"The Boys" Mafia - Season 2 - GAME OVER, CONSPIRACY WINS

I don't feel like placing a vote yet.  Let's see how today goes.  Need a lot more content out of all you lame-wads I didn't list above.

• When's @JiFapono gonna batman it? 
  • When's @Pac gonna act like he cares?  He thinks this is a rolled up game and loves those.  What gives, f**kface?  Jamal Adams sucks.
  • @Spoot-Face just seems like he's getting easily offended all game.  In a Mafia game, of all places!  Is he upset over losing his sweet Ukrainian brides to the Soviets?
  • Missed you, @Jets Voice of Reason.  Please save this game and save Mafia.  And bring back Dan some day.

I get the feeling Ape is just getting warmed up so I won't tag him at this time.

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:
  • @Spoot-Face just seems like he's getting easily offended all game.  In a Mafia game, of all places!  Is he upset over losing his sweet Ukrainian brides to the Soviets?

Where was I easily getting offended?

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

^^^ Jelly he didn't make the list

Nah, just kinda disappointed in the efforts so far this game. Can't say I'm not at fault, either.

I really have no grasp of what's going on and need to make a better effort going forward, lol

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

I'd OMGUS you if you weren't so lovable

8 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

1) Incest Beavers

2) Barry’s post about Greenseed 

I see everyone else is too busy badge chasing on the updated forum to play.  ROLE REVEAL TIME……I AM PUTIN AND THE NUKES ARE ABOUT TO START FLYING.     

11 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I don't feel like placing a vote yet.  Let's see how today goes.  Need a lot more content out of all you lame-wads I didn't list above.

• When's @JiFapono gonna batman it? 
  • When's @Pac gonna act like he cares?  He thinks this is a rolled up game and loves those.  What gives, f**kface?  Jamal Adams sucks.
  • Missed you, @Jets Voice of Reason.  Please save this game and save Mafia.  And bring back Dan some day.

I get the feeling Ape is just getting warmed up so I won't tag him at this time.

The one thing that stands out is you taking pride in your vote on the Cock.  It felt busy at the moment and then your credit claim post was gross. 

Vote 80

Sorry folks, my job and kids keep me busy and my puppy needed surgery yesterday. Lame excuses to not check-in, but I’ve had zero mental bandwidth to play the way I like to.

Good D1 nuking Barry, he came across as roled up with his swaggy nonsense - but, roled scum wasn’t my read, couldn’t rationalize drawing attention like that as scum.

Sad to see Drums die. Hope Greenseed is doing well and overjoyed to see JVOY playing.

• Sympathy 2

On 3/9/2022 at 6:47 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Unvote vote Drums

First Mafia game of the year, I’d have expected him to be in full Forrest Gump mode on D1.

run discover GIF

Not sure if joking or casting votes with bad meta as reasoning.

On 3/9/2022 at 9:42 PM, jvill 51 said:

DAY 1 VOTE COUNT

Cock (3) - Crusher, Drums, Pac

Pac (3) - Cock, Ape, JVOR

80 (2) - Spoot, Beaver

JVOR (1) - JiF*

Drums (1) - 80

(* = vote placed while still Gsexy)

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch

DEADLINE: TOMORROW at 7:00

Cock on Pac. Competing trains, and he self-voted which creates the optics of saving pac. Was his initial vote in pac a bus vote?

On 3/10/2022 at 1:34 PM, Beaver said:

Ok I'm going to be busy at the 7 pm deadline (Assuming that is 7pm EST).     

Unvote

Vote Pac

Independence Day Summer GIF

Hated this vote.

On 3/10/2022 at 2:12 PM, Pac said:

Yay let's vote for the guy who's actually tried to bring up the game!

Sweet!

Whelping feels like sour that town lazily nabbed him as scum.

On 3/10/2022 at 3:03 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Unvote vote cock

Rather him than Pac at this stage if we have to choose between the 2.  At least Cock noted that he’s a safe lynch.

