"The Boys" Mafia - Season 2 - GAME OVER, CONSPIRACY WINS

54 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

It hasnt.

That's why I came here in hopes of some blood shed. Then I got to see beaver mislynched for the 100000th time. Felt a bit anticlimactic... 

Sorry life hasn't treated you well, Nyn. Hope things get better soon!

• Upvote 1

On 3/2/2022 at 5:45 PM, Barry McCockinner said:

Oh hell yes.

vote spoot twice

On 3/4/2022 at 8:35 AM, Barry McCockinner said:

unvote

vote 80 

On 3/6/2022 at 12:24 PM, Barry McCockinner said:

unvote

vote greenpeen

On 3/9/2022 at 11:40 AM, Barry McCockinner said:

feel free to lynch me, I don't have a PR.

greenpeen vote was the most gross one on my train. pac was gross too for someone who has complained about people just going w/low hanging fruit. 

On 3/9/2022 at 12:23 PM, Barry McCockinner said:

unvote

vote pac

Looking back to see if C*ck had any relevant posts before his demise, especially now that we’ve had some deaths.  

Not much here to use at all.  Possibly some distancing with Pac.  Probably more likely him just bouncing around to throw anyone off the scent of his teammate(s).

• Upvote 1

None of the Boys slept easy that night. After Beaver’s senseless death, they dreaded what was to come next. Another head explosion? Homelander swooping in to laser their ******* t!ts off?

Hour after hour they waited, one eye open, guns at the ready until….

Daylight.

@Beaver I would avoid repping game-related posts post-death.  Even if you aren’t trying to do so, optically, it makes players think they’re on the right track and are gaining insider info.  

Sorry for being a narc but you may have genuinely been unaware why that could be problematic so I thought I’d let you know.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

@Beaver I would avoid repping game-related posts post-death.  Even if you aren’t trying to do so, optically, it makes players think they’re on the right track and are gaining insider info.  

Sorry for being a narc but you may have genuinely been unaware why that could be problematic so I thought I’d let you know.

I get what you’re saying and agreed, however @Beaver doesn’t have the dead thread. Just thought I’d point that out in case anyone does actually try reading into reps

• Upvote 3

24 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Really it was just an acknowledgement of someone actually putting in effort.  And as Jvill said, I turned down the Dead thread in case another person was needed, so I do not know crap.    But I will refrain from now on 

Sorry The Hangover GIF

• Upvote 2

On 3/9/2022 at 12:11 AM, Pac said:

I just had to re-read 4 pages to find out who "gsexy" was. 

This game is an abomination.  Not one iota of actual game content discussed.

It's the Boys..  I'm sure the game is rife with power roles which is why you prissy bitches might be scurred to engage.

I want to fight you all.

Unvote Vote Cock as he hasn't even pretended to be interested in the game.  My son is every bit as unathletic as yours (probably more) and I just painted my downstairs bathroom but you don't hear me talking about that sht.

On 3/10/2022 at 2:12 PM, Pac said:

Yay let's vote for the guy who's actually tried to bring up the game!

Sweet!

On 3/10/2022 at 6:41 PM, Pac said:

Jesus i still got it..

Pac took credit for the C*ck lynch and for moving the game along here.  F**kin narcissist, lol.

Need a lot more content out of him, so for now my vote stays there.  

So here's what I've got so far:

FIRM TOWN READS

• Crusher:  Hit one of my town tells earlier and isn't playing fat, sweaty and nervous.  Not willing to vote today.
  • Ape:  Attempting to push the game along but isn't doing so in a way that suggests he's got an agenda.  Not willing to vote today.

LEANING TOWN

• JVOR:  I don't think he'd come in as a fill-in player and be low activity, so I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt for now.  Also, nothing Greenseed did stood out prior to the replacement.  Unlikely to vote today.

COULD BE CONVINCED IS SCUM

• Spoot:  Hasn't had a ton of game-related posts and I think playing lazy in this game is an easy way to hide.  So while nothing scummy stands out about him at this stage I could easily see him falling into that pile.  If Pac or JiF isn't the lynch today he'd be my 3rd choice.

SCUM LEAN

• Pac:  Also hasn't done much that stands out as scummy but PoE has led me to place my vote here for now.  Him noting that this game has a lot of people rolled up would have suggested to me he'd be more active by now, but it hasn't come to fruition.  If he gives me a reason to move my vote, it will next go to....
  • JiF:  I'd like to hear his explanation about, jokingly, implying he's rolled up, only to later say his role is "fairly useless".  I don't care about his role, I care about what he's saying about it, and would like to see Batman show up eventually if he's town.  

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

In all seriousness, I can't make reads with such little participation. I've got absolutely nothing. Would lynch just about anyone at this point.

OK, but your vote has been on Crusher for 2 days, and it seems like Pac or JiF are going to be the lynch today.  If you had to pick one of those 2, who is most likely to be scum based on the limited info we have?

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

OK, but your vote has been on Crusher for 2 days, and it seems like Pac or JiF are going to be the lynch today.  If you had to pick one of those 2, who is most likely to be scum based on the limited info we have?

Can I flip a coin?

They've both offered nothing, and they are both players that I have a particular tough time reading.

Give me a sec to Iso them both. Should only take 2 minutes.

• Haha 1

So, all that stood out to me from Pac was:

1. A vote on Cock. Maybe distancing. Maybe not.

2. Complaining that people are voting him for "actually [trying] to bring up the game".

3. Taking credit for Cock's lynch (which is pretty typical for him).

After reading JiF, he actually had more game-related commentary, so on principle, if I were to choose between the two, I'd vote Pac. But why does it have to be between the two? Is deadline looming? Seems kinda lazy/scummy to just decide it has to be between them.

After ISOing 80 I saw/remembered:

1. Him trying to create a narrative that I was "overreacting all game".

2. His WIFOM bs around how he busses as Scum.

3. His vote on Beaver was gross.

So, congratulations, @Jetsfan80 you just made my top 3.

unvote

vote 80

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

So, all that stood out to me from Pac was:

1. A vote on Cock. Maybe distancing. Maybe not.

2. Complaining that people are voting him for "actually [trying] to bring up the game".

3. Taking credit for Cock's lynch (which is pretty typical for him).

After reading JiF, he actually had more game-related commentary, so on principle, if I were to choose between the two, I'd vote Pac. But why does it have to be between the two? Is deadline looming? Seems kinda lazy/scummy to just decide it has to be between them.

After ISOing 80 I saw/remembered:

1. Him trying to create a narrative that I was "overreacting all game".

2. His WIFOM bs around how he busses as Scum.

3. His vote on Beaver was gross.

So, congratulations, @Jetsfan80 you just made my top 3.

unvote

vote 80

You finally decide to come out of your snooze only to come to a dramatically terrible conclusion.

Ah well, at least you’re getting things moving!