground game or his WRs today.  He's going to be running for his life an development will be replaced by survival unfortunately

You’re probably right on with that, but like everything else, it will have to be another learning day for him?

I imagine we’ll see a lot of short passes today with the rare deep shot downfield.

^^^^ this is me, talking out of my a**, making believe I have a clue about the game plan. ?‍♂️

12 minutes ago, Jets723 said:

I disagree.  If Carter and Moore were healthy they would be playing 

Nobody is talking about Carter though, are they? He is legit injured. No team is worried about protecting a RB.
Moore went from 50/50 to day to day to IR in 3 days. They basically put him away for safekeeping along with the Thanksgiving decorations.

1 minute ago, Green Ghost said:

You’re probably right on with that, but like everything else, it will have to be another learning day for him?

I imagine we’ll see a lot of short passes today with the rare deep shot downfield.

^^^^ this is me, talking out of my a**, making believe I have a clue about the game plan. ?‍♂️

I think so he has to learn to find and recognize the receiver left in single coverage.  But thats unfortunately not going to lead to a productive day today,  Down the road, hopefully.  

I talk out of my ass often, keeps me happy in my world

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Nobody is talking about Carter though, are they? He is legit injured. No team is worried about protecting a RB.
Moore went from 50/50 to day to day to IR in 3 days. They basically put him away for safekeeping along with the Thanksgiving decorations.

Agree to disagree 

• Upvote 1