Gross.

On 3/10/2022 at 3:17 PM, Barry McCockinner said:

unvote

vote cock

Lame.

On 3/10/2022 at 6:23 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Ya'll should be bowing to my mafia prowess. Look how quickly and easily I laid the L-1 vote of a player who was Nazi scum and who ended up taking his own life with the subsequent vote.  I was barely even trying.

instincts

Obviously mimicking Barry’s poor humor.

4 hours ago, JiFapono said:

The one thing that stands out is you taking pride in your vote on the Cock.  It felt busy at the moment and then your credit claim post was gross. 

Vote 80

Is the quoted post above what you’re referencing? 

26 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Cock on Pac. Competing trains, and he self-voted which creates the optics of saving pac. Was his initial vote in pac a bus vote?

Hated this vote.

Gross.

Lame.

Yes

On 3/9/2022 at 3:41 PM, Barry McCockinner said:

Ya'll should be bowing to my mafia prowess. Look how quickly and easily I rooted out a player whose life was in shambles. I was barely even trying.

instincts

On 3/10/2022 at 7:28 AM, JiFapono said:

Pretty sure it was my hard line of questioning that brought this unfortunate news to the table and shame on your for making light of our sexy little green peens horrible situation.  

Unvote

Vote Cock

On 3/10/2022 at 6:23 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Ya'll should be bowing to my mafia prowess. Look how quickly and easily I laid the L-1 vote of a player who was Nazi scum and who ended up taking his own life with the subsequent vote.  I was barely even trying.

instincts

5 hours ago, JiFapono said:

Vote 80

9 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Yes

So, you couldn’t discern that 80’s brag post and the resin you voted him was actually…. A parody of Barry’s “instinct” post, that you quoted and voted?

This is puzzling.

19 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

So, you couldn’t discern that 80’s brag post and the resin you voted him was actually…. A parody of Barry’s “instinct” post, that you quoted and voted?

This is puzzling.

Joke or not, it’s was after what felt like a typical bus vote by 80.

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

This explanation I get, and agree with. I was just confused by the way you referenced his after the fact comment.

Im playing on the phone so being quick and brief but it felt like even further attempting to distance by mocking him.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Hated this vote.

Gross.

Lame.

Hated this vote was quoting me as voting for Pac

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Pac, JiF or beaver are fine votes based on my initial walk thru and possible scenarios.

vote pac

Your very next vote is on Pac.

Benny Hill What GIF

Edit was because I changed OK (fat-fingered) to on.

On 3/9/2022 at 2:41 PM, Barry McCockinner said:

Ya'll should be bowing to my mafia prowess. Look how quickly and easily I rooted out a player whose life was in shambles. I was barely even trying.

instincts

On 3/9/2022 at 4:15 PM, Spoot-Face said:

could vote you just for this post

Spoot's reaction to Barry's post

On 3/9/2022 at 5:02 PM, Barry McCockinner said:

Do it pusc

Could be board banter.  Could be scum playing.    Just seemed off to me at the moment and why I am voting Spoot.

32 minutes ago, Beaver said:

Spoot's reaction to Barry's post

Could be board banter.  Could be scum playing.    Just seemed off to me at the moment and why I am voting Spoot.

So, it seemed off to you in the moment, but rather than vote either one of us, you ended up voting Pac? You even responded to it with a funny gif.

This seems like a half-assed attempt to justify a vote.

unvote

vote Beaver

3 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Sorry folks, my job and kids keep me busy and my puppy needed surgery yesterday. Lame excuses to not check-in, but I’ve had zero mental bandwidth to play the way I like to.

Good D1 nuking Barry, he came across as roled up with his swaggy nonsense - but, roled scum wasn’t my read, couldn’t rationalize drawing attention like that as scum.

Sad to see Drums die. Hope Greenseed is doing well and overjoyed to see JVOY playing.

Dude sorry about the pup homeboy! 

• Upvote 1